Swooning A Girl EXO Style

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

*Knock* *Knock*

“Come in!” Sehun yelled.

His mom walked into his room and saw him sitting on the floor and leaning against his bed.

He was watching TV but appears to be dazed and troubled. His eyes showed no emotion and didn’t show any reaction to it. His shirt was even half-open.

“Son? Are you okay?” she sat beside him.

“I’m not mom…” he said with monotonous tone.

“Is this about the wedding?” she fixed his fringe.

“It’s about everything… but most of all, Sunmi hates me!” he slammed his fist on the floor.

She opened his hand and place it in between her palms. “Believe me when I say that Sunmi does not hate you. She’s just hurting so much right now that she doesn’t mean what she says. Just like what you did when she heard you say those hurtful words.”

Sehun dropped his head and closed his eyes. Sunmi’s smiling face popped up. His drug took effect and gave him a boost. “I guess you’re right…” he blew out an air.

“You gotta be strong, sweetie! Both of you will encounter more problems in the future which will be harder and much more depressing.”

“I will! Thanks…” he smiled and straightened up. “By the way, how is that merge coming? The wedding is three months away… I’m getting anxious already…”

“Don’t worry son! We are working hard to get it before Congressman Park notices.” she smiled and kissed his forehead. “Go to sleep. I don’t want you to look like a zombie in front of Sunmi… Good night, Sehun-ah!”

“Night mom!” and she left.

Sehun crawled on his bed and laid on his stomach. He was disturbed by the thought of marrying Jiyeon. The dreading date is getting near and the anchor that’s pulling his heart down gets heavier and heavier as time goes by. ‘C’mon dad! You can do it! I’ll help you if I have to, just let me know how… You’re my only hope!’ he drifted to sleep.

----------

It’s been the second night that Sunmi sleeps with her brother. She would hugged him with Stitch in between them. But he gets awakened by her soft wails. “Noona…” he croaked and looked up to her. “Uljimma… Please?” he wiped her tears.

As a young boy seeing his own sister crying in her sleep was just too painful. He can’t explain what he feels and could only think of a way to make her feel better. “Stop crying noona… Little brother is here! I will make you happy again, I promise!” he kissed her cheek and went back to sleep.

----------

“YAH!!! I can’t believe you guys let Sunmi drink!” Jinsuk smacked Chanyeol’s head who sat beside him as they ate lunch in the cafeteria.

“Seriously, Jinsuk! I’m running out of patience with your temper!” he pointed a finger to her face.

“Wae? What are you gonna do about it?” she stuck her tongue out. “Bleh!” Chanyeol suddenly placed an arm around her neck and pulled her to his face. He lunged on her lips while tenderly cupping her jaw with his other hand.

“MMMM!!!” She kept squirming and repeatedly slapping his chest but he tightened his clutch.

Chanyeol ignored the wooing crowd around them. He slowly opened his mouth a little bit and gently let his tongue a little farther into until the tip of their tongues meet. Jinsuk was instantly caught under his spell, an EXO spell at that. Her hands slowly dropped and her eyes fluttered. She let out a soft moan as they let their tongues brush against each other briefly and gently. A smile formed on his lips and tilted his head for another spellbinding kiss.

“Get a room!” blurted a guy and they both snap back.

They rested their foreheads against each as they catch their breaths while Chanyeol held her neck with both hands. “You, Lee Jinsuk! Has officially become Park Chanyeol’s possession. Got that?” he whispered.

“Excuse me? Isn’t it a bit too fast?” she scowled. “Can’t you at least try to sweep me off my feet? Or even exert a little effort? I’m a girl too, y’know?” and she pushed him but he remained firm. “Don’t you know how hard it is for me to shed my image to show all those girls out there that I’m a man too? I may not give you the stars and moon or dive into the deepest ocean... But this all of me and you can have me any way you like!”

