Addiction

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

EXO’s lounge suddenly became a lion’s den.  The predators were not hungry but their stares and deep-throated snarling devoured their one and only prey who sat right next to Sehun. 6 pairs of red narrowing eyes pierce through her but she remained poised. She kept looking around checking every details and hummed a tune but sounded like whining.

After her eyes were satisfied, Jiyeon scooted closer to Sehun and linked her arms on him. “Oppa~” she said with nasal pitch making the boys squirm. “God forbid, I might just punch her in the face!” DO gritted his teeth and Suho kicked his foot. “AHH!”

“Don’t touch me!” Sehun pushed her away.

She crossed her arms instead and pouted. “You’re so mean!”

“I AM! In fact, I’m the most evil and baddest person ever lived! You just don’t know how I can make your life a living hell!” he yelled at her face.

“No you’re not! You’re just saying that to discourage me… Uh! Uh! Uh!” she wiggled a finger. “That will never happen, oppa!” she grinned.

Sehun moved closer to Kai’s side and left a gap between him and Jiyeon. She then started examining EXO. ‘They’re really good looking! No wonder why girls go crazy over them. Uwaaa~’ shaped into an O.

“Baekhyun oppa! I heard you can sing really well…” and he raised an eyebrow. “My friend thinks you would sound great in bed too.” she giggled and their jaws fell to the floor. “, what?” Chanyeol gasped.

“Okay, that’s it! She’s getting it!” Baekhyun stood and leaped over the table towards her. Kris and Suho caught him just in time and restrained him. “Yah! I really thought I could put up with you! , your hopeless!” he raised his middle finger to her.

“What? It was a compliment! Aish!” she rolled her eyes and sulked in the corner of the couch.

“Compliment, my ! How ‘bout this for a compliment?” Baekyun lunged on her again but Kris tightened his grasp. “Easy bro! She’s not worth it!” he hissed.

“Kris oppa! If you’re a wingman, why don’t you give some of your girls to DO oppa so he can get some. He looks stiff and dry.” she chuckled when his deathly-y-mesmerizing stare had no effect on her.

DO swiftly grabbed a vase beside him and aimed it at her. “Hyung! Don’t!” Sehun held out his hand and turned to seize Jiyeon’s jacket. “You’re getting out of here!” he dragged her out.

“YAH!!! You're even dumber than you look, don't you know that? !!!” DO shouted and she blew a kiss to them.

Before she reaches the door, Kai took his shoe off and hurled it at her. “OUCH! That hurts!” she rubbed the back of her head.

“Nice shot Jongin!” Suho smirked and they all exchanged high fives.

“Burn your shoes as well… Her germs will eat you alive!” Kris cringed.

Sehun slammed door and pulled her through the hallway. “Yah! Stop it! You’re hurting me!” she winced.

“OH! So you actually feel it?” he released her and placed both hands on his hips.

“Of course! I’m a human too!” she fixed her jacket while glaring at him.

“Really? Thanks for reminding me!” he snorted.

“It’s not my fault, okay? Your friends are mean!” she pouted.

Sehun cocked his head to the side while looking up. He can’t imagine how such a person can be so twisted both mentally and emotionally. ‘Unbelievable! URGH!!!’ he raised his fist in the air and kicked the dirt off the ground. “Jiyeon, look!”  he held his anger and took a deep breath. “Why don’t you replace your chap stick with a glue stick and shut the up. Huh? People are disgusted with every word that you say. Try that first maybe we all might just get along.”

‘Omo! He just said my name. Aigooo~ It sound so good and y coming from him!’ she spazzed. “I’ll do it oppa. But it’s all because of you…” she poked his arm.

“Whatever! Now, scram!” he pointed towards the end of the hallway.

“But I want to hang out with you more…” she his chest.

“Please Jiyeon! Leave before I ran out of patience. I’m trying so hard to be nice already, don’t push it!” he muttered with eyes closed.

“Okay! See you, oppa!” she skipped away.

-----------

Sunmi was crying in her sleep. Her lips shivered, eyes swollen, nose and cheeks were red, and her tears roll down the side of her temple soaking the white pillow beneath her head. She appeared fragile and wounded that even the person watching her up-close couldn’t bear wiping her tears. Every sobs that escaped her lips were like pins being struck in his heart.

He was bending in front of her with knees on his chest and resting his chin on it. His eyes never left her glum face while his fingers trembled in attempts to feel it. ‘If I could hug you tight, I would. If I could kiss you, I would. It’s not that I don’t have the will, it’s just that I don’t have the right.’

Jaejoong was in trance looking at her when she became his addiction. He felt high and euphoric seeing how angelic she is when sleeping and beautiful even when crying. It took him so much courage to finally reach out and her cold cheek with the back of his fingers. Sunmi flinched at his warm touch and slowly opened her eyes. “O-Oppaaa…” she croaked.

“Hi…” he smiled.

She gulped at how close their faces were. The tip of his hair touched her forehead and she could already feel his paced breathing. “W-Where am I?” she stared at him.

“Our loft… How are you feeling?” he traced her nose. “Okay… I guess… How did you find me?”

“I saw you crying in the hallway while I was strolling…” he eye smiled.

“Miahnae!” she looked down.

Jaejoong pulled her chin up. “Don’t be! I’m glad I found you…  Do you wanna talk about it?” and she shook her head. “Okay then! Let’s go, I’ll take you home!”

He helped her up and took her backpack. They walked out of DBSK’s loft and went through a secluded part of the school. “Oppa, the parking lot is that way!” she pointed to an opposite direction.

“I know… But we have our own space and exit.” he smirked. “Ahhh…” she slowly nodded.

He took out his keys and pressed the remote then the lights on a Lamborghini Murciélago came on. “Nice ride!” she the silver hood.

“You like it?” he opened the door.

“Mhmmm! But Sehun’s Audi R8 is better!” she went in and sat.

He stooped on the window and crossed his arms on it. “I have that one too, y’know?”

“I don’t care! I still like his car better than yours!” she stuck her tongue out to him.

“It’s great to see you smile again…” he pinched her chin.

“Komawo oppa!”

“Don’t mention it, Sunmi!” Jaejoong then ran around to the driver seat and drove off.