how could he have done that to her?

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

 

Seungri walked aimlessly back to his cubicle. Suzy’s words resonated in his ears. That expression on her face. Why…did he just do that? As he crossed the hallway, he bumped solidly into Daniel. Seungri looked up and saw the mild approval in his boss' eyes.

 

"Seungri, has Suzy been a bother?" Daniel asked in feigned concern.

 

With a sharp gaze, he replied, "Why?"

 

"I didn't mean to overhear your conversation, but as your supervisor, I want to ensure everyone feels comfortable at the workplace, so if at any point you believe that she is crossing the line and being unprofessional or doing something that is interfering with your work, don't hesitate to let me know." He patted Seungri's shoulder then began to walk away.

 

"She wasn't doing anything like that," Seungri argued, turning back to stop his boss. "It was my fault. Don't start assuming because of whatever it is you heard. She didn't do anything wrong." He didn't wait to see Daniel's response and instead marched off towards the opposite direction. 

 

When he reached his desk, he stared mindlessly into space. After everything that had happened between them, how could he have done that to her? He bit back a loud groan. Why was this becoming so much more complicated than it should be?