u must planning to do a fashion parade

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

 

Though the trip would only be three days long, Suzy had packed considerably more than necessary out of indecision and the need to be prepared for anything. She brought clothes for every event – formal dinner, party, hanging out at the beach, going shopping, whatever it may be. Arriving at the airport early, Suzy found some of her co-workers who were gathered together. While everyone else, as she scanned the group, seemed to just bring either a duffel bag, she had opted for a small luggage.

 

"Wow! Looks like you brought a lot of clothes." One co-worker commented. "That's good!"

 

Suzy laughed, mildly embarrassed. "Yeah, I couldn't figure out what to wear for what day, so I decided to bring extras. There are shoes in here too," she patted the handle of the luggage. "You…don't seem to have very much with you?" Her co-worker was carrying a purse.

 

"Hmm? Oh, I'm going back tomorrow. My boyfriend wanted to spend the three-day weekend together, but I wanted to at least join the company dinner tonight," she shook her head with a laugh. "But I have to admit, I can't wait to see him."

 

Unable to hide her jealousy, Suzy slapped her arm, "Man, you're so lucky! It must be so nice to have your other half around, missing him when you're not by his side."

 

She squeezed Suzy's shoulder in sympathy. "Why don't you make your move tonight? Who knows, right? If all things go well, then you and our boss might be the hottest new item at work."

 

"I'm planning on it." Suzy smiled, though as she looked over at Daniel who was talking with the other executives, she felt her confidence falter. How exactly was she going to confess? She had never done it before. Thoughts and questions that she had successfully pushed to the back of her mind for days began to resurface now. What if he didn't return her feelings? What would be the point then? Then Bora's voice screamed out, how will you know if you don't try? Well, that seemed to be the battle cry that brought up her motivation.

 

"I hate to lie, so I'll tell you the truth. I'm actually surprised you didn't bring any more than that." Seungri had finally arrived and made his presence known immediately. "I thought you'd have two luggages, at least."

 

Suzy turned; ready to snap at him, but her words left her. He wasn't holding much; just a duffel bag as everyone else. He wore beige cargo shorts that were frayed at the edges, and a loose sleeveless shirt to match. The outfit showed off his athletic body, with his nicely-shaped arms and legs open for display. She didn't realize how fit he was until now. It made her heart jerk, and at the feeling, she rapidly blinked. As if. So he may look good in summer clothing, but he was no match to Daniel's unbeatable classiness.

 

"Hmm. I'm not surprised that's all you brought. You must not own very many clothes," she remarked with a noncommittal smile.

 

"I'm just being realistic. It's three days, in a city that's one hour away." He reached over to pick up her luggage. As he thought, it was pretty heavy. "Oh man. You must be planning to put on a fashion show down there."

 

She snatched the handle from him and set the luggage down with a thud. "Is there anything wrong with liking clothes? So I'm indecisive. Besides…this is all for a purpose."

 

"Ahh." Seungri fully understood now. Slightly curious and disgusted at the idea, he asked, "Don't tell me you packed in lingerie too?"

 

"ert!" She punched his shoulder forcefully. "Do you honestly think I would do that?"

 

"Geez, you are so violent." He lightly rubbed his shoulder, actually feeling the impact of that punch. "I just thought, since you want Daniel so much, I figured you'd do anything to get him."

 

"Don't say anymore! I want this vacation to be great, and you're seriously putting a big dent on it right now. Why don't you go hang out with your buddies over there and leave me alone? For the whole weekend."

 

He saw the irritation in her face, finding himself more than satisfied, knowing he'd done his job for the day. "That is a great-" She walked away before he could even finish his sentence. "...Idea." He said with a big grin.