One More Chance

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Kris and Sehun hurriedly went to Lay’s loft where they met Tao as well. “Gege! It’s great to see you again!” the brothers hugged.

“Sup bro… Yixing??? You’re here?” Kris saw Lay standing behind Tao.

“Yup! Tao wanted me to show how great this city is.” and they exchanged bro hugs while Sehun stood clueless at their conversation in Chinese.

“Ehem!” he cleared his throat.

“Oh! This is Sehun, by the way!” Kris pulled him. “Sunmi’s boyfriend…” they shook hands. ‘So, he’s the lucky one! Good for you man!’ Lay smirked. “Hi! I’m Yixing. Nice to meet you!”

“The pleasure is mine. Thanks for taking care of her… I appreciate it!” he lightly slapped Lay’s arm. “It’s okay… She’s upstairs sleeping.” he pointed at a wooden staircase.

“Thanks!” Sehun dashed to see Sunmi while the three continued talking.

----------

I enjoyed every minute I spend in deep slumber. It’s like the more I go deeper in it, my headache gradually disappears, the alcohol in my system evaporates, and my body starts to function. A sudden warmth surrounded me and a smooth sensation traced my forehead down to my nose then my lips. I shivered at the touch and only one person popped up in my dream. “Sehun-ah…” I whispered.

“I’m here baby…” he replied.

It felt real. The voice rang in my ears while paced breaths linger in my nostrils. ‘Wait… What?’

My eyes slowly fluttered open and saw the most angelic and charming face in my existence. He was watching me just inches away. ‘Sehun!’ I instantly sat up and a jolt of sting shot up in my head. “AAHHH!” I dropped my head and pressed my palms on each side.

“Gwenchana?” he sat as well and panicked.

“Don’t touch me!” I shoved his hands off my shoulders and jumped out of the bed while rubbing my forehead.

Sehun ran in front of me and blocked the door. “Baby, let’s talk! We’re not leaving this room until we settle this!”

“I don’t want to, Sehun! I have a ing migraine, I wanna throw up, my body is numb… I FEEL LIKE INSIDE AND OUT!!!” I shouted.

“Baby, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean any of the words I said. I don’t have any excuses for what I did coz it was plain wrong. But please, forgive me!” he then hugged me. I closed my eyes in an instant being in his arms again. I missed his scent, his heartbeat on my chest, his lips on the crook of my neck. My stiff arms anchored on my side while he tightened his clutch around my back. “Please Sunmi! Let’s stop fighting! I want you in so many ways that I’m miserable without you.”

My heart was ripped out by the same person holding me and I find it hard to accept his words when he decided to gave me away. All I could do was cry and feel sorry for myself. I fought through the numbing pain and pushed his chest. “Leave me alone, Sehun! PLEASE!!!” I wept.

I backed away from him but he followed me until I bumped against a wall. “I’m not gonna leave you, Sunmi! If you’re stubborn, then I’ll show how stubborn I can be!”

“Goddamnit! GO AWAY!!!” I yelled and hit his chest with my balling fists. “I HATE YOU! *punch* How could you do this to me?! *punch*You’re mean! *punch* You’re a bad person…” he flinched with every strike but he stood still.

I slid down the wall when I stopped and squatted to cover my face.

“I hate you Sehun!” I sobbed.

He kneeled in front of me and pressed my curled body on his chest. “You can hate me all you want but I want you to know that I love you so much and I will forever be beside you!” he kissed my head.

Sehun hugged me until my eyes have gone dry. He kept rubbing my back while his lips never left my head. I pushed off the floor and slowly stood. “I’m sorry…” I whispered. His eyes followed my wobbling body out of the room then trailed me.

We walked down the stairs and saw the three boys worriedly watching us. I approached Tao first and tiptoed as I hug him. “I’m sorry Sunmi. Please forgive me for what I did…” he dropped his head on my shoulder.

“It’s okay… I understand… I knew it anyway.” I smiled.

He slightly pushed my hips to look at me. “You knew?”

“Of course! I know all of you like the back of my hand. Tch!” I ruffled his hair. “Don’t worry about it. I’m not angry… By the way, I work at Club Seoul again, you guys should drop by!’

“Xie Xie… We will!” then he kissed my cheek. “Give Sehun a chance, okay?” he whispered and backed away.

“I’ll think about it…” I went to Lay and hugged him. “Thanks for taking me in, oppa!”

“Anytime Sunmi!” he pulled me closer making Sehun uncomfortable. “I’ll see you around crazy girl…” he whispered.

Tao yanked him away and I shook my head. “You guys are funny!” I smiled and faced Lay again. “I’ll just return these some other time!” I pulled the hem of shirt that I’m wearing. “And your flip flops as well.” I grinned.

“Sure! No biggie!” he waved his hand.

“Di, I’ll see you around a’right? Call me if you guys need anything... You can also stay at my place if you like!” Kris tapped Tao’s arm then Lay’s. “Nah! No need Kris! We’re good!” he nodded.

The three of us left and Sehun drove home while Kris followed us in his Maserati. I slept during the entire trip and went out as soon as the car stopped. I hurriedly walk in then Sungmin ran right after seeing me. “Noona!!!” he hugged my thighs while the boys surrounded us. “Sunmi-ah! Gwenchana?” Suho asked with hands on his hips.

“Neh! I’m okay, oppa!”

“Where were you? Do you know how worried we were?” Kai raised his voice and Kris gave him the look.

“I went to cool off! I’m sorry…” I bowed and carried my brother. “Aigooo~ Miahnae Sungmin-ah!” I kissed his lips and walked passed them. “Did you cry while I was away?”

“Of course! I thought you got hurt!” he rested his chin my shoulder.

“Miahnaeyo…” I carried him up the stairs and into his room. “Would it be okay, if I play then sleep with you tonight?”

“Sure!”

I lowered him on the bed and ed his uniform. “Now go take a shower so we can start with homework.”

“Neh! You change as well. All of the EXO hyungs are here and they can’t see you with no pants.” he scowled.

“I will boss!” I saluted him.

----------

The boys watched Sunmi carry her brother. They were relieved to have her back but worried for their maknae.

“Sehun-ah, don’t give up on her! She needs time and be patient. You know how stubborn she is, right?” Luhan placed an arm on his shoulder.

“Neh! I know!” he sighed.

“Damn right! Don’t worry bro, we got your back!” Chanyeol rubbed his palms together with an evil grin on his face.