Treat

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Chanyeol and I dropped by to my locker first to get my treat for them. Jinsuk already gave me the money I earned from the event so I decided to make lunch for all of them and bought drinks as well. We walked into the lounge and the boys were all their anxiously waiting for us. Some sat on the couches while others on floor.

“Yah! What took you so long?” Kai stood and grabbed the lunch packs off my hands. I went over to Sehun and sat on his lap then rested my head on his chest. “Something came up…”  I sighed.

“What happened?” Sehun ran his fingers through my hair.

“Yeollie! You tell them, I’m too tired already.” I yawned.

“Sure! But before I start, thanks for the food by the way. I miss your kimbap from high school.”

“You made all these?” Kris stared at the three plates.

“Yeah… That’s my treat after getting paid from participating in that auction.” my lids got heavier.

“Thanks babe! We’ll eat a lot. You can take your nap now.” the last sensation I felt was Sehun’s lips on mine then I went to dreamland.

----------

DO handed Sehun his plate and drink since he was unable to move due to a sleeping girl on his lap. “Komawo…”

“Now tell us what happened?” Suho asked Chanyeol.

“Oh right…” Chanyeol stood in front of them and started narrating as the event unfolds right before their eyes with actions and gestures. From how they ran away from Nu’est, bumping into DBSK, Jaejoong hitting JR, and how they invited him to his loft. But of course, given his hyperactivity, some details were exaggerated. “Are you really sure all of Nu’est flew away when Jaejoong shouted to them?” Kai raised an eyebrow.

“O-of course! He was really scary! The roof almost went off when his voice roared.” Chanyeol bragged.

Kris however broke the mood. “Seriously though, we should never leave Sunmi alone by herself. We just got lucky today coz the sunbaes were there.”

“I agree! Even if DBSK threatened them, we still have to watch out. We can never tell, y’know!!” Suho added.

“Yeah… Let’s just say that some people’s antenna doesn’t pick up all the channels that’s why they don’t know when to stop.” Baekhyun mocked and DO snorted.

Sehun wrapped Sunmi in his arms. ‘You’re safe with me babe. No one can touch you from now on…’ he rested his cheek on her head as they continued talking.

----------

Meanwhile… In a luxurious loft, the DBSK boys were enjoying lunch as well when the doorbell rang. A butler opened the door and went back with a lunch pack on hand then gave it to Jaejoong. “Doryeonnim, a delivery for you.”

The rest of them craned their necks to the delicious looking dish. “Where did it came from?” Junsu wondered.

“I dunno! It doesn’t have a note or anything.” Jaejoong searched the plate for any clue then his phone buzzed.

He tapped the screen then a selca showed up. Sunmi was standing in front of her locker while holding the same plate with one hand close to her face and a V sign with the other that was pressed on her cheek. Her lips puckered and matched by an eye smile.

Jaejoong grinned and blushed as he read the caption.

Oppa, komawoyo! Hope you enjoy the kimbap that I made myself. Eat well! ^_^

DBSK was watching him giggling like a lovestruck idiot. “Aigooo~ Someone is happy…” Yoochun beamed.

“Well it’s about time!” Changmin added and was about to steal a slice when Jaejoong snatched the plate away from table.

“Yah! What the ?” the youngest cussed.

“Kim Jaejoong, that’s too many for you. You’ll grow a belly if you finish all of those!” Yunho pointed his chopsticks to him.

“Shireo! This is mine… All mine!” he stuck his tongue out to them then his phone buzzed again and unknowingly placed the plate down. Their chopsticks fought in getting a piece while Jaejoong was distracted in reading an SMS.

Don’t forget to share or you’ll get a tummy ache. Kekeke! ^_^

I will. Komawo Sunmi. I’ll eat a lot! – Jaejoong oppa 

Jaejoong replied with a triumphant smile. His mouth however fell to the floor upon seeing the plate with missing slices. “YAAAHHHH!!!” DONG BANG SHIN KI!!! WAAEEEE!!!”