He tilted his head for another kiss and her eyes widened at his burning passion. She felt light as feather as if she floated in his arms. Her toes curled when she was tingling from top to bottom. Her head whirled and could only think of Chanyeol. ‘So this is how EXO swoons a girl! I can definitely get used to it!’ she smiled under his lips.

“I’ll take that as a yes!” he whispered. “I love you, Lee Jinsuk!”

She was left speechless. No words were coming out of even if her heart and mind worked as one to teach her. Good thing, her eyes showed all her emotions. “You don’t have to answer that. You might just curse at me anyway!” he chuckled and they broke apart.

“MWOH??? You jerk!” she hissed.

“See?” he sighed.

“Sa-Saranghae Yeollie!” she cringed and he burst in excitement. “YESSSS!” he left his seat and ran around behind her.

“Oh God! Please don’t tell me I’m stuck with a gigantic troll like him?” she turned and saw him grinning at her from ear to ear. “Can I take it back instead?” she dropped her head on the table.

After Chanyeol did his victory dance, they continued eating lunch. “Did you guys managed to catch the culprit who gave Sunmi the death threat?” she asked and the mood became serious.

“Nope…” he shook his head. “It’s as if a ghost did it coz we never found any traces of him. Whoever did that was powerful enough to clean up his tracks. Not even Jaejoong hyung whose uncle is the chief of police didn’t uncover anything…”

“Uwaaaa~ But at least it stopped already… That’s something to be thankful for!” she smiled.

“Mhmmm!” he patted her head. Just as Chanyeol was about to take another bite off his sandwich, his phone rang. “Hyung! Wae? Mhmmm… Right… Okay!” and hung up.

“Who was that?”

“Suho hyung and we gotta go! We’re all playing cupid today!” he took her wrist and left the dining hall. “By the way, I want you to stop wearing skirts, shorts, or anything that’s beyond your knee. Araseo?”

“Mwoh? Hell no! I’m liking this girly stuff already! Besides, I want to look best beside you!” she retorted.

“That’s my girl!” he beamed.

Sehun apparently arranged a date for Sunmi with the help of EXO. They each lend a hand to make it all work. Kai got permission from his dad to use their yacht for the night. Suho and Baekhyun decorated the entire deck. Kris tasted the food and wine to be served. Chanyeol and Jinsuk will be the one to bring Sunmi over. DO was left out since he has to babysit Sungmin. Luhan accompanied maknae to get flowers and chocolates for her.

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked after seeing Sehun staring at a distance outside a flower shop.

“I am… It’s just that I haven't been this nervous since the night she got shot!” he blew out an air.

“Dude! Relax! She’s still Sunmi. The princess of SMU, EXO’s muse/tutor/girlfriend, and like you said, your one and only reason for breathing.” Luhan patted his shoulder. “Besides, you have that powerful effect that makes her weak with just your touch. Take it easy, a’right?”

“Neehhh~ Komawo!” He looked down at the bouquet in his hand and smelled it. ‘Wait for me babe…’

Chanyeol and Jinsuk finally arrived at the docks with Sunmi in a blindfold at the backseat. “Where are we?” she asked. “Are we in a port or something? I can hear seagulls and waves…” her head kept moving from side to side.

“Patience my young padawan!” Chanyeol snickered and Jinsuk slapped his arm. “OW!”

“I’m sorry sis! It’s a surprise.” Jinsuk explained and they both hopped out of the car. They carefully guided Sunmi towards the yacht and up to the main entrance. The sea was calm making it easy for them to gain balance while moving around. They stopped on the upper deck and Jinsuk leaned to her ears. “Have fun girl…” she whispered and they hurriedly dashed back to his car.

“That was so romantic! Haaaaa~” Jinsuk clasped her hands on her chest and twinkled her eyes. “EXO definitely knows their way to a girl’s heart… Kyaaaa~" she added.

