Club Seoul

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Suho and I are walking to the parking lot to meet with the rest of the boys after he picked me up from my classroom. He carried my backpack since a sling supported my cast. “How are you feeling?”

“Like ! I wasn’t able to sleep a wink last night coz of this stupid thing!” I cursed at the heavy weight on my arm.

“It’s you who is stupid so deal with it!” he mocked. I rolled my eyes while my lips curled after I imitated him. He stopped walking and glared at me. “Aish! Stubborn girl!” he then poked my head.

“Opppaaaa~” I rubbed the spot. We were teasing each other as we continued walking. I kept rubbing my forehead when everything around me started to whirl when a jolt of pain shot up to my brain.

I didn’t notice that we actually reached the parking lot already when Sehun rushed towards us. He raised my head and saw my brows furrowing with eyes closed. “Gwenchana?”

“I-I’m okay…” I stuttered and rested my head on his neck after slipping my good hand around his waist. “Sehun-ah? Can we visit Teddy oppa later? I miss him already…”

“No problem, babe!” he then faced Suho. “Hyung, we’ll meet you guys at the club later, okay?”

“Neh!” he waved and left.

----------

After having dinner at home and changing outfits, Sehun and I went to the club with my brother. I chose comfort over fashion given my injury and to hang out in the club.

Sungmin ran into our uncle who was sitting behind his table as soon as we arrived in his office. “Hyung!”

Teddy stretched his arms out and caught him for a hug. “Aigoo~ Hello there buddy! How are you?”

“I’m great! I miss you!”

He stood and carried my brother to approach me. His eyes went straight to my arm then back up to meet my scared face. “What the hell happened to you?” he scowled.

“I had a minor accident…” I grinned.

“Yah! Where were you when it happened?” he scolded my boyfriend.

“Hyung! Miahnae…” Sehun dropped his head.

Teddy sighed when he knew nothing can be done about it already. “Come here sweetie!” I hugged him with my free hand and he kissed my head. “Be careful next time, araseo? Your mom and dad will haunt me if something happens to you and your brother... Aish!”

“Miahnae oppa….”

“Don’t worry about it… I’m good after seeing my babies again!” he squeezed me and Sungmin. “Sehun-ah, thanks for bringing them over.” he ruffled his hair. “Anytime hyung!”

Then a familiar voice screamed my name. “SUNMI-AH!!!” I turned and saw GD stretching his arms out with the biggest smile on his face. “Oppaaaa!!!”

I forgot about the cast and immediately ran towards him. He moved one step back after seeing me with widened eyes. “AHHH!” I winced after I jumped on him. My whole left arm throbbed and I almost fainted from the weakening effect on my limbs.

Sehun rushed to us and they both supported me to the couch. I kept my eyes closed as I leaned my head on the back rest and breathing heavily. “What happened to her arm?” GD asked Sehun.

“She had an accident…”

I suddenly felt my not-so-real brother my hair. “Aigooo… What will I ever do to my forever stubborn sister.” he sighed.

“Oppa, I’m not stubborn… This is just the result of my clumsiness!” I protested while waiting for the pain to subside.

“Whatever you say, missy…” he chuckled. “Great to see you, by the way…” he added and kissed my cheek.

“Same here, oppa!” I mumbled.

“Sunmi-ah, Jiyong and I are heading out now…” Teddy announced and lowered Sungmin. “You’ll watch us, right?”

“I want to but I can’t go out looking this?” I straightened up and showed them what I was wearing.

They stared at me and shrugged. “There’s nothing wrong with that! Besides, since when did you become conscious about what you wear?” Teddy stood across me with hands on his hips.

“Hello? My boyfriend is an EXO! I should dress the part, y’know!” I bragged and Sehun scratched his nape after seeing himself well garbed from head to toe.

“Just get outta there, damn it!” Teddy yelled and walked out. I was caught off guard at my uncle throwing a tantrum and I honestly missed it. GD saw me giggle and patted my head. “It’s been a while seeing you every time I’m on stage. I miss you this much, Sunmi!”

