Not So Lucky

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

The following day appeared to be normal. Lectures were in session, students were busy roaming around and professors move from one room to another. Lunch was busy as usual and Jinsuk was happily humming her favorite song while queuing to get her food when she noticed a giggling girl in front of her. Her long brown hair swayed from side to side which was far too distracting. ‘Well I’d be damned! It’s Looney Jiyeon after all!’ she thought after fixing her huge frames for closer look.

Jinsuk got intrigued at why she seemed extra happy with evil screaming on her face so she peered over Jiyeon’s shoulder. She saw her watching a clip on her phone and thanks to having extra pair of eyes, she recognized the duo who was dancing intimately on the screen. ‘Holy mother of God! This can’t be happening! Nooooo!’ she panicked in her head and took her earphones off. Jinsuk was about to leave when Jiyeon talked while replaying the clip. “The whole university could use some little entertainment and scandal. Prepare for hell, Sunmi!”

‘Tch! As if I’ll let that happen. Learn to cover your , Psycho!’ Jinsuk faked a punch behind Jiyeon’s head.

Jinsuk’s bad side kicked in while looking around. ‘Today’s your lucky day, !’ She suddenly raised both hands on Jiyeon’s back and pushed her so hard that she fell on the floor. Her phone flew a few meters away and smashed into pieces.

“ANDWAE!!!” Jiyeon shrieked and crawled to her scattered gadget. The entire hall was watching the commotion between the two and some students crowded around them.

“OMG! I’m so sorry… I really didn’t mean to!” Jinsuk acted while kneeling beside her and patting her shoulder.

“YAH! What the is wrong with you? Look what you did!!!” she yelled and hurled some broken pieces to Jinsuk’s face.

“I said I’m sorry… I suddenly got dizzy and almost fainted. I’ll just pay you back, okay?” the other retorted.

“FORGET IT!” Jiyeon stood and shoved her aside along the way. “Stupid crazy !” she added.

‘Look who’s talking!’ Jinsuk snorted and sprinted out of the dining hall towards EXO lounge.

They were all enjoying lunch when she slammed the door wide open. She was huffing and puffing with hands on her knees while the boys sat dumbfounded and stared at her. “Jinsuk-ah, did you get into trouble again?” Suho asked.

“A-Aniyo oppa…” she gasped and looked around for her best friend. “Jamkkan man… Aigoooo~” she held her thumping chest.

After some quick deep breaths, she walked to the couches and pulled Sunmi away. “What’s going on?” she asked.

They stood in a corner while the intrigued boys watched them. “I literally bump into Jiyeon earlier just to save your from a scandal!”

“Scandal??? With who?” Sunmi hissed.

Jinsuk then crossed her arms.  “What were you doing with Jongin yesterday after I left the studio?”

“Dancing! Duh!” she explained.

“Apparently, Jiyeon caught it all on tape and was supposed to make a scandal out of it…” Sunmi covered with wide eyes. “Don’t worry, I took care of it already. But you gotta be careful next time, sis! You just got lucky today.”

“Oh my God Jinsuk! I can’t believe she would do that!” Sunmi stuttered.

“Hate to say this but… Told you so!”

EXO was getting curious at how serious the girls looked. “Wonder what they’re talking about?” Chanyeol scratched his nape.

“Beats me!” DO continued eating.

Sehun however stood and walked behind Sunmi to hug her. “Mind if I join?” he rested her chin on Sunmi’s shoulder.

“I don’t mind but you’re too late. We’re done gossiping already. HA! HA!” Jinsuk stuck her tongue out.

“That’s unfair!” he sulked.

Sunmi turned and draped her arms around his neck. “It’s not important anyway, babe. Besides, you hate girly and icky stuff, right?” she pecked his lips.

“Mhmmm!” he smiled on her lips and responded with short and sweet kisses.

“Ooookaaayy~ I guess that’s my cue to leave… Bye sis!” Jinsuk left and Sunmi waved back without breaking the kiss.