I'm off-limits

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

As soon as Daniel walked off, Suzy stepped back from Seungri. Stuck now, she grabbed her luggage and pulled it along miserably. Her confidence was already waning, but now she had to deal with Seungri too?

 

Seungri reluctantly walked beside her, more in denial at the thought that he wouldn't be able to escape from this woman all weekend. This was the one time he needed to be alone, he thought with mild frustration. Now that silence replaced the commotion the two of them had been making, his mind departed from Suzy and centred back onto the source of his uneasiness. As he glanced to his left, he took a good look at the beach and the clear blue sky. He already felt like running away.

 

"What's with that face? You really hate me that much?" Suzy abruptly asked, noticing the displeasure in his expression.

 

"What?" Caught off guard, he looked down at her. Realizing that this was the wrong time to wallow in those thoughts, he shook his head and forced them down. "No." In an attempt to look free from anxiety, he gave off a laugh then gave her shoulder a hard slap, as though he was giving a pat on the back of a male friend. It pushed her forward, almost hitting their co-workers in front of her. "I don't hate you, Suzy!"

 

When she regained her footing, she shot him an angry look. "Need I remind you that I am a woman, not one of your male buddies? Besides, I'm off-limits. No touching." She warned again before walking forward ahead of him.

 

The heaviness in his chest hadn't gone away, but the fact that she was able to take his mind off it for a moment made him feel a little grateful. Seungri released a deep breath. Maybe he was making too big of a deal out of this place.