Spoiled

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

I was indeed right when I said that Sehun’s mom will spoil my brother. She came to the house early Friday morning to pick him up. I was fast asleep when Sehun came to my room and started shaking me.

“Baby, wake up… Mom’s here!” he whispered.

As soon as I heard him say the magic word, I quickly shot up and rubbed my forehead after my brain whirled from the sudden shock. “What? Your mom? What is she doing here? Why so early?” I croaked.

Sehun reached out a hand and I took it then he pulled me. “She came to pick up dongsaeng.”

“Wae yo?” I yawned while resting my sleepy head on his chest.

“She’s taking him to Tokyo Disneyland.”

Another round of shockwave awakened me and I looked up to him. “Tokyo? Seriously?”

“Mhmmm! Eomeoni’s already in Sungmin’s room helping him pack and get changed.” he fixed my messy bed hair.

“I should go help her…” I cupped my mouth while yawning then Sehun push me by the waist towards the room next to mine.

There I saw his mother stuffing random clothes on a luggage while sitting on the bed. “Annyeong haseyo, eomeoni!” I bowed.

“Good morning, Sunmi! I’m sorry for barging in but I hope you won’t mind if I take my other son for a trip… We’ll be back this Sunday!” she beamed.

“Sure! No problem!” I bowed again then went to my brother who just finished taking a shower and now getting dressed. I walked up to him and kneeled. “Sungmin-ah… Don’t give eomeoni a headache, araseo? Behave and stay out of trouble!” I fixed his bow tie over his plaid shirt.

“Neh!” he grinned.

“And don’t forget to brush your teeth before sleeping and don’t stay up too late…” I added but he interrupted me. “Noona~ I’m a big boy now… I can take care of myself already!”

“Andwae! You’re still my baby brother.” I fixed his hair this time and he sighed in defeat.

Sehun’s mom stood behind my brother. “Don’t worry sweetie. I’ll take care of him!” she placed both hands on his shoulders then my brother raised his head to look at her. “I’m ready! Can we go now?”

“Yah! Are you that excited to leave me here?” I pouted.

“Miahn…” he dropped his head.

“Aigooo~ I’m just kidding… Come here!” I pulled him and gave a warm embrace. “Have fun, okay?” I his hair.

“I will!” he patted my back and looked up to Sehun who was standing behind me. “Hyung! Take care of noona while I’m away, ara?” he raised his voice to him.

Sehun chuckled and ruffled his hair. “I always do, bro! Tch!”

We all went down the stairs then to the driveway. Sehun and I stood by the door while watching the black SUV disappear in the stillness of dawn. I turned and headed back to the house to fall back into my bed.

“Where do you think are you going?” Sehun yanked me and held my arms while my eyes started to droop.

“Sleeping, of course!” I yawned.

“Oh c’mon babe! We got the whole house for ourselves!” his brows moved up and down.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms and legs around his body then he instinctively carried me. “Baby… I wanna sleep… We still have classes later on.” I croaked while half asleep on his shoulders. “Fine…”

Sehun walked up the stairs while firmly holding onto my and kicked the door behind him. He carefully lowered me on the bed and took off his shoes and jacket then crawled beside me.

He s an arm around my neck and hugged me while draping one leg on my hip. “Babe? Before you completely go to dreamland. I want to show you something…”

“What is it?” I muttered under his jaw and his hand took something from the back pocket of his jeans.

“Here…” he raised his hand and I squinted my eyes to a black shining plastic card above us.

“What’s that?” I tilted my head to the side to get a better view and he drew it closer.

“It’s a platinum debit card. You can buy anything you want, go to anywhere you like… Believe me when I say that this plastic is limitless!” he grinned.

I took the rectangular card and checked it from front to back. It has my name engraved on it with random numbers above it. “How did you get this?”

“Not me but umma did. She thought of getting it for you…”

I raised my head to meet his gaze and he looked down at me. “But I don’t need it. You can return it babe!” I placed it on his chest and went back in his neck.

Sehun then raised my chin. “Sunmi-ah look…Mom knows what’s best for you so keep it, please?” he pleaded.

“Fine!” I rolled my eyes. I took the card and turned to my side to place it on the bed side table. “But I won’t use it still…”

“Whatever you say, miss!” he hugged me and went back to my spot. I suddenly felt a hand crept inside my shirt. It scribbled random shapes on my back that made me shiver then a smile formed on his lips. “Are you sure you’re not up for some make out session?”

“Oh I’m sure babe!” I yawned.

“But I want you so bad, Sunmi!” he teasingly whispered with so much huskiness that I gulped when it tingled my knees.

“Stop that, Sehun… You’re y as already and I might just not resist you anymore…” I purred in his ear and nibbled his lobe.

“Oooohhh! Then don’t! You can have me any way you want, baby…” he then pulled the sheets over us.