I want to make you my wife

Memories

Jiyoon was completely lost…Gayoon told her not to search for her…but can she really do that? She doesn't have money, she can barely speak english... She was just depress.

For the next week she has been visiting Doojoon to see how he is. Same as her, he was devasted.

Doojoon:”I’m sorry Jiyoon…”

Jiyoon:”There’s nothing to be sorry about…so…what are you going to do from now on?”

Doojoon:”I’ll start working in my company…I know Yoseob always nag me that I don’t focus at work…I will show him…I can do well…”

Jiyoon smile at him:”I’m glad you feel better already…”

Doojoon smile bitterly:”Well…there’s nothing…we can do right? He’s..gone…but for me he will always be in my heart..”

Jiyoon just smiled at him, her mind start wandering around

Doojoon:”Jiyoon…I know this is not the right time to ask you this but, would you still want to be my fiancé?”

Jiyoon was shock from what she heard:”Huh? Excue me?”

Doojoon:”You know I swing that way and I do like you… and since Gayoon has already abandon you…you might as well you know, marry me and make a good family with me?”

Jiyoon:”…..”

Doojoon:”I know you must be wtf since my love just died, but he wants me to be happy and I know that…you are the only person that can make me happy other than him…”

Jiyoon shrug, once again:”i…don’t know Doojoon…I honestly don’t know… Should I go after her? Should I wait for her? Or should I just…Arg I don’t know…”

Doojoon:”It’s ok…think about it just..don’t take too much time okay?”

Jiyoon:”sigh..”

 

Doojoon:”oh…since you have nothing to do right now, would you want to work in my company?”

Jiyoon:”huh, but I know nothing about your company…”

Doojoon:”It’s ok, there’s always a start right?”

Jiyoon:”I..guess I’ll give it a try…”

Doojoon:”Great, then you will be with me 24h/7, I guess I’ll have all the time I need to get you to fall for me!”

Jiyoon:”Are you serious?...”

Doojoon:”Yes…Jeon Jiyoon, I want to make you my wife”