She beats out of me .... again

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

Suzy’s tears came suddenly. She took the flowers out of the box and hugged it. He hated being called 'Charming' which she still frequently called him. And all this time, he still refused acknowledging the fact that she thought of him as her own prince charming. So the fact that he bought her these flowers and even wrote out such a mushy letter brought a delightful flutter to her stomach.

 

Then she looked back down at the black box. Keeping the flowers tucked in one arm, she opened it. Inside were two plane tickets to Hawaii. Suzy looked up instinctively and saw Seungri standing at the corridor, his hands tucked in his pockets. He was studying her reaction. Her knees gave way a little at the look in his eyes.

 

"I didn't win them though," he said as he walked into the room.

 

"You remember everything," she murmured in astonishment. "So you've finally accepted defeat and admit that you are my prince charming?"

 

"It's not that I'm admitting it. It's more like, if every woman had to have one, I'd have to be yours, because you can't be with anybody else." He squatted down in front of the bed, looking up at her. "What do you think? You want to go?"

 

"This is where we're going for Christmas?" Her voice grew in excitement.

 

He grinned. "If you want."

 

She placed her arms around his neck and let him lift her up in his arms as he stood. "Thank you for the presents," she murmured as he carefully laid her on the bed and pressed a soft kiss under her jaw. "I'm really happy."

 

"That's good." He slowly buttoned down her blouse, staring into her eyes.

 

As she looked up at him, she touched his cheek tenderly. "Will you marry me?"

 

Jolted, his hands froze as he automatically fell back.

 

At the comical expression on his face, she sat up. "Don't look so scared," she said while laughing.

 

"You-you did that on purpose," he accused then, grabbing her shoulders. "What, did you see the ring?" He demanded, almost angry.

 

Stunned at his question, she dropped back. "What?"

 

At her expression, he froze. "What?"

 

"Ring? You…got me a ring?"

 

In utter confusion, he stared helplessly at her. "You didn't see the ring? Then why'd you ask me to…"

 

"You…" Then she realized it. She'd beaten him to the proposal. He was going to ask her to marry him too. "You were going to ask me to marry you? In Hawaii?" She then asked, her eyes wide like saucers.

 

He was about to deny it all, but because of how bright her eyes were at that moment, he could practically hear the excitement buzzing around her. Dejectedly, he said, "That was the plan, yeah."

 

Her beaming smile came out while the water-works began. "I finally beat you."

 

A little exhausted, he fell back against the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "You actually proposed to me. What kind of man am I if the woman proposes first? That's not romantic," he muttered, bothered by it.

 

Ignoring it, she bent over him and gave him a kiss. When she pulled back, she asked one more time, "Will you marry me, Seungri?"

 

He reached up and let her use his arm sleeve to wipe her tears. "Yes. But I still get to ask you in Hawaii and you won't get to see the ring until I ask you properly." With that, he got off the bed and walked out of the room.

 

Suzy pushed her face into a pillow, filled with more happiness to last her a lifetime and practically squealed it all out. After a long moment while still out of sorts, she sat up on the bed and gathered the flowers together. She put the tickets on the top of his drawer before stepping out of his room. By his bedroom door, she watched him tinkering in the kitchen.

 

He looked over at her. Beyond the happiness was the gratitude that someone else had come into his life like this, accepting all of him and giving him all the love he had missed out on in his life.

 

"Are you happy?" She asked as she walked towards him, holding the bouquet in her arms.

 

"Feeling pretty good on this end," he said as he kissed her forehead. "How about you? Happy?"

 

She nodded. "Because I finally found who I've been looking for all my life." She looked up at him. She'd thought for the longest time it was prince charming. But really, it was simply just, "You."

 


t.h.e.e.n.d.

kasahamida XD