Epilogue 2

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

 

 

***Five Years Later***

 

One Peaceful Morning

 

" you!"

 

Seungri put down his coffee then look at Suzy with wide eyes. "What did she say?"

 

"I don't know." Suzy whispered, obviously shocked as well before turn and look at Bo-Gum, their adopted son who was eating his coco crunch peacefully.

 

"She said f--" Bo-Gum said in a very loud voice, making Jae-eun glared at his brother.

 

         

 

"Don't say it." Seungri snapped at Bo-Gum.

 

"Maybe we heard wrong. She probably said something... different." Suzy murmur.

 

"Yeah, you're right honey." Seungri smile and drink his coffee again. "I can’t imagine our little princess saying such word."

 

"Of course she wouldn't. We're very careful. We filtered everything she sees and hears." Suzy smile sweetly at her husband. "Besides... where could she ever hear such word?"

 

"Really mummy? It's everywhere. In TV, internet. Even our school janitor use the “ F ” word."

 

Bo-Gum is just turned ten year old but he really know how to speak for himself. He was a very smart boy and had strong opinion on everything.

 

"."

 

"Honey. No cursing please." Suzy warned Seungri.

 

"Sorry honey." Seungri apologize because of the slip words.

 

"I need to meet the Principal and tell him about the janitor. How can the school hire someone like that."

 

"She didn't say the “ F “ word." Seungri murmur, his eyes glance at his little princess, who was eating her coco crunch.

 

"Orait, Appa have to go now now." Seungri stood, then lean to kiss Suzy.

 

"I’ll see you in the evening, okay. We have a party to attend tonight."

 

"Party! Party! Party!" Jae-uen was screaming happily.

 

"Listen to your mummy and be a good girl okay, sweetie." Seungri go to Jae-uen's chair and kiss her forehead.

 

"Appaaaa, mummy bought me princess dress and crown." Jae-eum said excitedly.

 

"That lovely." Seungri nervously checked the time on his watch.

 

"I'm a princess!!! I'm a princess!!!Can I try it now, mummyyy." She squeal.

 

"Finish your breakfast first, okay baby." Suzy said to her daughter.

 

"But I want to show to Appa."

 

"Appa need to go to work." Bo-Gum said firmly to his little sister.

 

"And stop believe you a princess. You're not. Appa and mummy are not king and queen."

 

Jae-uen look at his brother. Her small cute pink lips were pressed together and eyes blazed with anger.

 

Then she shouted with all her might. " you!"

 

Suzy was so shocked.

 

Yeah. It’s confirmed. Jae-uen said the “ F “ word... again.

 

And lucky Seungri was not there otherwise he might get heart attack.

 

 

(Suzy’s conversation with Jae-eun)

 

"Baby. Do you remember that word that you used this morning?" She said softly.

 

"Huh?" Jae-eun said innocently. She was to immerse playing with her Barbie doll.

 

"The word that starts with letter “F”."

 

"Flower." Jae-uen said.

 

"No. Not flower. The other F word."

 

"Fruit?"

 

I heaved a sigh. "Not fruit."

 

"Food?"

 

"No... not food."

 

"Fish?"

 

"No...."

 

"?"

 

"Shhh." Oh my goodness. Where did my innocent little girl ever hear that word? "Yes, that word. Listen to mummy. Don’t say that word again, okay?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because it’s a bad word. Kids don't use that. It's inappropriate."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because... it's not right to say it."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because... um... it's really really bad words."

 

"Only big people can say it?" Jae-eun ask innocently.

 

"No, big people can’t say it too, baby. Because the meaning of the word is really really bad and ugly." I made funny face that made Jae-uen laughed.

 

"Ugly? Like Maleficent mummy?"

 

"Yes. Like Maleficent, sweetie." Suzy chuckled.

 

"Okay." Jae-uen said before continue playing with her doll.

 

 

 

Later that evening, they went to a halloween party at Bora’s house. Everyone including Suzy and Seungri was dress up in a costume. Jae-eun was wearing her beautiful princess gown with tiara and red metallic shoes. Bo-Gum was wearing Iron man costume. Everyone was complimenting how cute both of them were.

 

We all, especially the kids had really fun. There were games, prizes, karaoke and the foods were super delicious.

 

Before the night ended, Bora’s husband call Jae-uen who was sitting at Suzy’s lap to sing. Without hesitating, Jae-eun running to him. Bora’s husband was too fond with Jae-uen and they are going to sing baby-shark-do-do-do song together.

 

"Jaen-uen, are you ready, sweetie? Bora’ husband put the microphone near Jae-uen's mouth.

 

Everyone clap their hands and smile.

 

Jae-uen smile while grab the microphone with both of her little hands and shouted.

 

“ you!”