She's not my type anyway

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

Exhausted, Seungri sat on an empty bench by the park. It was yet another sunny morning and he had decided to take advantage and run three miles before going to work. Summer was probably his favourite season, so it was a little disappointing to see time go by fast. It was already mid-July.

 

As he watched people and dogs pass him by, he began to wonder what Suzy was doing right now. Probably sleeping, he mused. She'd had an awful week, he knew. From the lack of communication between her and their boss and the hard projects that suddenly just started piling up on her desk, he figured there was a sense of bitterness between them and probably the need for revenge, for their boss at least.

 

Seungri caught himself. Why was he even thinking about that? It wasn't his problem. She wasn't his problem. He'd never thought of her outside of work before. He wasn't interested in Suzy that way. Yeah, it was just natural concern over how depressed she'd looked the past week. That's all. Suddenly annoyed, he got up and began to run.

 

Maybe it was time to start dating again. He'd taken a six-month-long hiatus from the dating scene, so he was just missing a warm woman's company. That was all it was, he repeated to himself. Just because Suzy seemed to be on his mind more often than before didn't mean anything at all. It was perfectly normal if you thought about it, considering how he worked and interacted with her every damn day.

 

Give me a break. She's not my type anyway.