The Letter

Memories

Back to Gayoon

Gayoon POV

"Where am i… where is this place…it’s so dark… my eyes are still not use to the lightning here… why am I attach to a chair? Why is my leg attach to the chair? Why can’t I move…? What is this noise …? Wait i hear someone close to me..."

 

Hyuna POV

"Ouch..my neck hurt, where the hell am i? Why the hell am I being attach to the chair!! Whoever this b@stard is, they are going to be in deep trouble!!! Wait what is this sound? I can hear a breathing near me"

 

Gayoon:”ANYONE HERE?!”

Hyuna:”Ouch! You don’t need to scream that loud!”

Gayoon:”Hyuna?! Is that you?!”

Hyuna:”Gayoon???”

Gayoon:”Oh my god ! Where are we?!”

Hyuna:”I don’t know…"

Gayoon:"How come you are here? Aren't you making up with Sohyun?!"

Hyuna:"Yea... I was proposing to her...but as she was searching for her wedding ring .. I saw you getting kidnap into the car... so I rushed to you to get stop by some stupid man in black! They knock me off! Geez! They really don’t know how to take care of a beautiful lady!! My neck freaking hurt!!’

Gayoon:”…This isn’t the situation to laugh but..ahhaha, you really can make me laugh in any situation!!!”

Hyuna:” Haha..glad you can laugh…now, let’s get out of this place, do you have any sharp thing in ur hand so we can cut the rope? Or can you try to untie the rope?”

Gayoon:”Nope…”

Hyuna:”Hm..seem like we are close to each other, let’s try to get close to each other” both girls kept jumping around with their chair to get close to each other. Finally after a good few minutes of jumping around, they finally got to each other. They tried to reach their hand to each other rope, trying to detach the rope surrounding them. As they were almost near, they heard a foodstep coming by so both of them stop, and try to hide their knot. As they almost cut the rope, they heard a voice.

 

Person:”Trying to get away huh?”

The light was still so dark, the girls wasn’t able to recognize this person, but the voice sounded very familiar.

Hyuna:”Who are you?! Why are you doing this to me?!”

Person:”For revenge”

Hyuna:”What did we do to you?!”

Person:”You didn’t do anything to me, but you were just blocking my way”

Gayoon:”I did something to you?”

Person:”You are part of the hindrance, but the one who really did something to me was Jeon Jiyoon”

Gayoon:”What did she do to you?!”

Hyuna:”Yah! Why did you attack us when it’s her who did something to you!”

Person:”Hahaha.. to make her feel how it feel like when her love one get hurt”

Gayoon:”…Who did she hurt…? Do I know the person?!?”

Person:”Haha, yes all of you know that person…You two really have no clue who am I huh?”

Hyuna:”Who?!”

Person:”I’ll let you figure out..” and started to walk away

 

While the person was talking to them, Hyuna was taking the opportunity to untie both of their arm, as the person turn around to leave the room, Hyuna rushes to him and was going to attack him but to be stop by a man in black and threw her down on the floor. “OUCH!” she screamed “GAYOON, RUN!! RUN FOR IT!!”

Gayoon tried to run away from the place, but she was too slow, she got attack by a man and fell hard on the ground, her arm was scratch.

The men started to kick them and knock them out. They could see that they were bleeding.  Gayoon lost conscious from the pain. Hyuna quickly approach Gayoon and kept hugging her head trying to protect her, she know how fragile this girl is, she can't let her get hurt anymore. The men kept kicking them and kicking them until that person speak up:"This is Enough!"

Hyuna slightly tilt her head up to look at that kidnapper and was shock :"It's...you.........." then she fainted while holding Gayoon in her arms

 

Kidnapper:”Who told you to stay here?”

Bodyguard:"Sorry, we just wanted to be on the safe side and that you wouldn't get hurt”

Kidnapper:”It’s ok, you are forgiven and good job, now stay here and look after them” then the person walked away

 

Jiyoon side

Jiyoon POV

“Damn it! Why did Doojoon not reply me!! Urk!! I knew it… I knew it!! Why does he have to do that..Can’t he just leave us alone. Finally, I can be with Gayoon once and for all..but he had to come out and destroy it!!!”

 

Both Jiyoon and Sohyun went back to the hotel. Sohyun was still crying and hold onto the ring, she was scare that Hyuna is going to get kill, she was scared something happened to her. She kept clinging into her ring and kept crying. Jiyoon felt bad for her, because she know she must be the cause of this. She approached Sohyun and gave her a tight hug and whisper to her:”I’m sorry…”

Sohyun:”sniff..sniff..why..are you sorry..sniff sniff”

Jiyoon:”I’m sure I am the cause of it..”

Sohyun:”Sniff..why..”

