Become One

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

The brothers arrived at noon. Kris was given an address to an underground club and a picture of Xiumin and Chen through MMS. They rushed to the place with a group of bodyguards trailing them. “Boss, I brought your weapons as instructed…” one of them handed Kris his silver gun and Tao his long stick. He slipped it at the back of his waistband while Tao gripped it to his side.

Kris tightened his leather gloves as they neared the club entrance. “I’m looking for them! Where are they?” he sneered and flashed the picture to a bouncer.

“I dunno know! I don’t even recognize them. Heh!” he smirked.

Then Kris swiftly grabbed his neck with one hand. “Don’t ing play with me! I have a very short temper for liars! So if you don’t want me to wipe that ugly smirk off your face, BRING ME TO THEM! NOW!!!” he snarled. “N-Nehhh…” and he released him.

The bouncer opened the door. The club was empty since it’s still way too early for party goers, but two teenagers sat on the bar eating lunch. “Boss, someone’s here to see you…” the bouncer bowed and slowly moved back to the door.

“Who are you?” Xiumin asked without looking at his uninvited guests. “Don’t you know it’s rude to disturb people when they’re eating?” he added.

“Hey er! Don’t you know it’s rude to talk when you’re mouth is full?” Kris hissed.

“MWOH???” the Kim’s chorused and turned. “How dare you…” Chen was interrupted when his eyes met with the gun's barrel while Xiumin choked when his throat caught the tip of a stick. “Who-Who are you? Wh-What do you want?” he added.

“We come in peace but if you do something stupid, you leave us no choice but to burn this place down, with you in it!” Tao calmly explained.

The troubled brothers looked around and they knew they can’t escape. They were surrounded by armed men, aside from being held at gun point. “What the do you want?” Xiumin yelled.

Tao’s eyes moved down to Chen’s right hand. “Gege… It’s him!”

Kris pressed his gun on Chen’s forehead. He can already smell the sulfur coming off the barrel and he was left fearing for his life. “How do you know Park Jiyeon? What are you doing with her in that hotel room, filming my friend?” Kris questioned with a ed snarl.

“We-We don’t know what you’re talking about?” Xiumin stuttered.

“I’m not talking to you! If you don’t want to be the first to know how a bullet taste like. Shut the up!” Kris raged. “NOW TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW!!!”

“Ji…Jiyeon was my ex…” Chen stammered. “She was perfectly fine not until she got violent and out of control. I dunno what caused it but she was literally out of her mind. Then she was diagnosed to be mentally sick, so I left her. But she never stopped bugging me. She was a stalker, lurker, obsessed schizo all rolled into one. That’s why we moved to China.” Kris and Tao lowered their weapons.

“And we went back coz of this ing ring.” Xiumin showed his bronze dragon.

“Ani! It’s because you’re stupid and greedy enough…” Tao smirked.

“That knew I came back and threatened me to take all of my family’s possessions if I don’t help her…” Chen clenched his fist.

“Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? I don’t need to know about your tragic love story… Tell me what happened in that hotel room!” Kris crossed his arms.

“Nothing happened! It was all a set up. She barely even touched him. I helped her accomplish that ing scheme. From drugging his drink, bringing him to the hotel, until holding the camera… Dude, I’m really sorry! I had no other choice!” Chen pleaded.

“It’s okay man! I understand… I’m sorry as well for being violent.” Kris raised his hand.

“Nah! It’s all good. I’d do the same for a friend!” they shook hands.

Tao shook hands with Xiumin as well. “Dui bu qi…” he bowed. “We should be the one to say sorry… We caused all of you trouble!”

“We gotta go then! We still need to settle this!” Kris saluted and they left.

Chen hopped off the stool and ran in front of them. “You guys be careful! That is dangerous. She is capable of doing anything. Trust me!”

“And so can we!” Kris smiled with a sadistic smirk.

“Kill that for me, then!” Chen blurted.

“With pleasure!” Tao’s deadly eyes showed.

