First possibly outing!

Memories

The next few weeks, they practice separately. Eventually, they met up again to practice together. Everything was good, they were synchronize and their songs seem to have cover everything. (According to Gayoon, the 2nd audition should be around different type of song in which you have to show the feeling of it by dancing together)


Jiyoon: Hey Gayooniiiiii! Let’s hang out tonight ok? As a celebration!!! Come on!!! pretty pleaseeeee (with her cute aegyo) <3

Gayoon: ok (Still feel uneasy being call like that, but haha she's kinda cute)

Jiyoon: “Did she just say ok???” OK! I’ll come get you tonight at 9pm.

 

Gayoon was preparing while thinking how she never really had any friend in the past, she was quite a loner due to jealousy...“ Why am I so anxious! It's not like I’m going out with a guy! Calm down gayoon!!! It's just a normal outing with a ... friend? no not friend! an acquaintance! yes..an acquaintance!

*Bzz bzz* (Gayoon phone was vibrating), Jiyoon just texted her saying she arrived.

Jiyoon was on time and Gayoon walked out to meet with her.

As expected, Jiyoon was dressing very chic tomboy style with a leather jacket. Gayoon blushed since she admit that Jiyoon was kinda y on top of her motorcycle. *Why would i even think she's y, seriously what's wrong with me!*, she walked out of her house to join Jiyoon in her beautiful dress and legging.

Jiyoon couldn't take her eyes off her, she was just so..amazing

Jiyoon : :O Wow! You look gorgeous!

Gayoon: *blush* thanks..