Entering SMU

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

My college life has officially started. I’m now a freshman at SM University together with the forever rowdy-hysterical-hot-gorgeous boys of EXO. We spent the entire summer bickering when they knew I wanted to attend a different school, not because I refuse to be with them but I don’t want my uncle to spend too much on my studies. Then one day, they went ninja on me and sneaked me into SMU.

"Uwaaa~ Such a glorious school!" I beamed while walking into the campus.

The thing is, none in EXO is my classmate but I find it amazing how at least one of them manages to show up every time my classes ends. They became strict and protective after the incident especially now that the school is plagued with equally rich kids and handsome faces.

“Oh Sunmi! I want you to stay away from them, araseo?” Sehun once warned me during lunch.

“Wae yo?” I wondered.

“They’re dangerous! They will eat you alive! They will charm their way into you!” he explained.

“Ahh… Just like what you did to me?” I chuckled.

Sehun instantly smacked my hand with his chopstick. “Baby, I’m serious!”

“Look babe, I don’t think they will try getting close to me. The whole school knows I have you.” I smiled and his cheek.

“That’s the point. You’re with me, an EXO and it puts you in a tough situation. We’re no longer in high school where we ruled everybody.” he added.

“But someone told me they’re nice, approachable, and friendly.” I twirled my chopsticks while enumerating there traits.

“See what I mean? You haven’t even met them. Tch! You’re so gullible!” he smirked and held my chin when he got serious. “Sunmi-ah, just stay away from them, okay?”

“I will, don’t worry.” I smiled.

The whole university knows I’m friends with EXO and Sehun’s girlfriend at that. I didn’t have any problems with it, in fact, we all became inseparable but the attention I’m getting is starting to annoy me. It’s only been a week and as day goes by, the number of girls scowling at me increases and rumors spread faster than primetime news. They can’t seem to accept the fact that a girl like me is stuck with a group full of hotties.

We would walk along the hallway with glares boring through my skull while Sehun and the boys remained composed keeping a charismatic aura.

“Don’t mind them, babe. They’re just jealous!” Sehun squeezed my hand and that’s all I needed from him.

The past week has been a routine for all of us. Sehun and I drops Sungmin at school, go to SMU, attends class, have lunch with the boys, go back to our classes and picks up Sungmin again.

“College is not that bad, isn’t it babe?” I asked him while spending an evening in my apartment. We sat on the floor while leaning against the couch. “Mhmmm…” he replied but looked troubled.

“Are you okay?” I felt his forehead with the back of my hand.

“Mhmmm…” he kept watching blankly on the tv and even my brother noticed him time. “Hyung, why are you sad?”

Sehun snapped and looked at him. “Ehh? Uhmmm… I’m okay…” he continued.

“Sehun-ah, you know how much I hate it when you keep things from me, right?” and he slowly nodded. “What is it then? Tell me… Please?” I held his hand and he straightened up.

“Well… Ever since we entered SMU, the sunbaes have been bullying all of us..." his eyes were downcast.

“Mworago? Seriously?” I questioned and he nodded. “Uwaaaa~ How the tables have turned.” I snickered.

He instantly glared at me and pouted. “It’s not funny, babe!”

I scooted closer to him and placed an arm around his waist. “Miahne… But why didn’t any of you tell me? I could’ve beaten the crap out of those jerks!” I grinned.

“And hyung, you are all strong. You should fight them!” Sungmin suggested and I glowered at him.

“We can’t. They are sunbaes and we respect them so much. Besides, that’s how it is inside the university.” he explained to him and faced me. “Just keep on avoiding them, araseo! We can handle them by ourselves. You understand me, Sunmi?”

His eyes were pleading and I could never say no to it. “I will, don’t worry…” I smiled and he just sighed.

Just as I was about to continue snuggling with him, the doorbell rang nonstop. “What the hell?” and I scrambled to the door. “Yah! Take it easy!” I hissed and opened the door.