It's Over

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Sunmi was suddenly awakened once again. “NOONNAAAA!!!” Sungmin yelled while pounding the bedroom door. “I’m hungry! Ppalli!!!”

“Aigooo~ You’re always hungry my dear brother…” she croaked and raised her head to a sleeping Sehun. “Babe… I’ll just go downstairs and make dinner. Come right out once I’m done, okay?”

“Neehhh~” he muttered while half asleep and puckered his lips.

Sunmi then gave him a peck. She took a different blanket to wrap her body and jumped out of the bed. After scouring for her clothes on the floor, she sprinted to the bathroom.

“Noona! Ppalli!” Sungmin delivered another wave of yells and pounds.

“I’m coming!” she ran through the door. “Oh! Kyungsoo-ah, you’re here?” he stood behind her brother.

“Of course! I was the one who fetch this little guy, remember?” he placed a palm on Sungmin’s head.

“What took you so long?” Sungmin peeked through the gap after it opened.

“I was on the bathroom…” she then closed it.

“Was that Sehun hyung? Can I see him? I wanna play with him!” he forced himself through her but Sunmi blocked him. Knowing that Sehun is sleeping on her bed is not a pretty sight for an innocent boy. DO stared at her from head to toe. Messy bed hair, wrinkled shirt, uneven leggings, and a kiss mark on the neck, it’s already a giveaway. “Aigooo~ My dongsaeng... Let’s just say, Sehun hyung is too tired playing with Sunmi noona already…” he snorted.

“Ehh??? He what?” the boy scratched his head and DO tugged him while Sunmi trailed them.

They all went to the kitchen. DO helped Sungmin with his homework by the dining table. After all that has happened, Sunmi was all smiles cooking and making dinner for her boys. “I can see that you guys are okay now?” DO blurted.

“Yes, we are!” she smiled warmly.

“I’m happy for you both! These past months have been really hard for all us…” he sighed.

“Yeah, it was! I’m glad it’s over.” she said.

Sehun came yawning down the stairs, shirtless with only his jeans on. He went behind Sunmi and hugged her. “What’s cookin’, babe?” he placed his sleepy head on her shoulder. “Kimchi Chigae and Bibimbap!”

“Mmmm~ Just what I needed…” he yawned on her neck.

“Hyung! Why do you have so many scratches?” Sungmin pointed with a pencil on Sehun’s back. “Did a cat attack you?” and DO laughed out loud. “PWAHAHA!!! That must be some huge cat! Kekeke~”

“A very huge one… y and at that…” he whispered.

“Yaaahhhh~ Put a shirt on!” she smacked his head with a ladle.

“Woah~ What’s happening here?” Chanyeol suddenly appeared with the rest of EXO and Jinsuk. Sehun pulled away and they all watch him groggily walk up the stairs.

“Nothing… We were just talking about a cat attacking Sehun…” DO snickered and Sunmi fanned herself.

“Guys! Why don’t you leave us for a bit? We’ll just have our quality time together!” Jinsuk started pushing them towards the living room.

“Whatever! Let’s go dongsaeng!” Kyungsoo lifted Sungmin off his chair.

The girls were finally left on the kitchen. “I’m happy for you, Sunmi!” she elbowed her. “Thanks!”

Then Jinsuk’s eyes caught a glimmering gem on her finger. “OH.MY.GOD! Is that an engagement ring I see?” and Sunmi slowly nodded.

“AAAHHHHH!!!” she screamed.

“Wae? Wae? What’s happening? What’s wrong?” Sehun came running down the stairs, panicking.

“Oh! Ermm… Miahnae! It’s nothing! I just got excited!” Jinsuk grinned and Sehun left scratching his nape. ‘Girls…’

Jinsuk held both her hands while jumping.“ I’m so happy right now! I’m so excited! OMG, I’ll be in charge with your hair, makeup, gown, shoes, everything… Okay?” she squealed.

“You’re crazy! It’s not happening soon…” and Jinsuk stopped. “Wae?”

“He still has to deal with Jiyeon, remember? His “wedding” is about to happen in two days…” she sighed.

“Yeah right! As if that will ever happen!” Jinsuk cheered her up.

“I dunno sis! As much as I want to be positive about it, I just can’t! I can’t totally be happy about Sehun and I getting back together coz of that stupid wedding. URGH!!!” she raised both fists in the air.

“Then stop thinking about it. What’s important is that you’re now together and happy!” and they hugged. “Yes Jinsuk! I’m happy! VERY HAPPY!” Sunmi squealed.

They broke apart, held each other’s hands and started jumping again. “AAAHHHHHH!!!” they shouted.

Sehun and Chanyeol came running again. “What is it this time? Are you okay?” the taller one asked.

“We’re just excited Yeollie!” Jinsuk waved.

“Then stop screaming for sake! Aish!” Sehun hissed and stomped back to the living room.

After the girls did a victory dance, they brought the dishes and food to the living room. They all ate around a cramped table and sat either on the floor or the couch.

