You son of a bi+ch

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

And the quieter the days got, the angrier she became. The self-pity was replaced entirely with livid anger. The same unanswered questions remained swirling in her head. How could he have lied so openly and easily in front of her face like that? The nerve of the jerk. And it wasn't just that he lied. He went back there. Why Jeiju? Why go to the place where he and Hara grew up together? Was the reason so bad, so unacceptable that she wouldn't be able to take it? Was that what he was thinking? It was so damn frustrating, so upsetting.

 

On Wednesday afternoon, Suzy finally reached her breaking point when she caught a glimpse of Seungri sharing a laugh with a co-worker. Very literally she had broken the pencil she was holding in half. When the last person left the office, leaving the two of them alone, she finally found her legs and sauntered over to him. He looked up.

 

They stared at each other for a good ten seconds in silence. Then her words came in a low voice. "You lied."

 

He stood slowly, his heart racing rapidly. Really it was like his world was turning grey. How did she know? "How…"

 

"Does that matter?" She interrupted, her fists clenched against her sides. No longer able to keep it in, she demanded, "Why? At least have the decency to tell me."

 

He couldn't find the words at first. Still unable to recover from the very fact that she knew, he could only stare back at her.

 

"Answer me! Tell me right now you jerk. Stop staring at me like I'm the one who did something wrong here." She threw punches at him mindlessly.

 

He grabbed her wrists. "I didn't want to hurt you."

 

"Bullshi+. You're hurting me right now." She pulled her arms from his grip and raked a careless hand over her hair. "Why'd you go back there?"

 

"You really want to know?"

 

"Yes dammit! I'm not in the mood for games, Seungri. Why would I ask if I didn't want to know?"

 

His eyes, intense and aloof, focused on her. It was almost like he'd distanced himself completely now. "I went back for Hara. To be alone with her."

 

Her nerves shaking, she forced herself not to cower and cry, even when just as he said, it was painful to hear. She let out a shaky breath. "Why?"

 

He swore, curses running out of his mouth. Did she really want him to break her heart? Already looking at her now was heartbreaking. Why couldn't she see that he wanted to protect her from it all? He couldn't stop hurting her. Without the ability or strength to lie in front of her, he spoke with resignation. "My first love died four years ago. I was fifteen when I fell in love with her and she died after only seven years. Do you…" Seungri swallowed, feeling as though he was suffocating. "Do you get that? She was the first person I ever loved. The first time that happened to me, it was so damn blinding. I couldn't see anything else but her. I can't just forget about her because of you."

 

The first teardrop leaked out of the corner of her eye. Seungri caught it just before Suzy hastily wiped it away, refusing to give in. "I never asked you to! I'm trying to understand-"

 

"You'll never get it." He turned away and began pacing in a sign of his own anxiety. He couldn't stop himself. Why was he doing this? Why was he purposely hurting her?

 

You know why, you bastard.

 

Before she got the chance to walk away, he was going to do it to her first. "You won't understand. You won't be able to accept that part of me."

 

She shook her head immediately, pulling him back so he could face her. "You're pushing me away right now. Stop it," she cried angrily. As they looked into each other's eyes, she could see the pain in his. His heart was hurting so much. Why was he even doing this? She grabbed the collar of his shirt and forcefully brought his face up to hers. "I may not have known you as long as Hara did, but I know your heart. I know you care. I can see it. So why are you trying to hurt me, huh? Why are you doing this?"

 

The questions he was asking himself, she threw right back at him. He held her fisted hands and pried them off of his shirt. With his strength, he stepped back. Ashamed of himself, he looked away. "I told you before, Suzy. I'm not your prince charming. I'm not the guy you're looking for. There's a part of me that will always be broken, no matter what you say or do. You'll never understand me."

 

She slapped him hard across the cheek. "You son of a bi+ch. You want me to lean on you, but you won't lean on me. You're not even giving me a chance. You didn't want to hurt me? That's why you're keeping all this in because you don't want to hurt me? Then why am I hurting right now?" She took an instinctive step back. "When I told you I would be there for you as long as you needed me, I meant every word." She then turned and ran out on him. As she ran down the stairs, the anger was still on the surface. "Such a hypocrite. You liar."

 

But once she'd reached the outside of the building, Suzy buried her face in her hands, all but falling into a ball of tears.

 

 

99 subs; 26 votes...viewers.....tq everyoneXD