New Place

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

I went into EXO’s lounge and was stunned to see the new place. My eyes scanned through their man cave. It totally reflected youthfulness from the jersey’s on the wall, sports banners, and plush couches.

Their eyes however were set on me as I tiptoed my way in. They all looked worried and confused except for one.

There he was, my forever jealous boyfriend leaning against one of the chairs with arms on his chest and glaring at me.

‘Uh-oh… Please don’t be mad… Please don’t be mad…’ I mentally prepared myself.

“Care to explain what the hell happened?” his voice vibrated through the room and I saw DO facepalmed.

I walked up to him and instantly sunk my face on his neck after hugging him. “Miahnae… I just wanted to spend time with Jinki oppa. He’s like a brother to me and I miss him so much. Forgive me babe… Please?”

Sehun gave into my pleadings and cupped my face. He kept moving my head from side to side checking for any injuries. “Gwenchana?”

“Of course! Jinki oppa is totally harmless. He’s actually normal, sweet and thoughtful.” I giggled and he raised an eyebrow.

Then Chanyeol suddenly in. “Yeah right! That guy has a weird obsession for chicken. You call that normal? Puhleezzz!”

My hand involuntarily grabbed a rugby ball plushie on a table beside me and launched it to the back of his head. “Don’t talk to him like that!”

“Whatever!” he stuck his tongue out to me.

Sehun held my face again. “He’s sweeter than me?” he pouted.

“Hell NO! My Oh Sehun is perfect. They ain’t got on you babe.” and his face lit up. He hugged me and planted soft smacks on my face.

“Eewww! Get a room! I’m too innocent for this!” DO exclaimed but the maknae ignored him.

The rest of the boys laughed but Kai just kept watching TV.

“Sehun-ah, where were you today? Jongin, told me you went somewhere?” and he stopped kissing me.

“Right! You no longer have classes this afternoon, right?”

“Mhmm! Wae?”

“I need to show you something. Let’s go!” he laced our fingers together and walked out of the room.

“Later hyungs!” he waved to them and so did I.

“Sunmi-ah. Stay away from Shinee, araseo?” Suho warned.

“I’ll try, oppa!” I snickered.

We walked to the parking lot and hopped onto his car.

He fixed my seatbelt for me just he always do but placed a blindfold this time. “What’s going on?” I wondered.

“It’s a surprise!” he chuckled and started the ignition. I remained silent during the whole ride since I hated the fact that everything around me is completely dark and could only hear cars honking with occasional tire screech. Sehun noticed I fidgeted with my fingers so he held my hand.

“I’m sorry… Just bear with it for now. We’ll be there in a bit.”

“Okay…” I smiled while keeping my head down.

After a couple of minutes that seemed like forever, the car came to a halt and my heart started racing on its own. Sehun left his seat then went over to my side. “Sunmi-ah, we’re here. Don’t worry, okay? I got you.”

He supported my waist with one arm and held my hand with the other. I can smell the fresh air, feel a cooler breeze, and a calm surrounding. “Are we still in Seoul?” I wondered.

“Of course, babe. Hahaha. Do you like it here already?” he laughed as we stood still.

“Kinda~ It seemed peaceful out here.”

“Good… Welcome to your new home babe.” Sehun removed the blindfold and my jaws instantly dropped. I covered my raging chest with a palm as I took in the magnificent structure in front of me. It has clean white walls, simple proportions, and abundant light fixtures. Flat roof, floor to ceiling windows, strong connections to outdoor space with driveway, all in all, it was beyond my expectation.

“Holy mother of God! It’s a house, Sehun! A HOUSE!!!” I gestured my hand towards it.

He then placed an arm around my shoulder while we kept looking at its features. “Well… It’s all yours now, Sunmi.”

“EHH? Wh-What do you mean… Mine?” I stuttered.

“It’s under your name and you don’t have to think of mortgages and some .” I froze at his words and blinked a couple of times trying to register everything.

“Hold up! I don’t think I get what you’re saying. Besides, I didn’t agree to any of this and as far as I can remember you only mentioned about a condo, not a freaking house!” I protested.

Sehun then held my neck with both hands and stared at each other. “Look… I’m supposed to take care of my girl and this is my way of doing it.”

“But it’s too much, Sehun. I’m contented with what I have already. I don’t need this!”

“Baby, listen to me… I’ve been saving up for this house since high school coz I’ve been meaning to move out of the mansion to live on my own. This is the fruit of my hard work and persistence, and now I know why after all this time, I can’t seem to bring myself to live in it. It was meant for you and I want you to have it.”

“But babe…” and he pressed a finger on my lips.

“Please?” he pleaded.

I dropped my head and sighed. “Fine…”

Sehun lifted me off the ground after hugging me and we spun. “Thank you, Sunmi!”’

“I should be the one saying that. Dude, you just gave me a house! Komawo Sehun-ah!”

He then placed me down. “Anything for you, babe.” he smiled. “Now let’s get in so I can give you a tour. You’ll gonna love it for sure.”

“No !” I chuckled.

I watched him pressed a combination on the door lock as we reached the main entrance. “Awww~ You’re too sweet babe, that’s my birthday.” he softly pinched my cheek and carefully tugged me into the house.

My eyes scanned the equally breathtaking interiors. Everything was in black and white. It was fully furnished with properly stacked decors and intimidatingly clean that you'd never see a speck of dust. The living room was spacious where two long couches are aligned and a flat screen TV was mounted on a wall across it. The kitchen and dining hall is down the hallway which also proves to be a work of art. There were three bedrooms on the second floor each with their own bathroom.

“What do you think?” Sehun asked me upon reaching the master's bedroom.

“I love it! Seems like I’m in a dream…” my eyes kept looking around.

“This is all real, Sunmi!” he smiled. “Now… I specifically chose this location coz it’s just three blocks away from my house. It’ll be easier for me to check up on you and Sungmin and you can visit me there as well anytime you want.”

“Uwaaaa~ So you’re saying, I now live in a private and posh village in Gangnam?” and he grinned. “You’re killing me, Sehun! Aish!” I slapped his chest.

He then cupped my face again. “Didn’t I tell you, what’s mine is yours? You better get used to it!” he smirked and leaned closer. His hands crept down to the back of my neck and stared at my lips then I wrapped my arms on his back. We both took a deep breath as our lips touched. My knees buckled at his weakening kiss and I had to tighten my grip on his shirt. He brushed his tongue on my lower lip and I could already sense him begging for more.

Then he slowly started walking towards the bed without breaking the kiss and it felt like walking in air. I was too caught up letting our lips play and the sound of it were far too distracting. Sehun was enjoying our alone time but I had to stop him. “Babe, we need to go…” I muttered in between kisses.

“We’re not going anywhere… You’re all mine today!” he continued.

I slowly pushed him and held his face. “I’m sorry but you can’t. We still have to pick up Sungmin.” and his shoulders dropped while pouting.

“Fine! But we’ll continue this later, araseo!” he demanded.

“Tch! Riiggghhht~” I rolled my eyes and started walking out.

“I know you like it too… I’m way too charming for you to resist.” he grinned.