Insanity

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Jiyeon was hiding behind a locker by the end of the hallway with UEE beside her who was holding a tray of dozen eggs. They were watching Sunmi place some books in her locker and just waiting for her to pass by.

“She’s here! Get ready!” Jiyeon smirked and took two eggs with both hands.

“Whatever! Get over with it already!” UEE whined.

Sunmi was gleefully skipping closer to them when Kris suddenly came running behind her and placed an arm around her shoulder. “Sunmi-ah! I’m hungry… Let’s go eat!”

“Ehh??? But I’m still supposed to meet Kyungsoo in the library to help him with some homework…”

“I’ll call him and he can follow us to the restaurant, then you can tutor him there. Please?” he pouted and rubbed his tummy while keeping an eye out from a distance.

“Okay” she smiled and they turned around.

Jiyeon moved from her hiding spot and watch them walk away. “What the ? This is the fourth time she dodged our attacks, all in one day! UGH!” she crumpled her hair.

UEE stood beside her and forcefully placed the tray on Jiyeon’s hands. “Here! Why don’t you do all this dumb tricks by yourself? I’m outta here!” she scoffed and strode in a different direction.

Jiyeon swiftly grabbed her hair and pulled her back. “AAHHH!!!” UEE screeched while trying to break away.

“You’re not going anywhere! , I own you!” she snarled.

Being taller and bigger that she is, UEE managed to shove her away. “No one owns me! I can pay you back ten times if that’s what you mean!” she pounded Jiyeon’s head with her knuckles.

Jiyeon’s evil smirk appeared on her face and swiftly pressed UEE’s cheeks with one hand.

“That will be the last time you hurt me or I can have you ten times!!!” she raged.

UEE gulped while gripping on Jiyeon’s wrist. “Let m-me gooo…” she gasped and the latter released her. “Yah! Why do you like attacking Sunmi? You can’t even get near her! She has her boyfriend and the rest of EXO around her. Aish!” she rubbed her cheeks.

“I’m just letting Sehun know how much of a loser his girlfriend is…” she scowled.

“OH! So this about Sehun after all! You like him do you?” UEE rolled her eyes.

“YES! Wae? You have a problem with that?” Jiyeon raised her head with both hands on her hips.

“Can’t you see they’re inseparable? You won’t stand a chance…  , you’re crazy!” she smirked.

Jiyeon snapped at the word. Irritation filled her mind and it reluctantly comes up with ways to persecute the person in front of her. There was a burning fire in her veins while her brain started feeding her with violence. She drew her hand back and pulled the hardest slap on UEE’s face.

It was so hard that she fell on the floor and blood dripped from her nose. Jiyeon stooped lower then grabbed her collar. “Don't with me coz I have no patience for bull. The things I really like to do are either immoral or illegal so watch those words that come out of your pretty little mouth!” she pushed her and walked away.

‘Useless ho! If they don’t have the guts to help me get what I want, then I’ll do it myself!’

----------

Days have passed and the attacks have stopped. School was eerily normal and I didn’t like any of it.

“Yah! There you go again being paranoid!” DO scolded me over dinner at my house.

“I can’t help it! I got used to bullying and being stalked that I developed this annoying disease!” I tapped my chopsticks on the plate.

Baekhyun placed his hand on mine to make me stop. “Look Sunmi! You have nothing to worry about coz we’ve been checking those girls and they’re not planning anything.”

“It’s not about that! I just don’t like this feeling that something big is about to happen.” I fidgeted when I felt it all over again. My nerves were jumping up and down. There’s this lingering cold somewhere in my body and negative thoughts in my head made me shiver.

Sehun saw me spacing out so he pulled me out of the house. His car was parked right in front of it and he leaned against the door on the driver’s side. He s his arms around my waist while I pressed my body on his. We remained standing with eyes only set to each other while I ran my fingers through his silky hair.

“Baby, stop thinking about it. Nothing’s gonna happen to you or to us! I won’t let it!” he stooped and pecked my lips.

“Promise?” I tightened my grasped around his neck and he did the same on my back.

“Listen babe... They can put as many cuts, bruises, bullet holes or stab wounds on me, but I'm not letting them lay a finger on you, much less tear us apart! This is me, Sunmi! All of me...and I'm all yours.” Sehun tilted his head for a long and dizzying kiss. He took my breath away as his lips sunk deep into mine, hungry for me, begging for me, craving for me… only for me. The cold breeze of the night melted in our heat, crickets were lulled in our moans and the stars sparkled with every heartbeat.

"Let's get married..." he said in his softest voice while resting his forehead on mine.

I could've sworn my world stopped moving and my body refused to function. My head snapped back and forced some words out of my mouth. "Ehh??? E-Excuse... M-Me?"

He pulled away and snorted. "You should've seen the look on your face. I'm sorry babe! But as much as I want to... I was just kidding..." he laughed hysterically.

A huge wave of electrifying shock went straight to my brain and my foot unknowingly kicked his knee. "OW!!! Apa! Apa!" he hopped in one foot and still giggling.

" YOU SEHUN!!! I ing hate you right now!!!" I turned and walked but he pulled me back and hugged me. "Baby! I'm sorry... I was caught up in the moment..."

"And what? You decided to make fun of me? Well, it's not funny! Brooo!" I pushed him away and ran back to the house.

"Babe! I'm sorry!" he giggled.

"Stop calling me that... And don't ing talk to me! URGGHHH!!!" I kicked the door open while he clutched his tummy in laughter. 'Aigooo... I think i'll be sleeping on the floor tonight...' he snorted.