maybe it’s time to finally let go and move on

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

All in all, the three-day weekend was amazing. Things couldn't have gone better than they did. After spending the entire Saturday together, Suzy had gotten to know Daniel enough to confirm what she'd already known – he was a real prince through and through. Everything he spoke or did convinced her even more how flawless he was. During their times at the beach, he been a perfect gentleman, showering her with sweetness and courtesy.

 

Now on the flight heading back, the sun was beginning to set on what had been a fun-filled Sunday. She had spent much of it in the city with co-workers, visiting the old shops and trying out dishes. It was a team bonding experience, one that she enjoyed thoroughly. There were moments where she felt like it was high school all over again; work became nonexistent and they were all just normal people, spending the day together and getting to know each other.

 

Someone from behind pushed her seat forward. Taken out of her train of thought, she got on her feet and spun back. Seungri looked up at her, an innocent look in his eyes.

 

Come to think about it now, Seungri was gone for most of the weekend. This was the first time since that night that she actually faced him. Either he had completely avoided her or he had gone away from the resort itself. As grateful as she was that he stayed out of her business the entire weekend, she couldn't help but grow curious as to how exactly he spent his time in Jeju.

 

"It's not my fault. You were leaning so far back to the point that the seat hit my foot." He then sent a smile that dripped with sarcasm. "So this must've been a great vacation for you, huh? Did you and the boss get some …intimate moments going-"

 

"Get your head out of the gutter," she interrupted hotly. The old Seungri was back, she thought with relief. That other side of him, she wasn't quite sure how to react to. She rested her knee on the seat and reached over to slap the top of his head. "It's none of your business anyway!"

 

Seungri laughed as he shielded his head from her outstretched arm.

 

"And to think I was worried about you for a second there," she muttered. "Don't hit my chair again or I really will pull out every single strand of hair on that ugly head." She then turned back and settled comfortably in her seat. Maybe she really did just imagine it completely.

 

Seungri shifted slightly and look out the window. So even after this time, he couldn't do it. He hadn't looked for the bottle, after all. He'd considered it over and over again, even spending a good day at the beach itself so he was close enough to look for it and get it over with. With a dull ache in his heart, he sat back against the seat and wondered how long it would take to be ready, to finally let go and move on. He was just so damn tired already.

 

A/N 3; yes I change the story title for the 3rd time ... so pls don't get confused...huhuuhuu