Jiyoon:”I think it’s Doojoon who did this…”

Sohyun:” What?! WHY?!”

Jiyoon:”I..have hurt him a lot… I guess..it’s to revenge on me..”

Sohyun:”….” She quickly opened her phone and start dialing to Doojoon but there wasn’t any answer. She hung up and redial again.

Jiyoon:” Just leave it..he haven’t answer my call…”

Sohyun was so mad then suddenly the phone was pick up:”Hello”

Sohyun:” YOON DOOJOON WHERE THE F DID YOU BRING OUR GIRLS TO?!”

Man:”Sorry, master Doojoon is currently hospitalized”

Sohyun:”Huh? What?”

Man:”He trip down the stairs and now currently lying in the hospital bed”

Sohyun:”What?!”

 

Jiyoon was staring at her:”What?! Why do you keep saying what?!”

Sohyun looked at Jiyoon:”Doojoon has been hospitalized…”

Jiyoon:” HUH?!” she quickly grab the phone from Sohyun:”SINCE WHEN HAS HE BEING HOSPITALIZED?!”

Man:”Good afternoon Mrs Jiyoon, master Doojoon have been hospitalized for 2 days”

Jiyoon:”What happened?!”

Man:” He was too drunk, as he walk out of his room, he trip down the stair, and is now bandage around his head”

Jiyoon:”oh my god…”

Man:” Do you need any assistance Mrs Jiyoon?”

Jiyoon:”nono..it’s ok…sorry” then they hung up

 

Sohyun:”So..if it wasn’t Doojoon..who could it be??”

Jiyoon:”Good question…I have absolutely no idea who …hm..could it be her mother… but I don’t think she would be so violent to kidnap them…there’s no point… she could just forbid her from seeing me..and why would she take Hyuna with her…This isn’t making sense..who the hell..”

*knock knock*

Both girls turned around and went to opened the door, as they opened the door they see no one at the door but there was a letter. They quickly grab the envelop and closed the door. As they opened, they see some pictures of Gayoon and Hyuna attach to the chair and there was bruises all over their faces and arm. They were so shock from the picture, Sohyun started to cry again.

Sohyun:”Oh my god…Hyuna…she’s all beaten up…How..how could they do that to her!!!!”

Jiyoon was holding in her anger As she go through the picture, there was some writing in it:

 

“Hi Jiyoon,

 

I have taken Kim Hyuna and Heo Gayoon as hostage. If you want to save them, come meet me at this place at this time. Do not inform the police or anyone, or else they will die right away. Just a warning, you might have to consider making your will before coming.”

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kidnapper

 

Jiyoon:”WHAT THE HELL MAN! Urk! I need to go save her”

Sohyun:”Wait Jiyoon…it’s obviously a trap!!”

Jiyoon:” So what?!”

Sohyun:”We should contact the police…”

Jiyoon:”No! they will kill them!!”

Sohyun:”But if you go you will get kill too!!!!”

Jiyoon:”It doesn’t matter as long as they survive! Sohyun!! Hyuna is there! Your girl is there too!!”

Sohyun was holding her tears:”I KNOW.. I KNOW SHE’S THERE I KNOW SHE’S HURT I KNOW BUT!... I can’t just let you … go into the trap and afford to lose all 3 of you!!!”

Jiyoon:”…Sohyun…” she hug her and pat her head:”Sorry Sohyun…but yea…” she grab her cell phone and push her into her bedroom and lock the door.

 

Sohyun:”NO! JIYOON! NO!!! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!! NO !! YOU CAN’T DO THIS !!!!! LET ME GO WITH YOU AT LEAST!!”

Jiyoon:”I’m sorry Sohyun…I can’t let you risk ur life in this… The least I can do is have a chance that they can come back alive to see you…Sohyun..I’m sorry for ruining your love life with Hyuna..if only..I didn’t exist everything would be so much better isn’t it?”

Sohyun:”NO!!! YOU ARE GOING IN WITH A SUICIDAL THOUGHT! JIYOON NO!!! COME ON!! WE CAN GO THROUGH THIS TOGETHER! DON’T ACT RASHLY BY URSELF!!!”

 

As Sohyun screamed, Jiyoon was going to leave her room, as she opened the door, there stood someone familiar… “What are you doing here…”

Sohyun:" SOMEONE OUT THERE?! DON'T LET HER LEAVE THE ROOM!!!! OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME PLEASE!! I BEG YOU!!!!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now Gayoon have lost lots of blood, and Hyuna lost conscious but she found out who the kidnapper is. Any idea of who the kidnapper is? =P

 

The story is coming to an end, I just wanted to say thank you for all the reader/subscriber and commenters

I hope you will enjoy the last few chapters of this story :)