At First Sight

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

The rest of DBSK watched them leave.

“Aigooo! That girl is such a ray of sunshine.” Yunho waved.

“Yeah! That’s why our Jaejoongie is so fond of her.” Junsu in a serious tone this time.

“I just hope he knows when to stop!” Yoochun added.

----------

Sehun was walking all alone in a corridor on the way to their lounge when he heard a scream. He ignored it and continued walking but a louder scream caught his attention. He traced where it came from then heard a couple of male voices upon nearing a vacant room. Sehun leaned against the wall and peeked at the sudden ruckus.

There he saw a girl kneeling in the middle of a circle formed by 5 boys. They were calling her names and laughing against her soft crying voice.

“Nu’est!” he hissed upon realizing their identities.

Sehun leaned back to his spot and weighed his options. ‘It’s none of my business. I should go! I promised Sunmi to avoid any more trouble. Just leave and pretend nothing happened.’

He already made a few steps when another scream rang through the hallway followed by a slap. It was too loud that he even flinched from the sound of it.

His fists curved into a ball and took a deep breath ‘I’m sorry babe. I promise! This will be the last time!’ He then turned to make his way into the room.

The girl curled on the floor and covered his head while Nu’est were shocked to see him. Sehun kicked and punched his way to the get the girl. He yanked her behind him and grabbed JR’s neck. “When will you ever learn to treat girls nicely, huh? Dude, for sake! Straighten up and learn some manners!”

JR’s eyes rolled back to his head as oxygen slips from his system. He was choking and gasping from his firm hold so Ren intervened. “Sehun-shi, jesunghamnida. It won’t happen again. Please let him go!”

Sehun’s eyes grew dark with ferocity and could almost kill anyone. “Don’t you ever show your faces to me again or I will ing rip your heads off!”

“N-N-Neehhhh!” Ren stammered and JR dropped on the floor after he was released.

Sehun then pulled the girl out of the room by her wrist and they strode through the hallway into a more populated area. He suddenly stopped and faced her. “Gwenchana?”

“Y-Ye! Kamsahamnida…” she rubbed her swollen cheek.

“You need to put ice on that one… The clinic is just down the hall and the nurse will help you with that as well. I’m sorry I can’t accompany you coz I’m in a hurry.”

“Oh! A-aniyo! No need! You’ve done more than enough already. Thanks!” she frantically waved her hand.

“Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?” he held her shoulders. She looked at his milky white hand and back up to his dark orbs.

“Y-Ye!” she bowed her head.

“Cool! You take care then!” he smiled to her and left.

Sehun stormed off while she kept looking at him. He made her feel joyous yet dizzy, so powerful that she wanted to cry tears of happiness, and she now wants to be under his clutch.

He already disappeared from her sight but all she can see was Sehun’s charming face around her. His lingering warmth protected her. His mere presence comforted her. It’s as if all of a sudden her world moved only for him.