“Don’t worry babe… I’m gonna bring you to a date that will not only sweep your feet but your soul as well. I swear!” he pounded his fist on the steering wheel.

“Riigghhhtttt…” she rolled her eyes. “And don’t call me babe! Sehun and Sunmi uses that already!”

“Then what do you want? My little tomboy?” he snorted and earned a smack on the head. “Okay! That’s it! You’re getting it again!” he locked the doors and hovered on top her after pushing her seat as far back as it have gone. “Yah! Park Chanyeol! Enough already!” she whimpered.

“No ing way!” he smiled and devoured her.

----------

Sunmi was left standing all alone at the top of the yacht. “Jinsuk?” she called but no one answered. “Yah! This is not funny! I’m not in the mood for some prank! Jinsuk-ah!!!” A deafening silence screamed in her ears and cold breeze made her hair stood. “YAH!!! Aish… this !!!” she screamed and yanked the blindfold away.

Her eyes however grew warm at the mind blowing sight in front of her. Red roses were scattered all over the floor and shimmering lights dawned the entire deck. A table with two chairs stood on the side complete with candlelight, silver chinas, and champagne nestling on a bucket of ice. It was the most romantic scene her eyes have laid upon. The weather was perfect, the mood, the view, everything was perfect.

She ran her fingers through the marbled counter top of the bar while the petals flew as she walks through the wooden floor. 'This is just... Uwaaaa~'

Sunmi ended up on the stern of the yacht and held on the railings while enjoying the calm winds and fresh scent of the flowers. All her worries, anxiety, problems, pain… every negative feeling have been washed away. That’s how magical the place was. What more if Sehun was there? ‘He never fails to amaze me. Aigooo~ That boy…’ she smiled.

She was enjoying the scenery when her phone suddenly rang. “Neh! Kyungsoo-ah?” she greeted excitedly. “We got a problem!” DO’s voice was clearly shaking.

“What is it?” her smile disappeared. “Su-Sungmin… I can’t find Sungmin…” and the rest was inaudible. Her heart sank in the deepest pit of her stomach together with her crashing world. She dropped her hand as if her phone became an anchor and it’s like her hangover came back with the intense pain in her head. “Sungmin? My brother?” she stuttered without blinking. “This can’t be!” her eyes twitched. “Andwae! Noooo!” she murmured.

“Babe?” Sehun’s voice came off and she instantly turned. There he was standing where she once stood, holding flowers and chocolates in front of his chest. He was handsome as ever in his casual clothes with eyes only for her. Sunmi’s feet moved and ran to him while he opened his arms to catch her. “Sehun-ah…” she cried.

“I’m here… Sshhh…. Don’t cry! You’re supposed to be happy! Don’t you like what I did?” he kissed her shoulder.

“I do! I do!” she cried louder. “But Kyungsoo called and said that our dongsaeng is missing!”

“What?” she pushed her and stared at her bawling eyes. “Seriously?” and she nodded.

“Eotteoke!” she dropped on her knees.

Sehun placed his presents on a chair beside him and picked her up. “Baby… Look at me!” and she followed. “We’re gonna find him! A’right?”

“Okay…” she stammered as her chin quivered.

“Let’s go!” he took her wrist but she pulled him. “Thank you for all of these even if we can’t enjoy it! I truly appreciate it!” she hugged him.

“Don’t mention it babe! I’m just keeping my word when I said I’ll do anything for you.” Sehun cupped her face and pecked her lips. “Oh God! I miss this so much!” he muttered. “I would kiss you until you’ve gone dry! Mmmm...” he added without breaking away from her lips while she pressed his head towards her. “Let’s do that after we find dongsaeng.” she mumbled.

Sehun planted a deep kiss and pulled away. “For good luck… Gaja!”

“Wait!” she swiftly grabbed the flowers and chocolates then they left.

 

 

Damn that was a long one! SunHun and ChanSuk just drained me. Waaaa! LOL~ ^^