No. Only you.

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

When lunch break came around, it was the first time since she'd arrived that both of them had a chance to finally talk. Times were getting busy and work was piling up, and it became a little more difficult to find time here and there just to socialize with anyone. Suzy pushed off from her desk, in a better mood now after that wet morning. Seungri spun her chair around until their eyes met.

 

"You going out for lunch with Bora today?" He asked, sitting back casually against the edge of her desk as he was so accustomed to doing.

 

She shrugged her shoulders while admiring him. This was the first day they were officially a couple and it was a little more than she could take in. It still surprised her how things could turn out this way, but her feelings had grown and changed in the course of this period without choice. Staring up at him now, she felt completely and utterly attracted.

 

He poked her forehead. "Why do you keep staring at me like I have two heads?"

 

Suzy smiled. "I'm just admiring your face. It took me a while to notice, but you're really attractive, Seungri."

 

"Suzy…" he began, knowing his weaknesses and already having a hard time stopping himself. It was that much harder when she goaded him on like this.

 

"Sorry," she laughed and began protesting when he pulled her up on her feet and started pulling her close to him. She straightened out her arms and stuck her hands on his chest. "Stop it," she insisted though unable to force back her laughter when he looked so beaten up about it. When he finally gave in and let her move away, she asked, "Did you want to eat lunch together?"

 

He sent her an exasperated look. "You're really slow."

 

"Well, I don't know!" She snapped back. "This is the first day out that… we're… you know!"

 

"We're what? I'm really curious to hear you describe what it is that we are."

 

"Why do you like tormenting me so much? Will this never stop?"

 

He shook his head in response. "Now come on. I really will kiss you in front of everybody here if you don't finish that sentence."

 

Paling at the idea, she quickly said, "Dating. We're dating…right?"

 

Seungri laughed. When she sent him a deadly look, he sobered a little. "I thought you'd say, 'this is the first day we're a couple.' Dating sounds too casual." Unable to stop himself, he got up and moved close enough that he could almost kiss her cheek, but she shifted away quickly. "Why are you so shy about this?"

 

"Because! You never used to…to even touch me and now you just want to kiss me whenever you can," she replied indignantly, feeling a flutter of pleasure in her stomach.

 

"I am a man, you know," he reminded lightly. "Just because I never touched you before doesn't mean I didn't want to." With that, he took her hand and pulled her along with him. "You up for Greek? I'm craving it badly."

 

Giving up, Suzy tried to match her walking pace to his as her hand curled in his. When they were out of the elevator, she asked, "are we taking your car?"

 

"Yeah. Starting tomorrow we're carpooling. I'll pick you up from your house."

 

"What? But you get off at 7."

 

"Yeah I thought about it. I guess I don't need to do overtime anymore. When I plan to stay late, I'll tell you beforehand," he said as they walked into the parking lot. It was a good thing the rain had momentarily stopped, as neither of them thought to bring an umbrella that day. "Besides, this is the prime opportunity to improve your culinary skills, Suzy. I get excessively hungry after work."

 

Suzy opened the car door on the passenger's side then put on her seatbelt. "You really want to see me at my worst."

 

"I liked the food you cooked for me before," he argued as he changed the gear to Drive. "But it's your turn to suffer."

 

She slapped his arm strong enough to make a loud sound. "Is this how you treat the women you date?"

 

"No. Only you."

 

Suzy secretly stole a glance as he drove out of the parking lot. A warm feeling coursed through her. She held her hands together as she bit back the urge to reach over and touch his hair. The fact that they were together now felt so undeniably strange yet familiar at the same time.

 

What it felt like to be his…she couldn't explain. But for the moment, it was pure bliss.

 

 

 

WOW!!! 23upvotes!!!...thank you so muchhhXDDD