Look at me, you jerk!

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

After that incident, the week passed slowly, awkwardly, and excruciatingly in silence. On Friday night, Suzy picked up her things and looked over at him. Seungri was as usual, sitting hunched over in front of his computer. She watched him for a moment, uncertain exactly how to even start a conversation. Two days of awkwardness filled their cubicle. And as annoyed as she was with herself for not being able to get over it, it bothered her even more that he himself had basically shut up too.

 

In discomfort, she brushed at a strand of hair and cleared .

 

"I'm going home now," she announced. Look at me, you jerk!

 

He didn't even respond.

 

Why was he being like this, she thought miserably. At least she was trying to fill in the silence with something. In misery and frustration, she marched over and whacked his head from behind. When he didn't even react, Suzy released an angry breath and quickly left the office, feeling more troubled now.

 

Seungri tentatively touched the back of his head. "Why the hell is she so strong," he muttered.

 

Now that he was alone, he pushed off from the desk and leaned his head all the way back. He stared up at the ceiling and felt the exhaustion pile up. It was a pain having to stop himself like this all the time. He'd thought that if he just stopped communicating altogether he'd stop thinking about her like that. But it wasn't working. Instead, for one moment there he was tempted to touch her again.

 

That's it. I've had enough of this. He picked up his phone and called Clara.