If I could just put a curse on you!

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

When the day ended, Suzy turned off her computer and tidied up her desk. As she stood and pushed her chair in, her gaze fleetingly travelled to the prick sitting beside her. Seungri was still buried in his work. Come to think of it, he was always still working when her shift ended. Suzy wondered why that was so, but left it alone. She reminded herself that he wasn't worth any moment of her time. Without saying goodbye, she turned to walk away when he spoke up.

 

"Hey, wait. I think boss leaving his office. Here's your chance, Suzy!"

 

She quickly turned towards the office. There was no sight of him anywhere. Suzy head shifted from side to side. Still nothing.

 

Oh that jerk! A frustrated sound came out of as she spun around and met his gaze. He was sitting on his chair in a very relaxed position and seemingly having the time of his life. Oh, she wanted to punch him. When he started laughing, Suzy didn't hesitate and marched towards him, full of embarrassment and anger.

 

"If I could just put a curse on you, I really would!" Then she grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulled. Extremely hard.

 

"God" He grabbed at her hand, prying off her fingers from his hair. "Geez! You're not a woman, are you?" He fixed his hair as soon as Suzy let go. "I never knew you were this violent. What other bizarre traits are you hiding about yourself?"

 

Knowing it was a lost cause, she turned her back on him and went to the elevator. For the life of her, she couldn't understand why this man had to irritate her to no end like this. It was frustrating to work with someone who knew her weaknesses so well and get made fun of for it. She guessed, as there were adorable, perfect guys like their boss, there had to be their counterparts as well. A blood vessel on her forehead threatened to pop.

 

 

 

 

AN; so yeah, SxS will be at each other’s throat ;)