----------

Sunmi came to her house. The house that Sehun gave her. The house that he earned from sheer hard work but chose to hand it to her. She pushed the door and made her way in. She stopped upon reaching the living room. Her eyes shifted from side to side, top to bottom. She slowly turned to make sure she can feast her hungry orbs on the breathtaking interiors.

It’s only been weeks since she left her home but it felt like forever. That’s how much she grew to love the place. Being in it, is being in Sehun’s heart. It’s warm, safe, and heavenly. She hugged herself as she tries to rub the goose bumps off her arms. ‘God I miss this place… I miss Sehun… I miss my old life…’ she then approached the frames on a shelf. There’s a picture of her in a dress with EXO in suits and whacky faces during the auction, her mom and dad, her and Sungmin, and the same couple photo in Sehun’s room. She sighed and walked backwards still looking around. ‘At least nothing changed in this house… I’m happy…’

“I left everything as it is... I made sure everything was in its proper place just like when you left it…” says a voice.

Sunmi turned and saw Sehun walking towards her. His face was sullen, emotionless.

“Sunmi, you are my life, and my love. Why I love you is a hard question to answer…” he stopped and cupped her neck. “…I love you because you care for me like no one else. I love the way I feel in your arms, it makes me untouchable…” her eyes rounded in confusion. “Se-Sehun? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, baby… I just want you to know how much I love you!”

Her knees trembled hearing him call her like he always do. “You don’t have to. I know already.” she smiled.

“But I want to! I want the world to know how much I love everything about you. Your eyes, how hypnotic and mesmerizing they are. Your stubborn ways. You, being clumsy and accident prone. You, who is always surrounded by guys… I can count it in so many ways and it will take me forever!”

Sunmi hugged him. She wrapped her longing arms around his neck and never let go. “I’m sorry babe… I’m so sorry…” she whispered and closed her eyes.

“Don’t be… Having you in my arms again is all I ask, I’m happy, Sunmi!” he hugged her tighter.

“I love you…” she sobbed.

“Oh God! You just don’t know how much hearing that from you makes me feel. I can die happy.” he cried.

Just as she was about to open for a response, Sehun pulled away and wiped his tears with back of his hand. He then slipped that hand on the side of his jacket and took out a red case, and opened it.

“Marry me, Sunmi!” she froze. “I hate it when we fight. It's painful when people try to tear us. I refuse to let other guys touch you, even look at you.” she stared in awe at the glistening ring. “…before it kills me... Marry me!”

Sunmi raised her head and met his eyes. “Se-Sehun?”

“I’m keeping my promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life, but for the rest of yours… Will you marry me?”

And for the first time ever, her heart and mind worked as one. “Yes! I will!”

Sehun took the ring and slipped it right in front her friendship band. Both rings amazingly blended together. They were perfect for each other. Just like them, the perfect couple, who we're just not in the perfect situation. But they didn’t care as long as they have each other.

Sunmi hugged Sehun and the back of his head. “I will love you unconditionally, forsaking all others. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love from this day onwards.”

The room has been filled by their declarations of love. They remained standing in each other’s arms. Warm emotions overtook them. Neither one have the words to tell. They yearned for each other, begging for each other.

They broke apart and their gazes met and locked, sweeping her out of reality, like always. They both want it. They both ask for it.

He had dark eyes that seemed to hold all the mysteries in the universe. She had bright ones that have been hypnotizing him, bewitching him.

No words were spoken. Instead, they let their souls collide. Sehun tilted his head and touched her lips with his. Sunmi weakened at his contact. She had a happy sigh of relief when she was reunited with his soft lips. Her hands were relaxed around his neck. His hands anchored on her hips.

The kiss intensified as their tongues battled. Seeking each other. Begging each other. Worshipping each other.

Her whole being just turned to jelly. There pressed bodies created heat. Sehun wrapped his arms on her back, securing her.

