Refusing

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

I stomped my way to Shinee’s game room and slammed the door. “Aish! Urgh!” and kicked it as well.

“Woah! Easy on the poor thing, MiMi! What’s wrong?” Onew took my wrist and made me sit on the couch beside Taemin.

I leaned my head against the back rest and closed my eyes. “Just having a bad day…” I muttered.

Taemin lightly tapped the gash on my elbow. “AHH!” I winced.

“Miahnae... I heard from Jinsuk that some girls are bullying you. Did they do this?”

Mhmmm…” I opened my eyes and saw Minho handing Taemin a sterile gauze soaked in alcohol.

“Komawo, hyung!” he took it and dabbed my wound. I closed my eyes once again and rubbed my forehead from the stinging pain that shot up.

“Sunmi-ah, what’s wrong?” Key asked after seeing my other hand clenched into a trembling fist.

“It’s EXO…” I sighed.

“What about them? Did they hurt you? Is it Sehun?” Onew poked my side.

“Aniya…” I scooted closer to Taemin after he cleaned my cut and rested my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and laced his fingers in it while they listened attentively including Jinsuk who just came in.

“Sorry to say this but they’re doing the right thing, sis! I’m actually surprised it lasted for a couple of days…” she sat with arms crossed on her chest and one leg over the other.

“Yeah! Coz if it were us, we would’ve taken cared of it since day one!” Jonghyun slammed his fist on his other hand.

“Oppa, it only lasted that long coz I warned them not to and I would’ve the done the same with you guys.” I pouted.

Taemin kept his thumb on my hand and pressed his cheek on my head. “I agree with them, Sunmi. Sometimes, help just willingly comes especially when it’s for a friend and you’re not supposed to refuse it.”

It felt like cold water being poured down me. I know all of them is trying to protect me but it’s my stubborn side that does more harm than good.

After letting off my steam with Shinee, I walked back to the lounge. I kept my head down while walking towards them and squeezed myself in between Kris and Suho. I rested my head on Suho’s shoulder while I linked one arm on Kris. “Miahnae…” I muttered.

"It's okay sweetie..." Suho messed my hair. “But I want a kiss here!” he grinned and poked his cheek.

Then I raised my head and did as asked.

“I want one here too!” Kris pressed a finger on his lips.

“YAH!!! Hyung!” Sehun protested who was just right beside him.

“Oh! Miahn! This will do then!” he pointed the other side of his cheek and I kissed him.

“What about us?” Chanyeol raised his hand.

“No ing way! She’s my girlfriend for sake… Not all of EXO’s!!! Aish!” Sehun reached over me and took my wrist. “Come here, babe!” he yanked me and I sat on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his back and leaned my cheek on his chest while he my covered cut. “Seriously Sunmi, no more fights okay? Let us know if any of those girls try to do anything." I slowly nodded.

“Don’t worry, maknae! We will definitely know if something is about to go down!” Suho smirked and Kris nodded.

“What did you this time?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Let’s just say we have some very reliable informer who hungrily desires us…” Kris snickered while his lips and rubbing his chin.

“Riigghhttt… And I don’t even wanna know the details!” I cringed.