Melancholy

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

My heart is broken into pieces. All of a sudden the will and determination to fight on has left me. I certainly know that you are also going through your jagged phase of life and tries hard to make things at their right place.

I did desperately want to fight on. I still had much to live, for you, Jiyong oppa, Sungmin, and EXO. I could go to school, sing and dance on stage which I love and have given me great satisfaction. But it was not meant to be. I am defeated and exhausted physically and emotionally.

I am hopeless. My mind was never clear. I know I'm being selfish and I keep on reminding myself that I cannot be. I shouldn’t be. But I've got to the point where there is nothing left of me. I cannot endure this agonizing pain any longer. It is all over my body and eating me from inside out.

Please take care of Sungmin. Tell him I love him more than anything in this world.

I love you and I love you... Sunmi

 

Teddy dropped the letter he picked up from his table and dropped on his chair. He covered his face after placing his elbows on his knees. “Oh no, no, no! Sunmi, NOOOO!!!” he shouted. He remained frozen and blank. Intense shock and overwhelming sadness overpowered him. His phone kept falling from his trembling hand as he raises it to his ear. “Piece of !” he cussed.

He had to grip his wrist with the other hand to keep it steady. “Ji-Jiyong… I need you here in my office… RIGHT NOW!!!” he yelled and hung up.

After a couple of minutes, tires screech from outside and a car door slammed. GD came running to his office and found him slouching in his swivel chair while covering his face. He walked towards him. The letter that was left lying on the floor caught his attention and picked it up.

GD’s eyes moved from side to side and upon nearing the end, his face fell. He crumpled the paper on one side and hurled a lamp shade to the wall. “KK!!! Hyung! Wae? Why would she do that? HUH???” he grabbed his hair and paced.

“I dunno! But we gotta find her before its too late!” and they left in GD’s Bentley.

Sehun finally came into the lounge and was greeted by an eerie and tensed room. He was lifeless as can be. Pale and confused at the same time.

Jinsuk charged straight to him. “What have you done, Sehun?” she slammed her fist on his chest. “Do you know how much Sunmi is hurting right now? Huh? you! I ing hate you!” she hit him nonstop. “How can you do this to her? You can call me names all you want! You can hit me as hard as you could! BUT NOT HER!!!” she cried and dropped on her knees. “I hate you Sehun…” she wept.

Sehun never flinched at her strikes much less can a single twitch escape his eyes. If people around him were sad and troubled, he was completely dead. He doesn't feel hopeful or happy about anything in his life. Everything seemed wrong and hopeless. His body became frail and withered overnight.

Chanyeol ran up to Jinsuk and picked her up. “That’s enough sweetie… Come here…” he then supported her back to the couch.

Kai walked to him with hands on his hips. “Dude! What the hell happened? Do you even realize what's going right now?”

“I dunno… It happened so fast…” he murmured while pressing his palms on the side of his head.

“What do you mean you don’t know? You just spent the night with that and you don’t know?” he growled.

“Don’t you get it? I SAID I DON’T KNOW!!! My mind is so messed up right now and this worthless piece of refused to work!!!” he gritted his teeth while pushing a finger to his temple several times.

“How hard can it be? HUH??? It’s very simple Sehun! It’s either you ed Jiyeon or you didn’t! TCH!!!” he smirked.

Sehun snapped and grabbed his collar. The boys instantly stood and went on either side. Kris and Baekhyun to Kai while Suho and DO to Sehun. “What did you say? Say it again and I will kill you! ER!”

“Guys! Stop it! PLEASE!” DO pleaded but was ignored.

Kai struggled and leaned closer to Sehun. “YES!!! I A LOT OF GIRLS BUT I DON’T DO CRAZYASS..TWISTED..LUNATIC..!!!” he emphasized every word with a finger on his face.

“TAKE IT BACK YOU SON OF A ! I’m not gonna forgive you!!!” he snarled.

“And I’m not gonna forgive you if something happens to Sunmi! Didn’t I tell you to take care of her, huh? I’ll get her back, Sehun! I ing swear I will!” he hissed.

Right in the middle of the heated argument the door slammed wide open. “Teddy Oppa!” Jinsuk ran and hugged him. “You’re here as well, Jiyong oppa?”

“Neh…” he smiled and his angelic face turned demonic after seeing the boys. “Can someone explain to us why Sunmi suddenly wanted to kill herself?” he sneered.

Jinsuk passed out in Teddy’s arms and Chanyeol rushed to her. “Hey… Wake up! YAH!!! LEE JINSUK!!!” he shook her.

“Yeollie, let’s take her to the hospital! Ppalli!” Suho shouted.  Chanyeol snapped and carried her like a bride with Suho behind them.

The life in the room was literally when stillness took over. DO lost his grip from Sehun making him dropped on his knees. Kai shoved Kris and Baekhyun’s hand and wobbled towards GD.

“M-Mwoh??? H-Hyung??? What are you talking about???” and GD handed him the letter. He read every word and it burned every vein in his body. It was like his feet were being lit on fire and the heat creeps up to his neck. “This can’t be happening… ANDWAAEEE!!!” he grabbed his jacket and ran out. “I’ll find her! I’m gonna ing find you, Sunmi!!!” he yelled.

“Kris! Tell me what happened! DAMN IT!” Teddy demanded and he’s officially the first person who made the eldest scared.

“H-Hyung… Ermm…” he stuttered while explaining the details.

After they heard what he had to say, GD grabbed Sehun’s collar. “From this day onwards, you won’t ing see her. You can’t talk to her! You can’t touch her! You can’t be with her!” he gritted his teeth. “And if something happens to my sister, God forbid Sehun, I might just forget that you’re a brother to me!!!”

Sehun remained breathless and speechless. GD’s burning eyes seemed empty for him. He can’t hear anything. None of the screams and yells would sink into him. All he can think of is Sunmi. Her smile. Her aura. Her quirky self… just her.

GD pushed him and left with Teddy. Kris went over to Sehun and picked him up. “Bro! Let’s talk about this! I need you to focus, okay?” they sat on the couch. Baekhyun and DO were across him as well.

“Hyung! Eotteoke! Everything is ed up now. Am I really gonna lose her?” he cried.

“Of course not! We’re not gonna let it happen! Just tell us everything you know so we can figure this out…” Kris placed an arm around his shoulder.

“And you gotta be strong, man! This is gonna be a tough fight!” Baekhyun reached out to his knee.

“I will…” Sehun sobbed.