Meet The Parents

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

It’s weekend once again. I was nervously standing in front of a tall mirror while checking myself out after Sehun proclaimed that he’s bringing me over to their house to have dinner with his parents. A million thoughts rammed my brain both positive and negative. What if they won’t accept me? What if his parents disown him after knowing their son has an orphan for a girlfriend? What if they exile me when they discover how trouble tails me around? What if… ‘Aish! Screw this! Whatever happens, happens!’ I scoffed at my reflection then raised my right arm to caress my cast. ‘Everything’s gonna be okay, Sunmi! Just be yourself…’ I closed my eyes and took deep-long-meditating breaths.

“Sunmi-ah! Are you ready to go?” Sehun suddenly barged into my room. My eyes slowly opened and saw him walked behind me. He moved my soft curls to one side to sink his face on my neck and s his arms around my waist. I bit my lip at his shivering touch and I could feel him smile on my skin.

“What are you thinking babe?” he planted kisses on my neck.

“I don’t think this is the right time…” then he stopped and placed his chin on my shoulder to watch me through the mirror.

“If we’re not gonna do it now, then when? There’s no difference babe. You’re gonna meet them either way. So might as well do it now.” he smiled with an assuring look.

I rubbed my fingers on his arms. “But what if they won’t like me?” I pouted.

Sehun hugged me tighter and his eyes moved up and down to our mirror image. “Look at us babe!" he said.

"You're y as , Sehun... What's the point?" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and continued. "I said us! Look at us baby! We’re perfect for each other. You fill my life like no one else can..."

“…so you are to me!” I added.

“Then there’s no point in them to not like you.” and he spun me around. “You have my heart, Sunmi. If they take you away, I will die!”

I raised my good arm and draped it around his neck. “I love you.” I whispered while staring deep into him.

He pressed his forehead on mine and responded with smoldering eyes. “I love you more, baby… Can I have a kiss?”

I nodded and his head tilted for my lips. His tongue worked wonders inside me and it was blazing hot. My eyes shut close in an instant while my brain became empty. All I can see was Sehun kissing the life out of me.

And for the first time ever, no one interrupted us. He was triumphant and smiling from ear to ear when he pulled away. “Ahhh~ That felt so good. I’ve never enjoyed you that much.” he pecked me again.

“Mhmmm! I can tell!” I giggled then he embraced me. “Let’s go get little brother so that we can leave. Mom and dad doesn’t like to wait.”

We walked to my brother’s room who was busy playing with his Xbox. “Sungmin-ah, that’s enough already. We’re leaving now.” I told him.

“Neh!” he set his toy aside and skipped towards us. Sehun kneeled in front of him and fixed his hair. “Aigooo~ Dongsaeng is so handsome!”

“Of course! I follow all your advises so I can have a yeoja chingu just like noona.” they high fived.

“No way Sungmin! I forbid! You’re too young for that!” I pointed a finger to his face and clipped my boyfriend’s ear to pull him up. “AHHH!! Baby, apa! Apa!” he groaned.

“You should’ve seen this coming after you decided to teach him senseless stuffs.” I scowled at him while my brother found it amusing how his hyung looks in pain.

“Miahn! I won’t do it again, I swear!” he pressed his palms together and I released him.

Sehun the red-eared boyfriend tugged the adorable-chubby brother as we walk out of my house. He drove to their mansion just a few blocks away and the butterflies in my stomach suddenly decided to have a rave party on their own.

I was so tensed that even my stiff fingers on my left hand suddenly have a life and started shaking. Had I not worn some light make up, I could already pass as one of the Cullens when I turned pale. The car cruised into a vast driveway and passed along a stone fountain with water spewing out of it then we stopped in front of two tall wooden doors. Sehun left his seat and opened the door for me. I took his hand as I went out then my brother followed.

My body turned 360 degrees as I scanned the magnificent estate. I’ve actually been in Sehun’s house a lot of times especially when I’m injured but I always find myself getting bewildered. “Yah! It’s not like you haven’t been here before. Let’s go babe!” he took my wrist.

The butler pushed the doors and we all walked in. Sehun and Sungmin were skipping with hands swaying while I struggled to keep up with them. ‘! I’m meeting his parents. This can’t be happening…’ I panicked.

My shimmering black ballet flats came in handy coz if it were a pair of heels, I could’ve faceplanted at my first step. Sehun guided us through the carpeted hallway and before entering my own version of hell, he turned and cupped my face. “Sunmi-ah, don’t worry. Just relax and enjoy! My parents are normal people just like everybody else. Okay?” I nodded. He then gave me a heartwarming kiss on the lips that calmed the swarm in my stomach.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. ‘You got this, Sunmi. Calm down. Everything’s gonna be fine…’ then the three of us entered.