Calm Before The Storm

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

The party continued until past midnight. Drinks overflowed and the dance floor is packed. Even DBSK and EXO all went down to join in with Super Junior and Shinee. GD stayed on the stage doing some adlibs while Teddy turned the table.

A very familiar song came on and the roof almost went off from the shouts and howls.

They all raised their drinks in the air and bobbed their heads as the music builds up while clapping their hands. People in the center moved back and formed a circle for an impromptu dance battle.

“SHAKE THAT!!!” the crowd hollered and everybody jumped. Kai swiftly flew in and showed them his sleek moves. His limbs, hands, his entire body moved in tune to the rhythm. His face was intense with emotions even when he thrashed his feet and arms to the music. Everyone cheered for him even the sunbaes. “Go Jongin! Yeaaahhh!!!” Key howled.

Kai finished off and pointed at Shinee’s maknae. Taemin moonwalked to the center and glided through the entire space. It’s like Michael Jackson took over him. His flexibility was at its best.  Toes were pointed, arms extended, face was ecstatic. He’s very controlled that his bodywaves were incomparable and techniques were at par.

“Everyday I’m shufflin’…” They all joined him in the chorus and did the very famous shuffle dance. Sunmi and Sehun were face to face playing with their feet, Changmin and Yoochun goofed around Junsu who was having trouble shuffling, while Yesung and Leeteuk shuffled like there’s no tomorrow in their own little world.

Then, Taemin tapped Eunhyuk’s shoulder. Monkey boy himself back flipped to the middle and earned himself a major applause. His blonde mane shined above the spotlight and flowed with every jerk of his body. His popping skills were beyond normal. His ssanti moves proves to be entertaining and cool as well.

Eunhyuk froze with a finger pointed like a gun to DBSK’s leader. The king himself skipped around the circle while rubbing his palms and biting his lower lip. “Now this ‘gon be good! Show ‘em bro!” GD yelled through the mic and Yunho nodded to him. After a devilish smirk, he moved naturally to the rhythm. His movement was so precise and perfect. Every piece of clothing that wrapped his body flowed with him and his face was filled with passion. He was literally a graceful robot and has that ability to lure you into his world.

“SHAKE THAT!!!” they roared. The circle was dispersed when the crowd got lost in the music. They danced like nobody's watching. Shuffled, popped, locked, gyrated, bodywaved, name it, they did it all. The club could almost collapse when the ground shook from the intense jumping. There were no more divisions when everybody danced and mingled with each other.

Another music came on but they remained in the dance floor. Sehun was holding a bottle of water while Sunmi has a glass of orange juice. “Just let me know if you wanna go back up, okay? he yelled. “Neh!”

Jinsuk suddenly appeared beside them with Chanyeol grinding her from behind. “Wassup sis! Yeah!” she pounded her beer to Sunmi’s glass.

“Yah! Take it easy! You’ll regret it tomorrow…” she chuckled and faced Chanyeol. “Aren’t you suppose to stop her?”

“No need for that! She’s under my protective clutch and she’s coming home with me anyway…” he grinned and went back kissing Jinsuk’s neck.

“Eewwww! Now I know how Kyungsoo and Baekhyun feels. Blech!” she cringed.

Then Jiyeon showed up. She walked behind Sunmi and tapped her shoulder. “Hey !” she turned and Jiyeon splashed a glass of juice straight to her face. The music stopped and was replaced by gasps. Sunmi’s jaw dropped to the dance floor with stunned eyes. Droplets of orange fluid dripped from her hair down to her chin. The crowd around them watched as the disturbing scene unfolds. Glaring eyes were set to Jiyeon while compassion ones went to Sunmi.

Jinsuk pulled her friend and wiped her face while Sehun moved in front of Jiyeon. “What the is wrong with you, HUH??? Do you really crave that much attention? You worthless !” he yelled.

“She’s the ! Not me!” she pointed a finger to Sunmi who was still stunned. “Hey ! This is my fiancé you are holding and locking lips with! And you even dared call him your man? You’re pathetic! Have some class for once!” she rolled her eyes.

Sehun clenched his shaking hands and closed the gap between them. “You do realize that you’re the one who’s getting humiliated here right? The whole university knows how fake our marriage is and it’s your delusional mind who only believes it will work. Now, go and… GET THE OUT!!!” he yelled and pointed the door.

The word struck a nerve in her twisted mind and it reluctantly comes up with ways to hurt Sunmi, not him. She took a deep breath to relieve her burning veins and gripped her skirt. “SHIREO! This party is open for all SMU students so you can’t order me around! That dirty little should leave this place before she infects everyone!” she retaliated.

Sehun’s temper has reached its limit together with the rest of the guys close to Sunmi. From Teddy to GD, DBSK, Shinee and EXO. They all turned mad and furious like a swarm of bees.

“She called my sister what? Oh hell no… you’re getting it from me!” GD fumed but Teddy restrained him. “No Jiyong. She’s still a girl! You can’t hit a girl!”

“But hyung!” he sighed.

Jaejoong and Kai moved from their spot and was about to drag Jiyeon out when Sehun raised his hand. “I’m not gonna let you talk like that to Sunmi ever again!” he swung it to her face but Jinsuk grabbed his wrist. “No Sehun! Guys are not supposed to hit girls…”

“But…” he glared at her and Jinsuk turned.

“But I can!” she smirked and her clenched fist suddenly landed on Jiyeon’s nose.

“OOOooohhh!!!” the guys flinched while pressing their curled hand on their mouths after hearing a cracking sound.

“Nice shot sis!” Onew shouted.

Jinsuk sat on top of her and struck with solid jabs. “Let me reconstruct your face first! I’m really good at this, y’know!”

“Jinsuk-ah! That’s enough!” Sunmi yelled but all of the guys ignored. “Let her teach that crazy some lesson!” Suho smirked.

“Oppa!” and she faced Chanyeol. “Stop her before she ends up in jail! Goddamnit!” she hissed. “Fine!” he then yanked Jinsuk.

“Don’t mess with Sunmi or you’ll be looking for your eyeballs in the dumpster. Crazy !” Jinsuk struggled in her boyfriend’s grasp but managed to kick her on the leg.

The music came on and everyone ignored Jiyeon who was lying on the floor, beaten and bloody. ‘You’ll pay for this Sunmi. I will ruin you until you come begging to me!’

Sehun took Sunmi’s wrist and pulled her to the club’s office. He made her sit on the couch and kneeled in front of her. “Don’t listen to her okay?”

“Neehhh…” she eye smiled.

“Yo sis! Gwenchana?” GD came running through the door.

“Of course! An orange juice can’t kill a person, y’know?!” she chuckled. “That’s my girl!” he ruffled her hair.