It's All Over

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Kris and Sehun were frantically pounding the door. “Goddamnit Sunmi! OPEN UP!!!” Kris yelled.

“YAH! OH SUNMI! ARE YOU CRAZY? YAAHHHH!!!” Sehun raged. “Hyung! We need to get in!” he pleaded.

“Move aside!” Kris pushed him back.

Just as he was about to kick the door, another shot was fired. Fear and shock took over them. It’s like someone knocked the breath out of their lungs. “NO! ANDWAE! PLEASE, NOT MY SUNMI!” Sehun pleaded.

Meanwhile, everything was in slow motion in the lounge. Seconds were like hours, minutes took forever.

Jiyeon and Sunmi stood in the middle staring at each other, bodies pressed together. They were both shocked at the booming sound of the gun. None of them flinched, moved, or talked.

A pool of blood started to form beneath their feet, and Kai couldn’t tell whose it coming from.

“SUUNNMMIIII!!!” he shouted.

She dropped on her knees. Hands anchored on the floor, finger still locked on the trigger. Eyes were blank and dead. Chest fighting for air.

“Hey… Sunmi… Look at me…” Kai kneeled beside her, cupped her face, and examined her up and down. “Sweetie… G-Gwenchana?” he worried.

Then, Jiyeon dropped on the floor. She curled into a ball. clutching her stomach. Blood dripped through her fingers. “B-! You…shot m-me???” she choked.

“Hell yeah, she did!” Kai hissed and took the gun from Sunmi. “NOW, GO STRAIGHT TO HELL! CRAZYASS !!!” he bore two shots on Jiyeon’s head. “AND LEAVE US ALONE!”

Another crash came on when the door swung wide open. Sehun sprinted in with Kris and the rest of them trailing him. Jiyeon’s lifeless and bloody corpse caught his attention and couldn’t help but think of the worse.

He rushed to Sunmi who was being helped by Kai to stand up. “Sehun-ah, take her! She’s okay… Just a bit shocked…” he handed her to him.

“Baby? It’s me, Sehun…I’m here…” he tucked strands of hair behind her ears.

She raised her head and met his gaze. “B-Baby… Ji…Jiyeon…” she stammered.

“Don’t worry babe… It’s over now… It’s all over!” he hugged her. Sehun pressed her head while she sunk her face on his neck. “Everything’s gonna be okay, Sunmi! No one can stop us now!” he smiled.

“I love you…” she whispered.

“I love you too…” he kissed her head.

Kris went to Kai as well and took the gun off his hand. “Let’s all get outta here! I can’t stand the smell of trash in here! ” he supported him out by the arm.

Jinsuk walked over Jiyeon and she stared at her with a disgusted look. “Damn your ugly! Yuck!” and landed a kick on Jiyeon’s side.

“Yah!” Chanyeol grabbed her wrist and dragged her out. “Stop that! You’ll get dirt on your shoe!”

 

----------

 

 

After all the aches and pains, I've learned that family and friends are what makes us who we are today, and without them we would never be complete.

Sometimes I wonder if life would’ve been simpler had I not met my one true love. Yes, easier maybe, but then I realized my life would be incomplete .And I don’t think I have the guts to say, “I don’t wanna be your girlfriend!” to him. He is my soul mate, my best friend. Love must be learned, and learned again and again, there is no end to it. It's an endless cycle. Someone may try to tear your world apart, but someone will always be there to fix it.

Kai may have lost a shot at my heart but he never failed at capturing it. He will always be with me, always be a part of me.

Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or even could. Don't ever let them go, just as I did with him.

And the only way to know that someone truly loves you is when after you’ve turned him down, you see him rise from the fall, walk up to you and say, “I love you more now, than I ever did before!".

That's how my husband did and made me fall for him a million times deeper.

 

- Oh Sunmi, happily married with a son, to Oh Sehun for four years and counting.

 

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  THE END  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

Well, this is it guys! The Sehun and Sunmi love story has come to a very happy end. Thank you for keeping up with me through the course of this story. Thank you for all the support and inspiration. I always say this, but I just want you all to know how humbled and thankful I am for all the kindness you've given me. Hope to see each and everyone of you in my future works.

Again, THANK YOU and LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS! ♥_♥

 

 

I just created a new fic that features Kris this time. Check out Rapper's Delight.