Tag Team

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Sunmi came in pissed through the lounge door with a bleeding elbow. It’s been days that she kept getting in fights with UEE and always ends up getting the rough end of the stick when the girls gang up on her.

“ THIS !” she shouted and slammed the door.

Sehun ran to her followed by Kai. “Baby, what happened?” he held her arms.

“AHHH!” she winced and his eyes went straight to her cut.

“GODDAMNIT SUNMI! Don’t tell me it’s those ing es again?” he shook her.

Kai placed both hands on his hips and blew out an air while standing beside Sehun. “SO!!! Can I do something about it now?” he hissed.

“I forbid! This is between me and them! Stay out of this!” she pointed a finger to each of them.

The rest of EXO were sitting on the couches and Kris stood. “Hell no, Sunmi! I can’t let this pass anymore. This is far too much!” he protested and faced Suho. “Let’s go! We have something to settle!”

Sunmi shoved Sehun and stretched her arms out in front of the door “Kris!!! DON’T!!! she yelled.

He stopped and menacingly glared at her.

“Sunmi… Move! Or God forbid I might forget that you’re special to me…” he sneered just inches away from her face. She stood her ground with eyes forming into slits all directed to him.

Kris punched the door right beside her ear and it made her flinch. “Why are you so ing stubborn huh? Do you really expect us to just sit and watch? Sehun-ah! Take Sunmi before I make her!” he growled.

Sehun happily obliged and moved in a flash. Sunmi’s deadly glare shifted to him but it didn’t do any damage. Even though he was furious as well, he tenderly took her wrist and tugged her towards the couch while Kris and Suho left.

“YAH! Oh Sehun! Aren’t you supposed to be on my side? Of all people, you should be the one to understand why I can’t let any of you interfere!” she pulled her arm away and remained standing in front of them.

Her boyfriend turned and crossed his arms on his chest. “Not in this one, babe! This has to stop!”

“URGH!!!” she raised her hands in the air and slammed the door after leaving.

----------

Kris and Suho scoured the whole campus for UEE. They were about to give up when they passed an empty classroom and heard a group of girls laughing. Kris blocked Suho with one arm and placed a finger on his lips with another. “Sshhh…”

They hid behind the wall and peeked on a gap. UEE and her assistants, Junga and Nana, were talking to another girl. “Hyung, who’s that?” Suho whispered while looking up at him. Kris squinted his eyes for a clearer image and his mouth fell. “What ery is this? That’s Jiyeon!” he hissed.

“Mwoh???” Suho double checked. “It is her! They know each other? How?” he wondered and Kris shrugged.

They tried tilting their heads closer to eavesdrop but were too far away. Just as they were running out of options, Nana suddenly stood and walked towards the door. “I got an idea!” Kris blurted and straightened up while leaning against the wall with Suho beside him.

Right after she passed the door, Kris swiftly covered and dragged her away. She screamed but her voice was muffled and thrashed her legs but he was too strong. They brought her in the guy’s comfort room and pinned her against the door after Suho locked it.

Kris pressed his toned body on her left side and held one arm while Suho did the same on the right. “We’re not gonna hurt you…” the latter huskily whispered while his free arm crept down her skirt and started rubbing her thigh which made her shiver.

“I’m gonna remove my hand but promise us you won’t scream…” Kris murmured in her ears and she nodded. “Good girl!”

“W-What do you w-want?” she stuttered.

Kris and Suho stared at her with eyes full of lust that stripped her soul. “You’re Nana, right?” Kris her cheek.

“Mhmmm! How did you know?” she tingled in his touch making Kris smirk. ‘I know every person who hurts Sunmi and you just made your biggest mistake!’ he thought. “I know every person who is worth looking at and one of them is you…” he lied.

“And you’re way too beautiful to hang out with UEE. You deserve better, honey!” Suho added while his hand moved up under her shirt. Her eyes involuntarily wavered and moaned. “O-Oppaaa~”

‘This is gonna be way too easy…’ Suho had an evil grin and Kris nodded to him. “Can I ask why you’re hanging out with Jiyeon as well?” he added and draw random shapes on the skin of her back.

“Uhmmm… She… Ermmm… Jiyeon made…” she stammered and Kris added her pleasure with his hand on her trembling thigh. “Ji-Jiyeon and UEE made a deal… To bully Sunmi!” she leaned her head back while biting her lip.

The boys looked at each other while Nana became a puppet on a string. She was enjoying their playful hands all over her body but they had to intensify her satisfaction for their plan to work.

“You know what? Kris oppa could spend hours between your legs... Teasing... ... Tasting you...” he whispered.

“And this oppa can make you scream in pleasure...” Suho added.

Nana was in constant bliss while being pinned against the door. Two hot guys from EXO restrained her by the arm and just gave a whole new different meaning to ecstasy. It’s like an explosion waiting to happen inside her. She was tingling from her toes up to her spine. Her muscles contract and pulsate. She was sweating bullets and breathing heavily with every they make in different spots of her body. Her eyes were completely shut while pressing her lips together.

Kris suddenly lowered her hand and guided it down his chiseled abs. “If you want the best from us… You better do what we say… Do we have a deal?”

She opened her eyes and Suho pressed her forehead on hers with an irresistible stare. “You won’t regret it, Nana!” his tone was devilish.

“Deal!” she never hesitated. “What do you want me to do?”

Suho backed away and let Kris do his magic. He anchored both her hands over her head with one arm and lifted one leg over his waist. Another hand s around her back and pressed it towards him. “Simple… Just let us know every time UEE and Jiyeon plans on attacking Sunmi.” his lips teasingly touched her lobes.

“No problem!” she obliged.

“Don’t you ever cheat on us, hun! Or you’ll never get to taste heaven with EXO.” he rubbed her thigh and she arched her back. “Oh I won’t, Kris oppa!” she groaned.

Kris moved and Suho took over by cupping her face with both hands. “I’m looking forward playing with you, my little minx… Just send us a message, a’right?”

“I will, oppa!” she smiled.

Nana fixed herself after Suho unlocked the door and slapped her as she walks out. “See you around girl!” he added and she blew a kiss to him.

Suho dodged the kiss right after she turned and the boys high fived. “Works every single time! Tch! Easy girls are EASY!!!” Kris dusted his hands.

“But of course hyung! We’re EX ing O!” he bragged and they walked to a different direction.