This is why they so friggin' toxic

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

Seungri stared up at the ceiling. This was the sixth straight night of him barely getting any rest at all. He was already an insomniac, but at least he got three-hour, four-hour naps here and there throughout the night. Now it was becoming so sparse that even two-hour naps were a luxury.

 

This is all her fault, he thought with displeasure. Getting inside my head like this. This is why women are so friggin' toxic to men. Seungri rested his hands behind his head.

 

He wondered what she'd think if she only knew what went through his mind that whole night they'd gone to dinner. All night, it was like he was beginning to grasp just how much he grew to like her after all this time. It had become clearer and clearer as the night winded down exactly how attracted he was. She was different in a refreshing way. The way she showed interest in who he was, the way she laughed at his jokes and appreciated everything he said; it was surprisingly new. Hara had been the same way in that sense, he remembered, but she wasn't as cheerful or happy as Suzy tended to be.

 

If he could put it any other way, that façade he and Suzy had shown each other when they first met was slowly breaking down now. Like they could see who the other person really was.

 

Seungri groaned as he shifted position in bed again, restless. He knew he was in trouble. The fact that he was up and still thinking about her said it all. For the love of all that is good, don't make me go through that again, he begged. He shut his eyes, trying to force himself to sleep.