You're so weird!

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

 

Suzy marched into the office as though lifeless. Her face was sullen, her eyes blank. No words came out of , when usually she was the first to greet every co-worker she passed on the way to her cubicle. Seungri, who had been watching this rare entrance, continued watching even as she dropped on her seat and sulked in front of her computer.

 

 

Casually he walked over and kicked the bottom of her chair to get her attention. "You look like a beaten-up dog left on the curb, waiting for someone to beat it up again."

 

No response.

 

Seungri inched closer to get a better look of her face, but she pushed herself further into the cubicle and hid her face behind her hair. Curiosity poking at him, he decided to go another direction. "So I actually got some tickets to Hawaii..."

 

Still no response. He frowned. Refusing to believe that it was more than concern that he felt, he grabbed her shoulder. She shoved his hand away before he could even blink. Seungri moved back in disbelief when he caught the traces of tears in her eyes.

 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened?" He never ever seen her cry before. And he hated tears more than anything. The first thing that came into his mind was someone had gotten hurt. "Is your family all right? Bora?"

 

At that, Suzy's bottom lip began to tremble. Why would that be the first thing he asked? Wasn't it obvious from her face? When she stared at herself in the mirror, all she saw was heartbreak written all over it. "You're so weird!" She cried, covering her face with her hands. "Why would you ask that first?"

 

Seungri shoved his hands in his pockets, suddenly realizing his mistake. It had to be something related to their boss. Of course. How stupid could he be to miss that completely? It was just that the last time he'd seen someone look that devastated was when Hara had died. He shut his eyes momentarily, pushing the thought away, then looked back at Suzy. "What did boss do now?"