Revenge

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

The three followed Sehun and Sunmi who sat in a corner after entering a fancy coffee shop. “Babe, this is supposed to be a common people’s date like you said.” she fixed his bangs and he nodded. “Then what are we doing here?”

“But I’m hungry already.” he pouted and clasped his palms together. “Baby, please… Let it pass for me. I can’t eat random food from the streets. Pleeaasseeee….”

“Fine!” she sighed.

“YES!!!” he squealed and waved to the waiter. “I’ll have Chicken Bolognese with Penne, Grilled Salmon Panini and Strawberry smoothie. What about you babe?”

“Angel Hair Pasta With Fresh Tomato Basil And Garlic… then Raspberry shake, please!” she smiled to the waiter.

“I’ll have it prepared right away… Excuse me...” he bowed and left.

The couple conversed while Chanyeol, DO and their master mind, Luhan watched them from outside behind a parked car.

“Hyung, how are we gonna get in without getting noticed?” DO wondered.

Luhan looked ahead and saw four people leaving the shop. “Follow me… Ppalli!” he whispered and the three of them ducked while rushing through the door before it closes.

The three of them successfully got into a table just a few meters away from Sehun and Sunmi. They took the menu from the waiter and covered their heads with it every time Sehun would look around. “Oh.My.God. This is so déjà vu!” Chanyeol grinned in excitement while snorted.

“Ahh… So you really had a good time that night, huh?” Luhan smacked their arms with the menu.

“Miahnae! But hey, you’re about to get your payback now…” DO pointed to Sehun who was giggling with Sunmi while whispering.

Luhan took a plastic cockroach from his pocket which he bought from the toy store earlier the day. “I didn’t know this will come in handy…” and they snickered. He then crawled to another table closer to his target and went under it. He poked his tiny head out of the fabric covering and aimed at Sehun’s face.

Right after he tossed the fake bug, Sunmi saw it flying and thought it was the real thing. “Ew! Grosssss!” She jerked up and spilled a glass of water on her own shirt.

“Oh !” Luhan cowered under the table and quickly crawled back to Chanyeol and DO who slapped their foreheads. “Nice aim, hyung!” Chanyeol scoffed.

“She moved in the way. It wasn’t my fault!” he grinned. They calmed for a bit and waited for his next move.

Sehun took off his jacket and placed it on Sunmi’s shoulder. “You okay, babe?” he wiped her shirt with his hanky. “Calm down… It’s just a stupid toy. See?” he pressed the brown plastic bug with his fingers.

“Yeah~ I’m good…” she smiled. “Wonder where it came from though…” and looked around.

“Probably some spoiled brat who loves to prank people!” he smirked. “Anyway, let’s just eat. I’m hungry already…”

“Neh!”

The three decided to eat as well and decided to continue during desert. Luhan ordered one whole round of chocolate cake dripping with frostings and reserved it for Sehun. “This is so gonna look good on him.” he chuckled.

“And he’ll taste good too!” DO blurted after poking his finger in it.

Sehun and Sunmi just finished eating so the three decided to move in. They crawled on a nearby table and hid behind it. Luhan was in the middle with the cake laid on the floor in front of them. They each scooped with their hands and peeked above the table. “On three, okay?” Luhan whispered and the two nodded.

Sehun was Sunmi’s cheek and never knew what’s coming for him. “Miahnae Sehun-ah! But it’s gonna rain chocolate on you today!” Luhan snickered. “Okay… Hana…” he added and they got ready. “Dul…” they raised their hands smothered in chocolate goodness. “SET!!!” he announced and the three of them quickly stood up and fired away.

Sunmi however suddenly leaned closer to Sehun for a kiss and got showered instead. “!!!” Luhan and Chanyeol chorused and quickly hid back down forgetting about DO who was left standing frozen.

“Yah! Do Kyungsoo!” she hissed and her eyes went straight to his hands. “What the ?”

“I-I d-didn’t do it!” he stuttered with wide eyes.

“Hyung! What do you mean you didn’t? You’re already caught chocolate handed. Aish!” Sehun sneered and went to Sunmi to wipe her face. “Aigooo~ Come here babe… Mmmm~ You taste so good!” he her cheek.

“Babe… Stop that!” she lightly pushed his shoulder.

DO saw the other two below him rolling on the floor laughing. He glared at them and picked them up by the sleeves of their shirt. “Hey guys! Here’s the mastermind and the other culprit!”

Chanyeol can’t stop laughing while Luhan already geared his peace sign and flashed it to her.

“Yah! LuLu!!! How could you?” she pouted while taking bits of cake off her nose.

“Miahnae Sunmi! It was supposed to be a payback for Sehun. Remember what they did last year on our date?” and the three walked to them.

"Whatever!" she sulked.

They all joined them on their table while Sunmi tidied herself.

“I guess, we’ll have to go home, babe! I’m sticky, dirty, and my shirt is a total wreck.” she sighed.

“Fine…” he rolled his eyes and glared at Luhan. “Happy now?”

“Of course!” he stuck his tongue out to him.

“And because of that, you’ll give us a ride coz I can’t let my girl go out on public this way.” Sehun demanded.

“Sure! No problem!”

“Just to warn you though, I might ruin your super clean and white upholstery.” Sunmi blurted.

“It’s okay… It’s my fault anyway!” Luhan removed few more bits from her hair.