I don’t know you had a beautiful friend

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

Bora arrived at Suzy's cubicle and found it empty. Wondering where her best friend since college had gone, she sat on Suzy's chair and spun around absently. Despite working under the same company for almost a year now, Bora wasn't familiar with anyone in Suzy's floor. That is, except for Seungri. And that was because her best friend had a great deal of stories to say about the man.

 

Bora took a glimpse. Seungri was sitting on his chair, studying his computer screen, and despite Suzy's description of him, looked gorgeous even from behind. Suzy always described him as a nonchalant type of guy who didn't seem to care about anything but himself, and yet watching him now, she could see he was working fairly diligently. With curiosity, she stood and walked over.

 

"You must be Seungri."

 

He turned slightly. The brown eyes brightened when they met his. Her shoulder-length hair bobbed as she bent slightly and offered her hand. Though they had never been introduced, Seungri was vaguely aware of this woman who seemed to be Suzy's companion on most days. He had to give points to Suzy for finding a pretty friend to hang out with. A grin immediately came onto his face as he stood and took her hand.

 

"That's me. More importantly, who are you?"

 

"Bora, Suzy’s friend. So I've heard ‘wonderful’ things about you." Her smile widened when Seungri burst into laughter.

 

"No doubt about it. Don't tell me, are you replacing Suzy here?"

 

Bora laughed as she shook her head. So there really was some tension between these two. "Definitely not that. I work a few floors down. She called me earlier, but I couldn't get back to her. Do you know where she could be?"

 

"If you've heard about me, you must've heard plenty about our boss. She's probably following him around like a lost puppy dog right about now."

 

The reference amused her. She tried picturing the cruel, heartless man Suzy described him to be, and found it difficult to match it with the man standing in front of her right now. Seungri was in fact actually quite amiable. "Seungri, you're not as bad as she makes you out to be. There's a lot of charm under that smile of yours."

 

At the compliment, Seungri began to wonder why in the world he had to be sitting with Suzy when there was a perfectly great woman like Bora right around the corner. "You should be working in this floor instead, Bora. I'd take care of you."

 

Bora laughed again, flattered. Just as she was about to form a reply, the sound of loud footsteps came from behind them. Seungri was the first to look up and caught the evil glare shooting out of Suzy's eyes. After years of it, Sengri was proud to say he had grown immune to it. Unaffected, he merely smiled mockingly in return.

 

Bora turned and took Suzy's arm. "Hello friend. Where've you been?"

 

Suzy ignored her friend and separated the two. She stood as though to protect Bora from him. "Bora, ignore this man. Please consider him nonexistent from now on. You don't want to waste precious time talking to him."

 

Seungri rolled his eyes. "What are you talking about? She said I was charming," he pointed out with emphasis, just as his eyes travelled past Suzy and met Bora's gaze. His easy smile returned. "You'll come visit me next time, right?"

 

At the sight, Suzy gave him a forceful shove back. Bora quickly grabbed her and pulled her along. "Nice to meet you, Seungri. Time for lunch! Come on, come on." She dragged Suzy all the way to the elevator, at which point Suzy turned around and sent her a deep frown.

 

"He drives me insane. I'm slowly losing my mind because of him." She declared, placing her hands on Bora's shoulders. "Can you please do me a favour and just not talk to him? I think I really will go crazy if you and Seungri somehow become friends, or even worse, start dating." She let out a quiet moan in helplessness.

 

Bora just patted her friend's shoulder in comfort. "I don't know, Suzy. He doesn't seem so bad. Just having fun with you, I think. And to add to that...you didn't tell me how gorgeous he is!"

 

"I'll interrupt you there. He's not gorgeous, not even in the same league as Daniel. Seungri lacks so much finesse and-and… manners. He's too arrogant and thinks he's God's gift to women. Honestly, it's the most annoying personality I've ever had to deal with in my life! Okay, talking about him to this extent is already giving me a migraine. Let's change the topic."

 

 

 

AN: okie dokie i'm done up to this chap ........ seriously i think i need a lonngggg break ...