At the contact of their skin, a mixture of emotions shot straight into her system: desire, lust, and excitement. Everywhere he touched, she felt a sizzling burning feeling, and her breath kept coming in shorter. From the way his hands we're moving, it was pretty easy to tell that their desires were mutual.

Sehun lowered his hands to her thighs until she lifted her up. Sunmi willingly raised her legs and wrapped it around his waist. Without breaking the kiss and holding on to her tightly, he made his way up the stairs, then to her room. He kicked the door to a close, and upon reaching the queen sized bed, he gently lowered her.

Sehun hesitantly pulled away from her lips to feast on her. She’s right there, lying underneath him. The girl he’s been missing, longing, and wanting. His fingers ran on her face as his eyes moved from top to bottom. Pink supple lips that were craving for him. A bare neckline that begs for his passionate kisses. She was just staring back at him, but she was doing wild and desirable things in him. “Oh Sunmi, the only girl that I live for…”

Her head was spinning. Her body was heating up. She never felt like this before. She never craved for him this much. She can’t resist him anymore.

Then, she s her hand on his neck and pulled him down.

Tears filled her eyes at his unexpected, almost unwilling worship. But instead of increasing her need for tenderness, the tears made her feel needy, greedy.

His tongue brushed the delicate shell of her ear. He blew a light breath over the moist spot, and she shivered. How could she find the strength to resist him when his nearness alone drove her to distraction? After all this time he alone has this amazing power to make her feel absolutely crazy.

----------

Next thing they knew, they were sleeping in each other’s arms with clothes scattered on the floor. Sehun kept a secure hug around her while she sunk her face on the crook of his neck, with a hand on his chest. A white blanket covered their bare body from chest down.

Sunmi woke at her phone frantically buzzing. ‘OMG! That’s my alarm! I have to pick Sungmin up!’

She sat up but his draping arm on her waist kept her down. “Babe… Wake up…” she softly taps her cheek.

“Wae? I don’t want to… Let’s stay here…” he moaned and tightened his clutch on her.

“I need to pick Sungmin up… I’ll be back in a jiff!”

“Andwae…” he croaked and grabbed her phone. “Let Kyungsoo hyung do it! I’ll call him.”

Sunmi watched him talk while half asleep. “Hyung! Can you fetch Sungmin from school, please? Sunmi and I are kinda busy… Thanks… See ya~” he hung up and tossed her phone on the carpet. “Anything else, my dear?” he yawned.

“Ermmm… Can I just get dressed…” she smiled coyly.

“Shireo! I’ve seen everything already, and so are you! So there’s no point anymore…” he hugged her tighter.

“Fine!” she surrendered and he went back to sleep. Sunmi stared at his face. ‘I’m growing old with this man. I will be the mother of his beautiful babies. He's gonna be mine forever!’

Sehun slowly opened his eyes. They were just inches away with noses almost touching each other. “Babe? Did you regret what we did?” he asked.

“Ehh? Of course not! What made you think that?” she his face.

“Coz y’know… About the scandal thing…” he lowered his gaze and she lifted his chin. “Let’s not talk about it. Okay? What we did was out of love! And I’ll do it a million times with you!” she pecked his lips.

“Really?” he grinned like a kid in candyland.

“Maybe not a million times…” she snorted. “Can I ask a question?” she added.

“Sure what is it?”

“About the proposal, what made you do it?” and he hugged her. “I thought that if I get married, it should only be with you, no one else! I don’t care anymore if Jiyeon or her family will go ape on me, and I won’t let them touch a single hair from you or Sungmin… We can move to another country if I have to!”

“You’re crazy!” she laughed on the crook of his neck.

“I love you that much, Sunmi!” he added.

Sehun lightly pushed her and took her left hand. He gripped it with his left and raised it above them. Their rings twinkled with the chandelier. “We will always be together…” he said.

“Forever!” she added.

“Can I sleep now? Or do you wish to explore me more?” he wiggled his eyebrow.

“I’m sleepy…” she faked a yawn.

“You know what babe? You’ll forever at lying as well…” Sehun then pulled the sheets over them.