Is this....?

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

Suzy wake up at the sound of her phone vibrating loudly against her desk. She blinked rapidly, but couldn't open her eyes wide enough. Using her hand to feel for the phone, she reached over the edge of her bed and grabbed it.

 

"Mm." She muttered in greeting, burying her face on the pillow.

 

"It's almost noon already and you're still in bed?"

 

Her eyes shot open. The deep, male voice made her push up against her bed. "Seungri? What…"

 

"Wake up. There's this place I want to take you to. You're free all day right?"

 

In a matter of seconds, the sleepiness vanished. Almost in a frenzy, Suzy sat up quickly and held the phone against her ear. "Yes, I'm free today. I-I need to eat breakfast or lunch. But I need to wash up first, I just woke up. I can't find my slippers." Without them, she got to her feet and fished for a comb. Halfway to the bathroom, she stopped. "Wait, where are we going?"

 

"I'll tell you when I pick you up. I'll be there in half an hour." At that, he hung up.

 

In shock, she stared at her cellphone. "Half an hour? Are you kidding me?"

 

She looked up at the clock. Did he not know that women needed more than one hour just to get ready for an outing? Already out of sorts, Suzy grabbed her bath towel just before she ran to the bathroom to take what would have to be a five-minute-long shower.

 

And just as she stood under the shower head, it all then came to her.

 

Seungri had just asked her out. Sort of.

 

She raised her face to let the water wash her reddening face. This was…technically their first date, right? Suddenly growing nervous, she took a deep breath. She had to admit, part of her was afraid of what was happening between them, and it had made her step back a little and avoid him in some ways. That didn't work to her favour in the end anyway, since she ended up wanting to see him more. But now, here it was. Another chance to be with him.

 

Inside her, excitement won over anxiety.