Obsession

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Days have passed and school has been going smoothly. The constant bullying and fights have stopped, even Nu’est learned to grow up. Shinee and EXO finally got along after Sunmi pestered them about it. College life has officially been better and harmonious for all of them.

Sehun however finds it weird he casually bumps into Jiyeon in random places especially when he’s alone. He kept thinking that it was all coincidental and chose to avoid as much as possible.

“Dude, what’s bothering you?” DO asked when he saw him looking at their professor blankly.

“Oh! Uhmmm… Do you know someone named Park Jiyeon?” he snapped and asked.

“NO!” he raised an eyebrow. “Yah! You already have Sunmi and you’re asking me about some random girl’s name?” he glowered this time.

“It’s not that, hyung! Aish!” he slammed his palm on the desk.

“I don’t know her, okay? Plus, the name sounds creepy so I don’t give a damn whoever she is.” DO shrugged.

They both averted their attention back to the lecture and when dismissal came, they left instantly to fetch Sunmi.

“Sehun-shi!!!” someone squealed from behind.

He turned and saw Jiyeon running towards them. “Sehun-shi!” she waved.

“Lemme guess, she’s the one you’re asking me about?” DO examined her from head to toe.

“Mhmmm…”

“She’s pretty and all but there’s something about her that bothers me…” he tapped his chin.

Jiyeon stopped in front of them while panting. “Where are you guys headed?”

“To get my girlfriend. It’s routine, y’know!” Sehun smiled.

“Ahhhh! Can I come?” she said with a high pitched squeaking tone.

DO’s head snapped back with wide eyes while Sehun was left shocked. “Ehh? Uhmmm… I’m sorry and I don’t mean to disrespect you but we spend lunch by ourselves and we like to keep it that way.”

“Bummer!” she pouted. “It’s okay… Maybe next time???” she beamed.

‘What’s up with this girl?’ DO frowned at her that caught her attention. She forced a smile to him then Sehun patted the disturbed EXO beside him.

“Oh! This is my hyung, DO!”

“I know! Every EXO is famous in the campus… Annyeong DO oppa!” she reached out a hand excitedly with the fakest grin on her face. DO shook her hand out of courtesy and responded with a fake smile as well. “Nice to meet you!”

The boys looked at each other then decided to make their exit. “We’ll go ahead, Jiyeon! Bye!” Sehun waved and DO didn’t spare to glance back to her.

‘You’ll be mine Oh Sehun, by hook or by crook! EXO and your filthy little girlfriend!’ she smirked.

“Dude, does Sunmi know about her?” DO asked.

“Nope! It’s not a big deal anyway. She’s just one of those groupies who kept following us. What can she possibly do, right? Tch!” Sehun shrugged.

“Yeaahhh… Hope she’s not one of those rabid-obsessed-lunatic girls that DBSK sunbaes have been dreading.” the latter added.

----------

Weekend came and it’s finally time for Sunmi’s cast to be removed. The whole gang including her brother all came to accompany her. But before heading to the hospital, they dropped by into an ice cream shop. Kris and Suho were on the counter buying their favorite flavors while the rest of them gathered around a rectangle table. She sat in between Sehun and Luhan while Kai was across her with DO beside him and Sungmin on his lap.

“Is it really necessary for all of you to come? It’s not like I’m getting a major surgery…” she complained.

“Of course! Anything for EXO’s muse!” Chanyeol who sat on one end blurted. “Besides, we miss playing with our dongsaeng!” he nodded to Sungmin.

“Don’t you want me to be here?” Luhan added and sulked. “Aigooo~ My LuLu is moping. Don’t be like that… You know I miss you the most!” she linked her good arm to his and leaned her head on his shoulder.

“Yah! What about me?” Baekhyun pouted.

“Oh c’mon Bacon! I see you almost every day. Tch!” she stuck her tongue to him.

Then she rested her cast on the table to show it to Luhan while the rest of them were busy in their own worlds. “LuLu baby, what do these writings mean?” she started calling him that since he was the closest to Sehun and he happily agreed to it anyway.

He the characters and a snort came off him. “Wae?” she asked.

“Kris will be in so much trouble…” he snickered.

“Oh c’mon Luhannie, tell me… Please?” she pleaded with aegyo.

He pointed the three Chinese characters first. “This right here means, I love you…” he chuckled.

“MWOH???” she yelled and they all snapped to stare at them. Luhan waved to them and signaled to continue what they were doing then moved his finger to the two characters above the heart and her name. “And this… is Kri's Chinese name… Wu Fan!” he laughed.

