I'm in paradise.....is it?

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

 

Upon arrival at the beach resort, Suzy leaned against the wooden balcony railings and looked over at what she could see of the sea. Even at the lobby, she could breathe in the ocean breeze. Immersing herself in it, she momentarily forgot the world and enjoyed this peaceful moment. Finally, I'm in paradise, she thought happily.

 

"Suzy?"

 

She turned at the second time her name was called and caught Daniel holding a bunch of keys in his hands. He walked over with a smile. Immediately she remembered where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing there. Slightly embarrassed that she was caught daydreaming, she met him halfway.

 

"Sorry!" She quickly said as she took the key he passed to her. "I got carried away."

 

"That's normal in this environment." He spoke optimistically. "So that's the key to your suite. You'll be sharing it with two other staff. Is that all right?"

 

Nodding eagerly, she flashed him a smile. "That's wonderful."

 

"Great." He returned her smile with a gorgeous and charming grin then turned to the rest of the group to pass the rest of the keys around.

 

Suzy glanced down at the key and took note of the room number. She would be staying in the seventeenth floor, in the third suite. Fleetingly she wondered if the room would be facing the beach. She hoped it would. When Suzy looked back up, she watched Daniel as he finished handing out the keys. Where was he going to be staying? Suddenly, seeing a flash of movement, Seungri robbed the key out of her hold. It left her hands before she could even react.

 

"Ah…!" She turned and reached excessively to grab it back from him. He pushed her away and turned over the key, studying it with a look of disbelief. "Personal space!" She cried, fighting back against his resisting arm. "Didn't you say you'd leave me alone the rest of this trip?"

 

"You've got to be kidding me!"