Doubt

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Sehun walked me to class after lunch with Suho and Baekhyun trailing behind. He kept an arm around my shoulder while I stare blankly on the ground. ‘Aish! This whole Jiyeon thing is driving me insane. I might just end up like her…’ I was too distracted that I haven’t noticed a girl running towards my direction and he had to pull me closer to him.

“Sunmi-ah! What’s wrong with you? You’ve been occupied since we left the lounge.” he asked after cupping my face.

“N-Nothing… I’m getting sleepy from all the food we ate.” I lied and yawned.

“Awwww~ Come here then… Lemme kiss that away.” His gentle lips touched mine and my lids slowly dropped not coz I’m really sleepy but he’s simply irresistible. At times like this, I wish I can be in his touch every single minute.

“Baby, you’re not helping…” I muttered.

“I know you like it…” he whispered and we continued locking lips.

“Aigooo… Those two can’t get their hands off each other.“ Baehyun nudged Suho.

“Mhmmm!” the leader then broke us apart when people started gawking at us. “Okay… You can continue tasting each other later at home.”

Sehun rolled his eyes away from him and slapped my when I entered my room. “Have fun babe!”

“You too!” I winked and blew a kiss to him.

“Oh Lord!” Baekhyun dragged him away their grinning maknae.

----------

The three boys were heading to gym class. They were goofing around and making fun of each other when Jiyeon appeared in front of them. “Annyeong!” she waved with matching aegyo.

‘Can’t she be more annoying?’ Baekhyun complained.

“H-Hi Jiyeon! What’s up?” Sehun greeted when the two remained quiet and just stared at her.

‘Omo! Sehun is actually talking to me…’ she giggled. “I’m great! And you?”

“I’m cool! We’re heading to class… So, see ‘ya around!” he waved and they continued walking.

“I saw Sunmi and Kai the other night!” she suddenly revealed.

The three of them stopped and Sehun lightly pushed his hyungs. “You guys go ahead…”

“That girl is starting to get on my nerves!” Suho sneered while glaring at her.

“Who wouldn’t?” Baekhyun added and they left.

Sehun turned and walked back to Jiyeon. “And your point is?” he crossed his arms on his chest.

“Well... I thought you should know that I saw them dancing body to body yesterday.”

“So?” he raised an eyebrow. “They do that all the time and what do you expect? They’re dancing!” he shrugged.

“But they seem really close, y’know… Given that they’re just suppose to be ‘friends’!” she emphasized the word with her fingers like bunny ears.

“They are close! In fact, Jongin, Kris hyung and I used to fight for her affection so I understand if he’s touchy with my girl.” he flashed a smile.

Jiyeon was getting aggravated with the way he defended Sunmi but she has no plans of giving up. She closed the gap between them and his chest. “Ahhh~ Okay! Just so you know, friends can be a snake in the grass too… Keep your guard up, Sehun!” she pinched his chin and walked away.

He watched her gain distance but her sharp words lingered in his mind and doubt started to cloud him. ‘Nah! It can’t be…’