“I knew it!” and Sunmi instantly glared to Kris upon nearing their table with a tray of ice cream cones.

“What?” he asked and looked at Luhan who was hysterically laughing with hands clutching his tummy. “Kris, you are so dead!” he pointed a finger to him.

“What’s wrong?” Suho asked after handing her a cone with cookies and cream on top.

“It’s nothing, oppa!” she smiled and glared back to Kris. “Be careful, eh???” then showed him her cast.

His eyes went from her arm to Luhan then back to her. “Oooppsss!” he grinned.

“Riigghhttt…” she rolled her eyes and scooted back to Luhan. They all enjoyed their ice cream and continued talking. “Sehun-ah, aren’t you jealous of Sunmi and Luhan?” Suho teased.

Sunmi waited to be yanked away or get scolded but Sehun remained unfazed. “Nope! I have my name signed all over her body so she’s literally mine.” he smiled and ruffled her hair.

“What if it’s Jongin or Kris?” Chanyeol added fuel to the fire.

That’s the time Sehun yanked her away from Luhan. He swiftly made her straddle on his lap and she froze on top of him. “She’s my property and whatever you do or say to her, she still ends up with me.” he pointed his ice cream to each of them and held her face with the other. “Right, baby?”

“Mhmmm!” his words melted her but made everybody else squirm. He then pulled her closer until their lips touched to make a statement.

DO instantly covered Sungmin’s eyes. “Yah! For sake, this is an ice cream shop not your room! We have a minor here!” he scoffed.

“He’s right, y'know…” a strange voice made them stop.

They all looked around and saw a not-so familiar face. Sehun and DO however recognized her. “It’s you!”

“Annyeong, DO oppa!” she waved to him and all their attention went to him.

“Hyung? Who is she?” Sungmin wondered while his chocolate covered bar.

DO then cupped his hand over his ear. “She’s the devil in disguise!”

“Ehh???” her brother cowered in his jacket.

“Don’t worry, she can’t harm you. Demons are scared of little kids.” DO snorted.

“Kyungsoo-ah, you know her?” Chanyeol asked.

“Not until Sehun introduced her to me…” he pointed to her boyfriend this time and they all looked at him.

“Babe?” she wondered with a questioning look.

“Right! Everybody, this is Park Jiyeon, a student in SMU as well.” he gestured his hand from her to the boys.

“How did you know her?” Kris raised an eyebrow.

Sunmi remained seated on top of him while he talked. “I happened to pass by when Nu’est attacked her so I helped her.”

Jiyeon stood directly behind Sehun’s chair and Sunmi noticed how her eyes focused on him. It was the same exact feeling when she fell head over heels for him. She has that same gentle eyes. Same warmth and tenderness. Same love and care.

Sunmi suddenly have the urge to protect what’s hers so she instinctively wrapped her good arm around him and rested her head on his chest. “Awww~ My baby is a hero…”

“Of course, I am! Tch!” he kissed her head then his vanilla ice cream.

“Hey! Aren’t you the girl who bumped into my Sunmi the other day?” Kai straightened up.

“Ehh??? That’s impossible. You must be mistaken!” she frantically waved her hands so Kai disregarded the thought. “Can I join you guys?” she added.

“Errr… You can but just so you know, we’re about to leave.” Luhan waved his ice cream cone to the door.

‘Jerk! You’ll regret sticking up to her!’ an evil smirk formed on her face while her ice cream.

“Where to?” she then sat on the chair that Sunmi left.

'No she didn't? Dang girl!' she gawked while watching her from Sehun’s chest.

Then the boys stood one by one. “Where going to the hospital. Sunmi’s cast will be taken off…” Suho told her.

“Hold this for me, babe!” Sehun handed her his cone and lifted her up. “Gaja… Bye Jiyeon!” he left while carrying Sunmi bridal style.

Luhan was the last one to leave the table and was trailing them when Jiyeon ran in front of him. “Yes?” he asked.

“You’re Luhan, right?”

“Mhmmm!” he smiled cutely.

“Nice to meet you!” she beamed.

“Same…” he retorted and side stepped to continue walking. But Jiyeon tripped to forcefully knocked her ice cream on his shirt.

“Oh ! I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to… Oh no! No!” she panicked and attempted to wipe the stains.

“It’s okay… Don’t mind it…” he smiled.

‘You’re nice and all but chose the wrong person to mingle…’ she thought.

EXO looked at him worried and Kris rushed to him. “Bro, what happened?”

“It’s nothing! I have an extra shirt in my car anyway…”

They left the shop and chose not to get affected with such sloppy acts.