“Awww~ I miss you too, oppa.” I hugged him.

“Let’s go then!” GD helped me stand with Sehun beside us.

I turned my head to my brother who was watching cartoons. “Sungmin-ah! You know the drill, right?”

“Neh… Don’t worry! I’m a big boy now! I can take care of myself!” he waved.

----------

GD went up the stage while Sehun and Sunmi went to the bar. He carefully picked her up and made her sit on one of the high stools. He then spread her legs and moved in between it. “Baby, the show hasn’t started yet… Why don’t we play for a bit?” his face turned naughty. Sehun ran his fingers on her thighs making every hair on her body stand. His lustful eyes never left her moist lips and was instantly drawn into. They kissed as if they were in the comforts of her room enjoying the pleasure.

“Ehem! Enough each other’s face. Leave some for tomorrow.” Chanyeol interrupted them and Sehun rolled his eyes. “Jealous bastard!”

Sehun turned around and leaned his body against her. Her good arm draped in front of him while he rested the back of his head on her shoulder. “I think I’m getting used to being ed already.” he sighed.

“Good!” she snickered and pecked his neck.

“Aigooo~ Those two are totally inseparable.” Baekhyun told Luhan. “Yeah! Maknae sure is lucky!” he replied.

Kai downed a shot of Bacardi after hearing them and another when he saw Sehun and Sunmi making out. ‘That should be me right there! Not him! No one else but me!’ he slammed the glass on the counter.

“Bro, take it easy or you’ll end up getting wasted before the show even starts.” Kris tapped his shoulder.

“Aish! Leave me alone!” he shoved him.

Kris then grabbed both his arms. “Look! I’m gonna help you find someone nice! I’m your wingman, remember?” he smirked.

“Hyung! You know god damn well who I want. So if you can give her to me then I’d be more than happy to crown you, “Wingman of the Decade! Alright???” Kai downed another shot.

Kris got frustrated and left him to join the rest of EXO on the dance floor. The show started and GD hollered on the microphone. “Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Are y’all having fun???”

“YEAAHHH!!!” the crowd roared.

“Tonight’s one special night coz my sister is here… Please give it up for, Sunmi!!!” the spotlight hovered to the bar and she waved back to him. The cheers and screams got louder and they asked for her to perform. “Sorry guys! My baby girl is injured so she’ll have to pass for now…” and  cheers were replaced by boo’s. “But I’m pretty sure she’ll be back for one special show. Right sis?” GD and the crowed looked at her for a response.

Sunmi then raised a thumb in the air. “YEEAAAHHHH!!!” the crowd went wild again.

GD spoke again. “Since that’s settled... I also want you to give a warm Club Seoul welcome to my homeboys… E-X-OOOOO!!! Where you at, guys?” he placed a hand above his eyes looking for them at the dance floor.

Chanyeol, DO and Luhan were flailing their arms frantically then the spotlight moved over to them. “HERE!!!” the boys chorused and loved the attention when girls started to swarm them.

Sunmi then instantly wrapped her legs around her boyfriend’s waist. “Don’t worry babe. I’m not going anywhere. I’m all yours!” he kissed her jaw.

“I know that… It’s those girls who I’m afraid of!” she pointed at the commotion surrounding their friends.

“I love it when you’re jealous…” Sehun relaxed in her grasp.

The lights dimmed as music started for GD.

The beginning of the song pumped the crowd right away. They all jumped to the lively beat with arms in the air. EXO has their own circle where Kai danced in the middle and showed why he’s the number 1 dancer among all the rookies in SMU. He popped, locked, waved, and glided all in graceful manner. His transitions were at point and his body jived with every tune that came off the speakers.

“I can't breathe… I can't breathe…” GD sang and the audience clapped their hands. “WOOOHHH!!!”

