I'm leaving first

Memories

At that moment, everything seems to have stop, everything was freezing to everyone, the only thing they see is Jiyoon protecting her head and Yoseob gun was pointing toward her. Hyuna and Sohyun had their eyes closed, not ready to face the bloody scene while Gayoon was screaming “Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!” with her eyes bright open.

 

Gayoon POV

Nooo….Please…god…please don’t take her away from me!!! WHY CAN’T I REACH HER!!!! NOOOO PLEASE DON’T!!!! AHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

 

*BANG*

 

Jiyoon POV

This is it right? Everything’s over, I hurt Gayoon, I hurt Doojoon, I hurt so many people throughout my life, I should have known this would come, it’s karma…Yes…Karma does bite back…

As her eyes was shut close, ready to die, as the sound of the gun shot “BANG” goes on, she felt a warm body covering her and then hear a familiar *URG* sound. She quickly open her eyes to see a man lying on top of her, it was him…Him again…the person who she hurt the most, whom she treated him as a back up. It was Doojoon.

 

He, without hesitation, jumped in front of Jiyoon to protect her the moment he see Yoseob pull out the gun. He got hit and fell on Jiyoon.

 

Jiyoon:”YAH!! DOOJOON! WHY!? WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!”

Doojoon, with a very low voice:”..You…alw..ay..so..stupi..d..”

Jiyoon:”Yah!! Why are you calling me stupid!! You…YOU DUMMY! WHY !!!”

Doojoon:”Bec..ause..i..lov..e..you…you..dum..my”

Jiyoon was crying, she was hurt, this man who saved her so many time when she was in despair, is lying in front of her, on edge of dying.

Yoseob seeing himself pull the trigger toward Doojoon was shock. His mind went blank, he doesn’t know what to do, all he sees now is that Doojoon was bleeding madly, the guards quickly called for ambulance again. Yoseob was going even more crazy “AHHHHHHH” he screamed, taking out his gun again and was pointing toward Jiyoon once again:”YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU!! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!”

Jiyoon was too heartbroken to notice, she was just staring at the gun, holding Doojoon.

 

Yoseob:”YOU DESERVE TO DIE JEON JIYOON!!!!” as he lift the gun and was ready to pull the trigger, someone went in front of Jiyoon, it was Gayoon.

 

Gayoon:”Oppa..!! PLEASE!! DON’T!!! PLEASE!! Don’t kill Jiyoon…if you really want to kill someone..then kill me…” with her teary eyes

 

Yoseob gulped:”Gayoon….I remember we are childhood friend…so you better leave now before I shoot you!!!!!!”

 

Gayoon didn’t move at all and was just staring at Yoseob:”Please…oppa…she’s…my love…she’s my everything…she’s my world!!!”

 

Yoseob was getting frustrate:”AND WHAT IS DOOJOON ? HE’S MY WORLD, HE’S MY UNIVERSE! He’s my…EVERYTHING!!!! But look at him!! What is he doing?! He’s on her !! He’s dying for her!!!”

Gayoon:”Exactly…you know..the feeling of loosing someone right…you…wouldn’t want to see me like this right…Oppa…please…”

 

Yoseob wasn’t touch by Gayoon word but in fact got even more irritated, he point the gun at Hyuna and Sohyun and *BANG*

 

Gayoon couldn’t believe her eyes, Jiyoon turn her attention to that direction too, Yoseob just shoot Hyuna leg making Hyuna scream in agony. 

 

Hyuna:”AHHH!!!!”

Sohyun:”OH MY GOD!! HYUNA!!!” she quickly stand in front of hyuna and cover her and screamed:”OPPA!! PLEASE DON’T!! PLEASE STOP…STOP THIS!!!” she was crying again

 

She quickly rush to Yoseob knelt on her knee and hold Yoseob feet:”Please oppa, please don’t hurt the girls anymore…We…we didn’t do anything wrong…Why…I know why but…Will you really be happy? Look at Doojoon…he’s hurting…we need to send him to the hospital….Oppa…please…come back to your sense!!!”


Yoseob wasn’t hearing her, he was too frustrate and hurt to hear anything, he kick Sohyun on the side making the girl yield in pain again. Hyuna wanted to approach her but she was too hurt to be able to get close to her.

 

Yoseob was pointing his gun toward Hyuna :"ONE MORE MOVE AND I'LL FKING SHOOT HYUNA HEAD AND YOUR HEAD TOO!" as he screamed at Sohyun

 

Hyuna POV

Why am I so useless? Why can’t I save the girls?! I learn karate since small!! But look at me! I can’t do anything to save the girls..not even MY girl!!!!! Please god…please…send an angel to save us…please….i beg you….PLEASEEEEE!!!!!

 

Sohyun POV

What am I to do…? Why am I so useless? Why can’t I do anything right? If only..if only I didn’t fall for Jiyoon unnie trap and let her knock me off..things would have turn out differently…Why am I always the one who make everything worst…I can’t even do anything!! PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE US!!!

 

The guards wanted to do something, but again they were staring at each other. Yoseob guards toward Doojoon guards, because they know if they mess up, they will die in Yoseob hand within a second, so no one dare to make a move.

 

Then finally, he turns toward Gayoon again, trying to remain calm:”Gayoon, I’m giving you one last warning…move! Or I’ll shoot you THEN Jiyoon!!”

 

Gayoon didn’t move again, she turn around and looked at Jiyoon whom look at her too:” Yeobo…I guess..I’m leaving first ne…I will go to hell/heaven first and I will stay there, waiting for you..but I hope I won't see you so soon there alright… because I want to know everything before you arrive, so I can guide you to our love nest and not having you to suffer anymore...nor having any confusion about anything anymore.…I'm sorry for everything, if only...I didn't...hurt you, things wouldn't have turn out like this right?...Jeon Jiyoon…” Gayoon slowly crawl to Jiyoon putting her hand on Jiyoon face, slowly caressing her:”Jeon Jiyoon…I…love you... no matter what, my heart will always…belong to you” as she felt Yoseob was pulling the trigger, she shut her eyes. Jiyoon wanted to cover Gayoon

 

“STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 but…it was already too late…...

 

 

*BANG*

 

*BANG* *BANG*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! This SHOULD be the last suffering chapter ^^;

Thank you for all your support up to now <3

I want to give a special thanks to:

Ggeneration9

4nia-Gayoon

Bibibop

for supporting me hehe <3 thank you! my BD girls ;)