Same feelings

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

Suzy placed her head against her pillow and looked up at the ceiling. It had been such a surreal day. Never would she have guessed that time with Seungri could be so warm and filled with fun. But it had been. And it was more fun than all the dates she had with Daniel combined. Why did life work like that? She still couldn't figure it out; how circumstances had changed how she felt about Seungri over time.

 

He was just always there, she recalled. He didn't change a thing about himself; it was just that she saw other parts of him that she never knew about before. In his own way, Seungri took care of her. She smiled now, thinking back to all those petty arguments and sweet moments she'd had with him for just that one day. What she felt now…it was hard to put into words.

 

Her thoughts then circled back to those moments where she'd felt just a little bit more special. Even now, recalling that fleeting kiss made her cheeks flush. She could still see it so clearly in her mind; the way his face had gone so close to hers. Her fingers travelled to her bottom lip. She remembered how his lips felt; a little rough, but firm, gentle. His hand too, when he'd held hers on their way to the beach, she could remember how safe she felt when he easily held her hand.

 

Suzy closed her eyes. He would, she realized, always be special in her life now.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri stared out the window. It was like this every day, even when he was too tired to even think. She was just always there. So his plan was a big bust – the plan about taking her out for the whole day just to get her out of his system. Instead, she was practically rooted in him now. Thanks Bora. Thinking about it now, he was painfully realizing that it must have been exactly her plan to make him suffer more.

 

As long and exhausting as it was, it was incredibly fun. He couldn't remember the last time he had that much fun. More than that, he'd kissed Suzy. But that, he couldn't help. All he wanted to do was touch her or be around her. She stirred him up in a strong way. What she'd just said about his parents and how she'd apologized for the way she'd treated him, he saw just how kind-hearted and caring Suzy really was.

 

Ahh…what was he going to do now?