Dating Kim Jaejoong

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Apparently, it was Jaejoong who took the presidential suite. He then forced himself into my room when he knew I was staying in the same hotel. He said it was for my protection and safety after my failed suicide attempt but I’ll bet Chanyeol’s entire fortune that was not the case. ‘Safety my ! My sanity is purely intact and I will never do it again! Sneaky guy… Tch!’

I finally managed to get a decent sleep after battling depression. I spent countless hours in slumber as if I was a squirrel in hibernation. It was too deep that I almost didn’t notice Jaejoong’s calm breaths fan my hair. He was supposed to sleep on the couch but given his prince-like status, I let him sleep beside me as long as he keeps his testosterone level at a down low.

He has one hand under my neck and another dangling at the slender part of my waist. Our bodies we’re pressed together that I can feel his heart against my back, his feet tangled with my feet, and his silver necklace tickling my nape. His black wife beater exposed his arms while his blue pajamas kept our legs warm.

It feels good to have him with me. Even wearing his white shirt and black track pants comforted me. He made me feel what a human is supposed to feel. He made me look forward to going home even though I’m not sure what will come my way. He made me see things that my eyes refused to see.

All I can think of right now is Kim Jaejoong. Me, him and our little world. It was neither right nor wrong coz at the moment, we only have each other. Being selfish and taking risks is not bad at all.

The warm sunshine that crept through the curtains was my wake up call. It also became my signal to fulfill a promise I made to the man behind me. I cringed at the chilly sudden breeze that swept through the room. “You’re awake?” he whispered while half sleep.

“Kinda…” I yawned.

Jaejoong laced our fingers and pulled me closer. His lips lingered behind my neck and it sent shivers through my body. “I think I just changed my mind. Can we just stay here and don’t go home? This right here is perfect…” he muttered.

I shifted to my side and faced him. “Oppa, I feel the same way. In fact, I’m on top of the world right now… But I can’t turn my back on the people I love. My brother, Teddy oppa, Jiyong oppa, Jinsuk…”

“Sehun?” he interrupted then his face fell.

I raised my hand and ran my fingers through the bridge of his nose. “Yes, even him. I’m not sure if I can face him yet, but there will come a time that I have to…”

“You love him that much, huh?”

“I do oppa but I’m not sure anymore… Besides, it won’t disappear in a snap. It’s like you with Minyoung unnie... After all these years, you still love her right?” he nodded and I touched his lips this time. “But that does not necessarily mean I can’t love you back… Maybe not as strong but we can start from there…”

He took my hand off his face and pulled me closer. I ended up sinking my face in the crook his neck while he cuddled me. “It’s more than enough Sunmi… Komawo…”

“Anything for my prince!” I muttered under his skin.

“Seriously though… Let’s just stay here instead. There’s not much to see anyway…” he snickered.

I raised my head and shot him a glare. “Yah! What happened to, “Jeju is breathtaking! We’re going out tomorrow…” Blah! Blah! Blah” I mocked him while imitating his deep husky voice.

He suddenly stood, yanked me off the bed and pulled me towards the balcony. “There! We’re out already! And that sweetheart is the breathtaking ocean. Happy?”

“Bravo Mr. Einstein! I didn’t mean for you to take it literally…” I sighed then his arms draping with sheets wrapped us. “Mmmm… I can definitely get used to this!” he pressed his cheek on the side of my head. “Oppa?”

“Hmmm?”

“I’m hungry…” I grinned then he heard my tummy grumbling.

“Fine… I’ll order room service.”

We talk and ate by the balcony. Both of us were happy, free and contented. We could spend hours talking about anything. We get incredible joy from doing simple things like how he would poke my toes with his toes, how he would feed me but ends up shoving it to his mouth, how he would smear ketchup on my cheek...

“Junsu oppa will throw a fit when he knows that you took his spot. Kekeke~” I chuckled.

“I’m still his hyung, he can’t do anything about it!” he bragged.

“Riigghhtttt~”

When brunch finished and after a few more rounds of snuggling, Jaejoong gave into my pestering about going around the island. But we actually just ended up strolling in the city. He laced our fingers together while holding our smoothies on our free hand.

We were enjoying the sights when I felt uncomfortable from the high school girls killing me with their stares. It even came to a point that they started murmuring when we pass them. Who wouldn’t? The man I’m with is SMU’s prince and Adonis’ offspring.

I suddenly pulled away from his clutch and left a gap between us. “Wae?” he stopped walking and looked back at me.

“A-aniyo…” I faked a smile.

Jaejoong looked around and knew right away what was distracting me. “Ahhh… You should’ve been used to it by now. You’re boyfriend is Sehun of EXO. Tch!” he smirked.

“Oppa!!!” I scowled. “You should stop wearing this kind of stuff! Look what happens!” I eyed him from head to toe.

“Yah! Even if I go out wearing a plastic bag, nothing will change. So get used to it!” he pointed a finger to my face and I slapped it aside. “Then I’m not going out with you ever again!” I stuck my tongue out to him and started walking away.

He swiftly yanked me by the wrist and my back bumped on his chest. “Yeorobeun! I am Kim Jaejoong!” he announced and held my shoulders. “…and this girl has my heart! It only beats for her and she will forever have it until she wants to!” the girls gawked.

“Oppa! This is not helping at all!”I sneered. ‘Oh ! I’m officially just minutes away from getting murdered.’

Then Jaejoong spun me around and took his shades off. He pinched my chin up and kissed me right in front of rabid teenagers. ‘Holy !’ I panicked. He sensed my nerves when I was just standing there emotionless and stiff as a log. His arms suddenly s around my back and deepened the kiss. It seemed like a flick went off my head coz my eyes fluttered and my hands crept up his waist.

A mix of coo’s and boo’s lingered in our ears and he ignored them. Adrenaline ran through me that I forgot why I got scared. My blood flowed rapidly in my cheeks, making my face red as tomato.

Jaejoong was gentle as he can be. I was like a fragile glass in his burning palms. My eyebrows furrowed when he playfully my lips. People around us started to leave but he kept on going. I was under his charm and I’m not even complaining. My lips started to swell from his slow and gentle kisses. His head moved from one side to another and I can already taste the strawberry from the smoothie he had. “Mmmm… Yummy~” I giggled in his lips.

“Wanna know how you taste?” he teased.

I played along with him and my arms crawled up to the back of his neck. “How?”

“Hmmm… Lemme see…” he dove deeper and my eyes shot wide open. I was left breathless. His tongue explored me. It was no longer me who he kisses, but my soul. My knees grew weak and I slipped from his clutch… but he caught me.

“You ing taste so damn good!” he whispered.

“Oppa, you do realize that we could get in trouble coz of this? Not from the people around here but back home…” I pulled away.

“I am… But not you coz I won’t let it happen. I will take all the blame whether you like it or not!” he kissed my forehead and hugged me. “Are you ready to go home?”

“Mhmmm…” I smiled then we headed back to the hotel.