Sehun being the second best suddenly have the urge to join them but Sunmi yanked him back. “No! You stay here and dance for me...” she teasingly whispered in his ear. “Thought you’d never asked!” he turned and ended up giving her a . His hands ran through her body and feeling every inch of her along the way. Her neck, chest, tummy, hips, down to her thighs. Her imaginations were running wild at his hip s then he dropped a kiss on her lips before he bodywaved closer to her. “I could get used to that, y’know…” she whispered after he went back to his spot. “All you have to do is ask, baby!” he finished it off with a tingling kiss on her neck then continued watching GD.

“Jump! Jump! Jump!” GD adlibbed and the crowd obliged. The LED lights made the club magical. It’s like being in a different element. People were high in music and GD’s voice was their drug.

Girls were grinding on each of EXO except for Kai who remained in the middle in his own world dancing away his emptiness.

“Yeah!!! Saranghae oppa!!!” Sunmi yelled when GD bowed. “Love you too sis!” he waved to her then another music came on.

They all danced and drank the night away. EXO kept the dance floor alive while GD provided the entertainment. After 2 whole sets of singing, rapping and jumping around the stage, GD finished his encore and left the stage with Teddy.

They both walked to the bar where Sehun remained leaning against Sunmi. “Yo sis! I’m gonna go ahead. Imma see you around, a’right?”

“Yes oppa!” he kissed her forehead and pounded fist with Sehun. “You guys be careful on your way home and take care of my siblings, araseo?”

“I will hyung! Annyeong!”

“Sunmi-ah, I’ll just go around the club!” Teddy said and left with GD.

After almost all of EXO got tired and wasted, they decided to head home as well. It was only Sehun, Kris and DO who were sane enough to drive so they took turns in taking the remaining boys home. Kai was the worst and they let him rest first in Teddy’s office where Sungmin also slept.

Kris supported Chanyeol and Baekhyun, DO did the same for Suho and Sehun clutched Luhan by the waist.

“Baby, we’ll just take them home. Watch Jongin hyung for us… I’ll be back for you after, okay?”

“Neehhh~ You guys be careful!” and the three drivers nodded.

Sunmi walked over to the couch where her brother slept and covered him with Sehun’s jacket. She stooped lower to kiss his cheek then moved to the other couch where Kai slouched. His eyes were shut as his head leaned against the back rest. She sat beside him and fixed his bangs to the side. “Aigooo Jonginnie~ What happened to you? Huh? Tsk!”

She took her hanky from her bag and wiped the bullets of sweat dripping off his face. “Are you asleep?” she asked and got no response. She raised her right hand and pressed a finger between his pinched brows. “You should stop this, Jongin! It hurts me seeing you this way…” she stared at his sullen face. He remained asleep but his face has sadness drawn all over it. It was like an anchor dragging her heart into the pits of her stomach. But she can never hate him for it coz Kai after all became a part of her.

She heaved a deep sigh and drew her hand away when he suddenly grabbed her wrist. He pulled her for a hug and s his arms around her back making sure to avoid her injury. “J-Jongin…” she tried to break free but he pressed her body to his chest with one hand and her head to his neck with another. “Just stay… Please…” he pleaded with eyes closed.

“B-But…Se…” he interrupted her before completing the name. “Shut the hell up and spare me this ing time. Just this once, Sunmi!”

She pressed her lips together and relaxed herself on his cold body. Kai opened his eyes and tightened his hug on her. “I’m sorry… I tried letting you go. Believe me, I did! But I love you so much even if you make me cry, hurt me and make me feel stupid. But I chose to hold on to you coz I know I’ll be crying harder, get hurt even more and feel dumber if I did. I just can’t do it, Sunmi!”

“But you know how it is, right? I love…” he interrupted her again. “I don’t wanna hear it. Just let me love you. That’s all I ask!”

Sunmi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It hurts her as much as it hurts him and she knows Kai won’t give up soon. They stayed in each other’s arms until he drifted to sleep. She kissed his cheek and stood to wait for Sehun by the door.