Kris and Tao explained as well about what they did in China and what exactly happened on the scandalous clip.

“THAT ING ! URGGHHH! I’M SO GONNA RIP HER HEAD OFF WHEN I SEE HER!!!” Jinsuk snarled with Chanyeol beside her.

“Sis, watch your language. Sungmin is here!” Sunmi pointed at her brother who was watching TV while being fed by DO.

“Miahn… I just hate her so much! It’s not that I don’t hate her before, but damn, I hate her even more!” her chopsticks almost broke from her grip.

“That Xiumin and Chen guy, how are they?” Kai wondered.

“They’re nice and cool! It just so happen that Jiyeon was holding Chen by the throat.” Tao explained.

“Ahhhh~” they chorused.

“At least we all now know, that nothing really happened between that evil and maknae…” Baekhyun who was on the floor, added.

Sunmi heaved a huge sigh of relief. At least one of her worries has been taken cared of. Sehun hugged her from the side and kissed her head. “I’m glad that’s over now…” he murmured.

“Me too babe…” she smiled.

“Now there’s only one problem left…” Kai spoke.

“Yeah! That pain in the wedding!” Chanyeol hissed.

They all fell silent. Occasional chews and gulps can only be heard in the entire room and the voice of Stitch from the TV. They knew that it’s a dead end when it comes to the wedding. Sehun’s dad failed to get the merge. Worse, Jiyeon made sure that everything will go as planned. The whole community is even geared up for the said event.

“Dude, why don’t we fake your death?” Chanyeol suggested to Sehun.”Let’s say you got hit by a drunk driver and your body was dumped in the Han River. And then, your body was never found. But the truth is, you fled to another country with Sunmi.” he explained to them. “Brilliant right? What do you guys think?”

“Brilliant my !” Jinsuk smacked his head. “That’s the dumbest idea ever, Yeollie! I can’t believe you even thought of that!” she hissed.

“Yah! At least I thought of something. Not like you who can’t even think of anything! You’re even dumber!” he flicked her forehead.

“Guys! Guys! Stop it!” Suho scolded them and faced Sehun. “Don’t worry, bro! We’ll find something, a’right?”

“Neh… Thanks guys!” he smiled. “I appreciate all that you do for me and Sunmi. We wouldn’t have overcome all these without you…”

“It’s nothing, Sehunnie! You don’t even have to ask. We’ll always be here not just for you but for each other… Right?” Kris raised his glass of water.

“RIGHT!!!” they raised their glasses as well. “Right!” and so did Sungmin with his chocolate drink.

After taking a gulp, they continued eating. “Where’s Luhan and Lay?” Kris asked while looking from side to side.

“OH!!! They went somewhere. They didn’t tell exactly where though…” DO blurted and they all shrugged it off.

The night deepened. DO has already tucked Sungmin to bed and followed EXO who were about to leave. Sunmi stood by the door while Sehun walked the boys to their cars.

“See you at school tomorrow!” Kris waved and left with Tao after exchanging bro hugs. “Neh! Bye hyung!”

“I’m out, bro!” Chanyeol hugged him and left with Jinsuk. “Bye brother in law!” she squealed. “Byeeee~” Sehun waved.

“Dude, be easy on Sunmi okay? Make sure she can still walk by tomorrow. Kekeke~” DO snickered. “HYUNG!!! What the hell? It goes to show you’re watching too much . Aish!” he scoffed.

“I’m kidding… Good night brotha!” and he left with Baekhyun.

The last one to leave was Kai. They were a bit awkward at first, but chose to brush it off. “Sehun-ah, I’m sorry for everything. I know I’ve hurt you so much and it’s beyond unforgivable. I’m really sorry!” Kai raised his hand towards him.

“It’s okay, bro! We all go through some . Let’s just forget about it!” Sehun pulled his hand for a bro hug.

“Thanks... Hey! That girl is special to me just like how she is to you. And you know very well, that I love her as much as you do. Take care of her, a’right? That’s all I ask!” Kai lightly pounded Sehun’s back and they broke apart.

“I will! Don’t worry… But a-are you okay?” he stuttered.

“It hurts but I can manage! It’s you, my best friend, whom she’s spending the rest of her life with... I’m all good!” he slapped Sehun’s arm.

Sunmi got bored from her spot. She zipped her jacket up and skipped towards them. “What’s taking you guys so long? Let’s go back in if you guys wanna talk. It’s cold out here…” she shivered.

“It’s okay. I’m about to leave anyway… It’s you who should go back in. How can you even go out barefoot? Babo!” Kai knocked her head.

“Ooopsss!” she grinned and suddenly draped each of her arms on their shoulders. “Aigooo~ My boys! I’m glad you guys are okay now?”

“Yeah! Yeah!” Kai pushed her to Sehun. “Bro, you better bring her in before she gets frostbite!”

Sehun swiftly picked her up and walked back to the house. “Hyung! Be careful! See ya at school, tomorrow!”

“Neeehhh~” and Kai left.