Fighting Temptation

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

I decided to take my brother out for shopping after Sehun had to go with his mom to Busan. They were expanding their business and will be visiting some relatives as well.

‘Baby, be careful and I’m gonna miss you!’ I sent him a message.

‘I will, babe! I miss you already… Love you!’ he replied right away.

Sungmin was sitting on his bed while I was kneeling on the floor and tying his shoes when he handed me some cash and coins. “It’s okay sweetie! I’ve been saving the money Teddy oppa gives me so it’s all good....” I smiled.

“Me too! I want you to have it coz I might lose it. Hihihi~” he chuckled while covering his mouth. “It should be enough for one shirt and ice cream for the both of us.” he placed his money into the pocket of my tote bag beside him.

My lips curled up at his gesture. I never knew he can think of such things at a young age. He is slowly growing up to be a responsible and kind hearted brother and I couldn’t be more proud of him. “Awwww~ That’s so sweet of you!” I kissed his forehead.

“It’s for you noona coz you’re the best!” he raised a thumb. I raised myself up and hugged him. “Komawo Sungmin!”

“It’s nothing compared to what you do for me… Mmmwah~” he kissed my cheek and jumped off the bed.

Sungmin grabbed my hand and walked out of his room while tugging me. “Gaja!” I snatched my bag on the way out.

Just as we reached the main door, two black cars stopped in the driveway. Kai’s Mclaren came in first followed by DO’s Porsche. “Hyung!!!” Sungmin ran up to his fave EXO while Kai walked up to me smiling and glowing.

“Should I be jealous over Kyungsoo or Sehun? *sigh* When will someone ever gonna love me?” he sulked.

“Yah! Kim Jongin! Stop being a drama king. It doesn’t suit you…” I lightly punched his arm and he stood beside me with an arm around my shoulder while DO approach us with my brother in tow.

“Where are you guys going?” he asked.

“I’m buying that little booger some clothes coz he’s growing up too fast! ” I scoffed. “And I need some clothes as well…” I added.

“Cool! I’ll take him then…” DO then faced Kai. “Jongin! You take Sunmi somewhere else... I hate being disturbed when I shop. I’ll just call you once we’re done so we can meet up…”

“Mwoh? Yah! That’s my brother! I’m supposed to do that for him!” I protested.

Kai pulled me closer to his side. “Hyung! Have fun!” and I nudged him. “You guys are unbelievable!”

DO started walking back to his car when I called him. “Kyungsoo-ah! Sungmin has his own money. Here, use this!” I showed my brother’s savings on my palms. He just stared at it and continued walking. “Riigghhhttt~ Just as I thought…” I rolled my eyes.

After DO drove away, I went back to the house. “What do you think are you doing? I thought you need to shop as well?” Kai grabbed my wrist.

“Not anymore! I’m going back to bed since my date has just been cancelled!” I scrunched my face.

“No you’re not!” he pulled me towards his car. “You’re technically on a date with me…” he added.

“Says who?” I protested.

“Says me!” he forced a smile while opening the door and pushed me in.

“Yah! Since when did you become a dictator?” he ignored me and ran around to the driver seat. I gripped my bag on my lap while scowling at the windshield. Kai leaned over me and he was too close that I can already smell his addicting perfume lingering at the back of his ears. “I swear to God, Jongin! I’m gonna forget we’re friends if you’re playing tricks on me.”

“Relax… I’m just fixing your seatbelt.” he smirked. I heard a clicking sound and he pulled away. “There! Gaja!” he gripped the steering wheel while driving away from the house.

‘This is gonna be a loooong day…’ I sighed.

-----------

Kai stopped in front of a posh shopping mall and hopped off. He tossed his keys to the valet then went over to her side. Sunmi took his hand when he reached out and towed her in. “So? Where do you wanna head first?” he asked.

“I dunno… You tell me? I’ve never gone here before!” Her eyes moved from the ground to the towering building. The luxurious brands advertised in the windows looks expensive and intimidated her. “Ermmm… Jongin! Can we go somewhere else? I can buy a lot of stuff in local shops compared here.” she pulled back.

“Shireo! I’m lazy to drive already…” he whined and kept walking while I staggered behind him. “B-but… I just...”

It was fortunate that she wore a pair of low-cut black Chucks or would’ve faceplanted when he suddenly stopped. Sunmi bumped into his stern back and he faced her. “Shut up! Will ya? Aish!”

“Okay… Okay… Geez!” she surrendered and the biggest smile formed in his face after he turned.

Kai pulled Sunmi into a boutique. They broke apart as they search through the racks. She was having a hard time choosing especially when almost everything in the shop was breathtaking. There are those items that catches her attention but had to place it back after seeing the price tag. “Holy ! $500 just for a pair of pants?” she murmured.

Sunmi already decided to give up looking when he pushed her towards the fitting room. “Try these on!”

“Ehh?” she turned her head and saw him holding the two dresses that she fell in love with. “T-That’s…”

“Mhmmm! I saw your eyes glittering when you saw it. Now go! Try it on!” he tossed them to her and closed the door.

She wore the first one which was a red tube dress but was having trouble putting it on. “Jonginnie? Can you call the sales clerk unnie? I can’t reach the zipper!” she poked her head out of the door.

