Was fate really just against her?

Crazy, Stupid, Love

 

 

Noticing the grimace on his face, she pried open his fingers and took his key forcefully. 1704. She blinked. What? How did this happen? So not only was he her seatmate at work but now they were going to be sleeping in rooms across from each other? Was fate really just against her? What else could describe the incredible amount of misfortune she continued to face because of him? Still in denial, she tightened her hold on the key instead of throwing it over the balcony like she wanted to.

 

Suzy took a deep breath to cool herself down. "Okay, okay, this is okay. It's not totally a lost cause if you never leave your room." She decided firmly. She then shoved the key at his chest. "It's not like you wanted to be here anyway, so you'll either stay in your room for all three days or you'll make sure to stay in your room at the moments that I'm outside the hallway. Yes, it'll be perfectly fine! We won't have to see each other at all!" She said positively, trying to smile. She would try her hardest to keep Seungri from ruining this weekend. This was going to be her only chance with her boss and she was determined not to let anything stand in the way.

 

He stared back at her with a mocking look. "You're kidding, right? Why don't we just pretend we don't know each other at all then?" He retorted, hanging his duffel bag over his other shoulder. How was he going to find some time alone if this woman was around? She was a walking distraction, for goodness' sake. "How did this happen anyway? There are at least 50 people here. Why'd my room have to end up across from yours?" Seungri glanced around then thought of an idea. "Oh, wait. Why don't you ask boss if you can get another room, maybe one closer to his, farther from mine?"

 

"Sorry, I can't do that," Daniel interrupted from behind. With an apologetic smile, he patted their shoulders. "It's already been decided and the other rooms are all unavailable. But this shouldn't be a problem, should it? The two of you can get along with each other."

 

The tone of his voice made Seungri want to punch him. He talked to them like they were a bunch of kindergardens. Instead, he pushed back the desire and turned to Suzy just as she looked over at him. After exchanging defiant looks, they faked it out completely. "Yes, we can." Both said immediately, their smiles beaming out positivity.

 

"Wonderful!"

 

 

^^m3RrY ChirstMas evErtyOne^^