Agonizing Ordeal

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Sunmi’s house became EXO’s headquarters. Even Teddy and GD stayed in and chose to sleep in Sungmin’s room so they can look after him. Newspapers, phonebooks, maps, and all sorts of resources were scattered on the living room.

None of them couldn’t sleep from anxiety. They ate, but only because Teddy forced them to.

Right after their last contact with Sunmi, Kai and Sehun were literally worthless. They neither talk, eat nor sleep. They’re going through what Sunmi had to go through but twice harder. If people would call it going crazy, that would be them.

Half of the group just finished dinner and joined the rest on the living room. They went back looking for Sunmi any possible way they can.

With proper guidance and being an innocent kid that he is, Sungmin handled the situation pretty well among all of them. He was their support system and became their main source of strength from all that’s happening.

He sat crossed leg on the floor while channel surfing when he suddenly jerked up. “Noona?” he murmured.

They were all distracted to even notice or hear him. He quickly stood and ran closer to the plasma screen. “NOONA!” he yelled and they heard him this time.

“Sungmin-ah… What’s wrong?” DO questioned as they looked at him.

“Noona is on TV! Look!” he pointed to the screen and their mouths fell wide open.

It was apparently from a low cost news channel in Jeju that no one in Seoul even dared to watch. City dwellers do not pay attention to the current events in that island plus it usually bores them anyway.

There were no video clips being played but only a blurry photo of what appears to be an unconscious girl being carried by a man was flashed on the screen. They were unable to identify the man since it showed his back but Sungmin can clearly tell that it’s his sister being brought into the hospital.

Sehun jumped off his seat and went closer to it as well. His world came tumbling down when he saw her dangling hand with a glimmering ring on it. “Oh no! Sunmi!!! Andwae!!!” he dropped on his knees.

The short news ended and they were left shellshocked. Jinsuk cried in Chanyeol’s chest, GD paced back and forth, Suho and Kris continued searching, Kai and Sehun got worse.

Just as they were about to lose hope, Teddy’s phone rang. “Yawbosehyo?”

“Hyung! It’s Jaejoong!” “Oh… Ermm… Sorry but I’m kinda busy right now…”

“Hyung! Wait… Sunmi’s with me…” and Teddy dropped on the couch. “W-What? Yah, Kim Jaejoong! This is not the time to joke around! And I’m not the person you wanna mess with right now!” he warned him.

“It’s true! I’m in the hospital and she wanted me to call you that we’re coming home tomorrow…” “Ji-jinja?” he stuttered.

GD then rushed to him. “Hyung! Who is that?” Teddy covered the mouthpiece and looked up to him. “Jaejoong… He said that Sunmi’s with him!”

“MWOH? Seriously?” he gawked and the EXO suddenly surrounded him. “Hyung! Turn it on speaker! Please!” Kris asked and he did.

“Hyung! Are you still there?” Jaejoong asked. “Neh! I am and you’re on speaker! Now tell us what exactly happened? And how is she?”

“She apparently jumped off a cliff…” and all hell broke loose. “What in the actual ? Are you kidding me?” Suho blurted.

“Jesus Christ! How can you do this Sunmi?” Baekhyun raised his hands in frustration.

“Guys… Guys, listen to me first…” and Teddy shushed them. “Sunmi survived it but she’s going through a lot right now and it’s best for us to show her that we’ll be here for her. To support her. To care for her. Most especially, to love her.” Jaejoong added. “Don’t worry she’s doing great and already stable. I’ll tell you all the details tomorrow when we get back. Okay?”

“Jae?” Teddy spoked. “Yes hyung?”

“Komawo! I’ll forever be indebted to you. Thank you for bringing back my niece.” he cried. “It’s nothing… It’s the least I can do for having her on my side.”

“Hyung! Thank you! Tell my sister I love her so much!” GD added.

“I will, Jiyonggie… I gotta go guys! Sunmi just woke up…” he chuckled.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Let’s leave this ing hospital! I wanna eat now! PPALLI!!” she yelled behind him.

“That’s her alright!” Jinsuk sniffed.

“God! I miss that voice!” Luhan laughed while crying.

“Bye guys! I’ll see you tomorrow, a’right?” and Jaejoong hang up.

They all heaved a huge sigh of relief but Kai and Sehun’s ordeal was far from over. Sehun still has to face Sunmi and deal with his dirty scandal while Kai was about to put up a fight in getting Sunmi.