Why he keep surprising like this?

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

Why did Seungri keep surprising her like this? The last person she had expected to give her the comfort she needed was him, and yet here he was, returning the hope that she felt like she'd lost. Seungri had a caring side that she was fortunate enough to see. All this time, she must have been taking his jokes too seriously after all.

 

 

"Have you fallen in love?"

 

At the question, Seungri met her gaze. Then he slowly nodded.

 

An odd feeling passed through her. "You broke up?"

 

"No, we never ended up together. It was one-sided."

 

For some reason, she imagined he would've fought for a girl he really loved. She then stood up and buried his handkerchief back into her pocket. She didn't want to give it back; not yet. She felt like she saw that other side of him again; not the Seungri who taunted and teased incessantly, but rather, the one who'd taken care of her blisters and cheered her up when she was down. He'd comforted her more than he knew, and it wasn't just from the encouraging words or the available ear.

 

Baffled by the sudden pounding in her chest, Suzy stood. "I'm going home."

 

"See you tomorrow."

 

She smiled briefly before walking out of the kitchen. When he was left alone, Seungri took another gulp of his cold water. He refused to accept the fact that this woman was starting to stir something in him he'd been fighting like hell to protect.

 

But as he watched her walk to the elevator, he was worried something had changed in their relationship that day.