Diva

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

Sehun came running through door after Teddy called him. He saw Sunmi sleeping on Jaejoong’s shoulder who was talking with Yunho and Junsu. He rushed to the couch and kneeled in front of her. “Hyung, is she okay? Was she hurt?” he worried while her cheek.

“Nah… You got yourself a tough girl, Sehun!” Jaejoong patted his shoulder.

“She is, hyung…” he kissed the back of her hand. “Thanks by the way…”

“Don’t mention it!” and they pounded their fists together.

Sehun stood and carefully carried Sunmi like a bride. “Mmmm… Sehun-ah…” she moaned and gripped on his jacket.

“I’m here babe… Let’s go home!” he whispered and stooped lower for a kiss on her forehead.

----------

Sehun and Sunmi went on a date the following afternoon since Sungmin was away. Instead of his usual ways of splurging, she forced him to do it like common teenagers does. First up, was taking the bus. They stood face to face in the cramped and crowded vehicle. He has one hand around her while the other held a metal pole for support. He kept his charismatic aura and he would glare at anyone who smirks at him.

“You okay?” she asked while hanging on to his waist with both hands.

“I’m cool! I just don’t like people staring at me.” he blew out an air.

“Didn’t I tell you to wear normal clothes? It’s your fault you’re getting this much attention!” she chuckled.

He checked himself out from top to bottom then to a guy nearest him and stared back to her. “Baby… I'm proof of perfection and I'm so glamorous I spit glitter!” he winked.

“Uwaaaa~ Can’t you be more conceited than that?” her jaw dropped.

“I'm not conceited. I'm just aware of my y self!” and she looked away while shaking her head. “Whatever you say, Sehun!”

People pushed as they passed beside them so he pulled her closer to his chest with a protective arm around her. “But you know that I love you right? And I’m the sweetest, nicest, most caring boyfriend in the whoooolleeee world!” he whispered.

“Of course, babe! In the whole wide world!” she formed a huge circle in front of him and he kissed her head. “Baby, it’s our stop! Let’s go!” she instantly pulled him and squeezed their way through the passengers.

“Kamsahamnida ahjusshi!” Sehun bowed and waved to the old man who stared back at him wide eyed. “Did I do something wrong?” he asked after getting off.

“Ani! He was just amazed coz it’s not every day someone does that to him!” they laced their fingers together while walking.

“Ahhh… Okay!” his lips curled downward while nodding.

They swayed their hands while enjoying the sidewalk when they passed by a tent that sells a variety of dishes. Sunmi pulled him as she walked in and they sat facing each other on an empty table.. “Ahjumma! Tteokbokki and dak bal. Please!” she raised her fingers in the air.

“I’m on it!” the fat lady replied.

Sehun looked around warily at the unconventional place. Plastics tables with matching chairs were arranged at random spots while a huge tarpaulin like material provided them shelter. “Is this place even safe?”

“Of course! There are lots of these stalls near the club and Jiyong oppa always takes me there to eat.” she giggled.

“Rigghhtttt…” his eyes kept moving around then came their snack.

The lady placed two plates on their table with disposable plastic gloves on the side. Sunmi thrillingly wore a pair and clapped her hands. “Let’s eat!” she beamed.

Sehun however leaned back while scrunching his nose and shooting a disgusted stare to the chicken feet basted in hot red pepper sauce. “We’re gonna have that? Seriously? Humans eat those?” he cringed.

Sunmi picked one up and raised it. “Of course! It’s yummy babe. Here, have one!”

“Hell no! Blech!” he stuck his tongue out while squirming.

“More for me then!” Sunmi ate in delight while Sehun watched with arms crossed on his chest and lips curled. “Ewwww, babe! Have mercy on the poor creatures!”

“They already served their purpose to my tummy…” she her lips and took another piece and pointed it to his face. “Roar!” she teased.

“Yah! Hurry up! I can’t stand it anymore.” he rolled his eyes.

“Wuss!” she snickered.

They stood after Sunmi finished both plates. Sehun instantly left some bills on the table and tugged her out. “Kamsahamnida ahjumma! We’ll be back for sure!” she yelled.

“No were not! Not even if this will be the only one left standing during a food shortage.” he remarked.

“You’re such a diva, Sehun!” she sneered.

“You can say all you want but I ain’t going back to that creepy place!” and they bickered through the sidewalk while lovingly holding hands.

They continued strolling and passed by a coffee shop were three of EXO were hanging out. “Look! It’s Sehun and Sunmi!” Chanyeol pointed while sticking his face on the window.

Luhan and DO followed him as well. The three of them ended up planting their hands on the tall window and pressing their noses on the glass. “Yah! How can they not notice us while we already look like pigs here? Aish!” DO muttered.

“They’re obviously preoccupied with each other, duh!” Luhan explained as they watch them move further away. “Let’s go! It’s time for my payback!” he snickered.