Kai went to find the cashier but only found a guy manning it. He went back and knocked. “Sunmi-ah?” her head popped out again. “Yes?”

“I’ll do it, instead.” he pushed the door and she faltered a few steps back. “Y-Yah! Get outta here!” she shooed him.

“I’ve seen you in a bikini when we went to Thailand so this is nothing! Tch!” he smirked. Kai grabbed her shoulders and made her face the mirror. He moved her long hair to the side and his eyes could almost pop out seeing her and matching lacey black underwear. The zipper is completely open down to the hem of her undie that made him gulp. ‘Oh God don’t do this to me… You know very well that I love Sunmi so please don’t make me commit such a deadly sin.’ His eyes couldn’t leave her porcelain-like skin while his hand shook trying to touch the dimples on her lower back.

“Close it already!” she hissed and he snapped to reality. “Oh… Right!”

Kai fanned himself after leaving the fitting room. He was having a round of hot flushes and goose bumps. His knees were weakened. His stomach was filled with jitters. ‘Relax… Deep breaths, Jongin!’

Sunmi kept pressing her tummy while looking at the mirror. She tied her hair up to have a better view and it showcased her collarbone. ‘Not bad…’ she slowly nodded.

“Sunmi-ah! I wanna see!” Kai demanded.

“No way!” she snickered and locked the door.

“Yah! I’ll break this door if you won’t let me!” he knocked and he suddenly heard a clicking sound.

He stared at her from head to toe and bit his lower lip. “I need a closer look!” He pushed her back to the fitting room and locked the door behind him.

“What are you doing? You need to get out!” she hissed while hugging herself.

Kai pinned Sunmi against the mirror and restrained both hands above her head with one hand. He then anchored one leg in between her thighs. “Sssh... I can't resist you anymore. Why do you have to do this to me?” he whispered in her ears.

“Oh c’mon Jongin! Stop playing! This is not funny at all!” she slapped his shoulder.

Memories of her with Kai before they left Incheon played all over again. Being charmed by any member of EXO is scary coz you are rendered helpless and powerless. “Jongin please! Don’t do this! I love Se…” before she can continue, he dived into her lips.

His grip on her wrists tightened while his eyes were completely shut with brows pinched together. He was aggressive than before. It’s as if a totally different person is on top of her. He took over her willpower and all she could do is give in. ‘If this will make you happy, then so be it…’

Sunmi stood emotionless while watching Kai turn into some wild animal hungry for meat. He forced his tongue through while his free hand firmly held her neck. His head tilted from side to side enjoying every inch of her lips. His mind has gone empty that he never noticed the girl she only chose to love has started crying.

Tear after tear, she remained in his cold touch. Her lips were swollen and his fingers bruised her wrist. “My Kkamjong…” she sobbed and he stopped.

Kai instantly released her and she slid down the mirror until her knees reached the floor. She hugged her legs and sunk her head in it while he faltered a few steps back. He turned to face the door and clasped his hands behind his neck. ‘What have you done, Jongin? !’ he blew out an air while staring at the ceiling. He had never felt so much regret and disappointment in his entire existence. He felt like kicking himself, beating himself, even stabbing himself.

He walked back to her and kneeled. “Sunmi-ah???” his voice shook and she raised her head. “I understand if you’re mad at me and you’re gonna hate me until forever. There’s no excuse for what I did and I’m deeply sorry!” he wiped her tears. “Please forgive me…”

Sunmi suddenly lunge on him and bawled on his shoulders. “Don’t you ever do that again! You jerk! You’re just hurting Sehun and yourself !” she cried.

“I won’t! I Promise! Miahnae…” he her back. “Stop crying, sweetie… Sshhh~”

“Whatever! You scared me, y’know…” her lips quivered and he gently pulled away.

“Ehh? The kiss or me?” he kept wiping her tears.

“You…” she snorted and he hugged her again. ‘Aigooo~ This girl…’ he chuckled at her innocence.

----------

Kai and Sunmi left the shop and waited for DO and Sungmin in the mall’s lobby. “Noona!” the boy ran and hugged her thighs.

“Hey sweetie! Did you have fun?” she ruffled his hair.

“Of course, I did! Kyungsoo hyung, bought me a lot of toys and clothes.” DO was flashing his hands full of dangling paper bags.

“Didn’t I tell you not to ask a lot of things from your hyungs?” she stooped and pointed a finger to her brother’s face.

DO then interrupted them. “Hey! Don’t scold my brother! It was me who bought these… Tsk!”

She straightened up and placed both hands on her hips. “You guys should stop spoiling him. Aish!”

“It’s not spoiling… It’s called brotherly love!” Kai remarked.

“Give me that!” Sunmi grabbed the bags from DO. “Can you leave us now? I wish to continue my date with my baby brother!”

“Fine!” DO scoffed and started walking ahead. “See you at school, Sunmi!” Kai leaned for a kiss on her head but she pushed him. “Nah uh! You’ve had enough already!” he scratched his nape and caught up with DO.

The siblings watch them leave and looked at each other. “Ice cream time!” she beamed.

“YESSS!” the boy clapped his hands.

“But how are we supposed to go home with all these stuff?” she raised her hands.

“We can take you home!” a voice came from behind.

She turned and saw her favorite kings. “Jaejoong oppa! Changmin oppa!”