Miserable

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Sehun and I were in the lounge having lunch with EXO. “Babe, I need to tell you something…” he said after I fed him.

“What is it?” I looked at him with chopsticks in my mouth.

“Jiyeon said she’s dropping by and I said yes!” he whispered but the boys heard him still.

“MWOH???” they protested. “So?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Guys, calm down! Let me explain first!” he faced them.

“TALK!!!” Suho warned and they all sat with one leg over the other glaring at him.

“Her mom approached… Ani! More like beg me to be nice to her and I agreed.” he dropped his head and I remained silently stiff with hands on my lap.

“Sehun-ah… What the ?” Baekhyun raised his hands.

“Hyung! I’m stuck with her whether I like it or not and if I keep pushing her away, she will just nag her parents about it and her parents will nag me and my dad. It’s so messed up already and I’m ing tired of it!” he kicked the table and covered his face with both hands. “This is the only way I know how to stop her from resorting to violence… That is crazy!” he fumed.

The boys looked at each other with dazed expressions. “What are you talking about?” DO questioned.

‘Does Sehun knows about Jiyeon’s condition?’ I thought and we kept our eyes on him.

Sehun raised his head and looked from side to side at his hyungs faces. “OH! Uhmmm… I mean, she’s a spoiled brat like no other so she might do crazy and violent stuff to make me accept her. Y’know?” his lips curled.

I blew out a huge hair and rubbed his back. “It’s okay babe! I understand but I can’t be on the same room with her much less be seen with you.”

“Mwoh? Andwae! Shireo!" he straightened up and shook his head frantically.

“Look babe…” I cupped his face. “The public knows you two are engaged and I on the other hand, became the ex-girlfriend…” I forced the word out of my mouth and he choked. I held back my tears as I can’t show him any pain. I needed to be strong for him. “Nothing will change, Sehun! I will always be here!” my voice rattled and I embraced him. I squeezed him tight as if it was our last and I closed my eyes. I needed to memorize his scent, his warmth, how his arms envelop my body, how my hair stands when his breath lingers on my neck.

“I love you so much, Sehun!” I whispered.

“I love you too, Sunmi!” he replied.

And for the first time ever, the boys watched us kiss. I didn’t know whether they find it amusing or it’s their way of supporting us. He held my neck with both hands while I clutched his shirt by his chest. I could feel his warm breaths fan my upper lip. His tongue brushing on mine. His moist lips tingling my knees. I can only see his charming face in my head and all those times we were together. ‘You’re all I need, Sehun! Don’t give up...’ then a tear dripped down my cheek. I pulled away and swiftly wiped it after I stood. “Ermmm… I think I should go… Jiyeon will be here any minute!” I looked down as my voice shook.

“You okay, babe?” he held my wrist.

“Neehhh!” I stammered and kissed his head. “I’ll see you around, okay? B-Bye…” I bit my quivering lips.

“I’ll find you after this!” he kissed my hand and I faced EXO with welling eyes. “Yah! Be nice to her or I’ll kick your asses myself!” I pointed a finger to each of them while they showed mixed emotions. Kai and Suho were glaring at me, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and DO were staring with wide eyes, and Kris was worried.

“Later EXO!” I grabbed my backpack and ran out.

The door closed behind me and my bag fell on the floor as my hands dropped on my knees. Tears overflowed my paled face and after a long time since my accident, I’m miserable all over again. It’s like a bomb exploded in my ribcage. My heart is being gripped by a burning hand. I wheeze as my lungs refuse to give me air. It hurts so much when my world came crashing down piece by piece and all I could do is watch and bear the pain. “Oh God please! *gasp* Please… *gasp* stop it!” I cried. “Don’t take *gasp* Sehun away from me…”

My knees gave up but a pair of arms caught me. My eyes were clouded by my tears and were too caught up crying to recognize his face. He carried me bridal style and I felt secured in his stern arms. I gripped his shirt as I weep until I drifted to slumber.

-----------

“So this is how it’s gonna be then? Less of Sunmi and more of that witch?” DO sneered after she left. “God! I hate Jiyeon so much!” he grabbed his hair.

“Calm down bro! There’s nothing we can do about it!” Suho patted his shoulder.

“I’m sorry but I can’t deal with this! This is ridiculous! This is ed up!” Chanyeol stood and paced.

“I’m outta here!” Kai stood as well but Kris grabbed him back down.

“SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN!!!” he shouted and they whimpered. “We’re all in this together! And we will figure this out!”

Chanyeol sat and they all remained silent. Baekhyun and DO covered their faces with a cushion pretending to sleep, Kai and Sehun bored a hole through the table while the leaders talked. “Hyung! What should we do when Jiyeon’s around?” Suho asked.

“Nothing! It’s better than aggravating her.” Kris explained.

“Y’all heard that right?” Suho pointed to the boys.

“Loud and clear!” Chanyeol scoffed. “I can torture her in my head anyway!” he added and Sehun snorted. “I did that ever since I saw her!” they all laughed.

“Seriously though, thanks guys!” the maknae raised his fist in the middle. “Anytime bro!” Kai reached out as well followed by the rest of them. “We are one!” they chorused.

The door suddenly opened then came Lucifer’s daughter. "Yeorobeun... Annyeong!" she greeted with matching aegyo.

"Oh God! Spare me!" DO looked up to the ceiling with raised palms.

“Here we go…” Chanyeol sighed.